Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
* Smile. Thanks for keeping the fora real and not a groupie fest :) I will never understand the haters or their purpose or goal . Unless it's being a fora attention whore . I get that.... LWS.......Do they not understand thousands of peeps view this for free and just a small percentage post on it. I wonder if they realize they are type casting themselves as swinger douche bags to the General public that read these forums for free ? It's my personal opinion that the fetish crowd are the worst. Sub's and Dom's fir sum reason are more of a. Attentionwhore then me... :). FUCk Them and their groupies :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
ff: Caitlin Gerard. Man, last night, I had never seen withdrawal from an O/D like that! She deserves an award for her performance in this. I actually felt sorry for her last night because she is just a hot mess. Her love interest is in over his head. I can't wait until next week.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
It's on normal TV and I watch on the DVR iduring the day when little man is napping as a filler show. bates motel is pretty good have you checked that out ?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ BLT ... Oh hell yeah... Speaking as a has been, Regina King is a old school never say die actor :) IMO only real fans of her don't see her as being type casted in that role. That shit has sum meat to it as a actor good for her.

That white girl junkie ain't bad either as a actor as well as the whole cast. Timothy Hutton I am not a fan of but he has acting skills I gotta give him that with his body of work.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ff: I know you have your hands full being a grand so I know TV is a very low priority. Wondered if you had enough energy at the end of the day to watch American Crime. It is really intense. I watch it for Regina King who is just superb in the role. However, the entire cast is excellent. If you do have a chance to check it out, let me know what you think.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
I DVR'd AD but I just haven't been up to watching it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
recorded the salem/witch wars show last night. looking forward to watching later this week.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5858 posts)
I never tire of looking at reruns of Sex In The City. The clothes are always fabulous.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
I like binge posting , it's a luxury I get being a grandpappy :) with time on my hands.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@finger: I love binge watching. It's so much better than having to wait episode after episode. I binged on Orange Is The New Black. Awesome! I did with Ray Donovan too. He is a sexy MF. I love him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 895   End
TOPIC: TV Shows