Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
51 to 60 of 1005
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG. MSNBC now has Chuck Todd on MTP Daily as if Sunday isn't enough....smh. He will never be Tim Russert.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I have always had a thing for holiday shows. Every season, even now as an adult, I record Rudolph, Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty, and How The Grinch Stole Christmas so my wife and I can watch them together. Every year, every show.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7886 posts)
The love interest, I guess you can call her that, of the heroin addicted doctor on the Knick is Bono's daughter. She is so pretty and witty. I saw her last night on one of the late night talk shows.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
is anyone watching The Knick? It's on Cinemax. This would be Season 2. I watched it when I had all the premium channels. It was really good. I am not going back to premium channels until Starz Power comes back on in June.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Fargo is nearly perfect. Great acting, story, characters and pacing, and it is visually compelling from both set and wardrobe perspectives. It captures all the light/dark juxtaposition of humanity that the original movie portrayed so well.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5954 posts)
The new season of Being Mary Jane is awesome. Gabrielle Union is the bomb.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@BigDuke: My ex is on the mend. Thank God and thank you for remembering.

Wal-Mart is a SuperCenter and never closes except for Christmas and maybe New Years Day and I live literally right around the corner which is not good...LOL...Actually, I am near all of the stores. This is a great area to live in.

My new gf calls me Sleeping Beauty because I go to bed really early and up a lot at night so she knows if she wants to get it, she has to get off work early. She's like you, a healthcare professional. Sexy as fuck too...LMAO....I finally got exactly what I want...well almost....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@BLT Is Walmart open that early ,how come your always up so early ,you a early bird also , I'm like 5 ,6 hours and I'm up and ready to face the world person ,and my husband can sleep so sound , I hope you ex is doing well my best to him .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7014 posts)
Judge Faith is on so I am going to watch her until I either get up and go to Wal-Mart or take a nap until the gym opens.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I am watching the funniest movie, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy. This shit is so crazy LOL.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
51 to 60 of 1005
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.