Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@BT: LMAO! I am not giving up my secrets, especially to you.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
I watch Pittsburgh and State College news in the mornings on my treadmill. Rarely turn the TV on until 6:30 to catch the evening news and I never watched any reality show with the exception of Naked & Afraid for about 15 minutes. Law and Order SVU and Dallas are about the only TV shows I watch weekly, and either HGTV or Discovery. Our TV times is probably about a total of 1.5 -2.0 daily.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Our TV is probably on from about 6:30-9:30 every weeknight. Sometimes it's just background, sometimes we actively watch something we have on DVR, and sometimes there's something we actually watch "live." Mr Sexus has a high focus "brainiac" job, so he likes mindless TV when he's home. It helps him leave work at work. And he's good about not turning it on right when he walks in the door (as he did in his single days), so we have time to talk and reconnect, walk the dog, do an errand or chore, etc. before our relaxing evenings.

I'm home most of the time in the daytime but I rarely turn the TV on at all.

He watches a little bit of world news in the mornings before he goes to work, while drinking his coffee and checking emails.

So what if people like TV? My ex boasted all the time that he never watched TV, or read a book, and he was the most stressed, wound up, type A assholes ever. It's okay to relax and chill out. It's okay what you chose to do that with. And it's okay to feel that you can't do those things either, that you need to be productive. At the risk of repeating myself or sounding like a hippie, "it's all okay."

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
y'know, i see tons of peeps watching shows on their e devices during my lengthy commute each day.

maybe i could catch up on a couple shows too.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
I'm a safety engineer at a nuclear power plant. What else would I be doing with my time?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
for me a few minutes checking the fora between answering emails, loads of wash, while in the car pool line at school is a bit different. Its just part of one of the many multi-tasking things I do. Its not like I sit here just waiting for someone to post something I can respond to.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
touche, cherry waves!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
i love my job. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
BLT,

You seem to watch a lot of tv, or at the least, comment on a lot of tv. What's your secret if that's not happening at the expense of work, sleep, or sex?

Ohhh, I get it! You're watching tv WHILE you're doing those things. Explains so much and makes perfect sense ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
BT: Not necessarily.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 805   End
TOPIC: TV Shows