Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 913   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am watching Tammy on HBO with Susan Sarandon and Melissa McCarthy, it is so funny and worth a watch IMO. Melissa McCarthy is Tammy and she has a line that says "men are drawn to her like flies on shit." Her grandmother, who she is traveling with, Susan Sarandon says "you might want to change that to like bees to honey." It is so funny as they try to pick up guys.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
I am finally watching Black Girls Rock which aired weeks ago on BET. Thank goodness for the DVR! Sheila E opened with a banging solo on the timbales. Black Girls Rock!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
OT: I love the BMW commercials with the grandmother in the back seat. She is a hot mess, out of control and the expression on the face of the daughter-in-law and the grandchildren are priceless. The son doesn't know what to do with her.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
@Mr. Heat: I fell asleep on Game of Thrones last night so I am going to pick up on that. I want to see Carlise or however you say her name. She is off the chain gorgeous. Have a good evening. I am exhausted from being up in these forums today.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
Hardcore Pawn lmfao! I swear these people that work there & that come in are all crazy. Smh! Its a good laugh. lol

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
tried salem. bleh.

heard good things about game of thrones. have to watch from the beginning tho.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6380 posts)
@Mr.Heat: I just woke up and am about to venture to see what's new on Game of Thrones. This series has gotten so big that at times I am lost so we'll see. A friend hit me on the text asking me "you see these bad bitches on Game of Thrones?" I am about to find out....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
@BLT I have to admit some of these series are pretty damn good. Maybe that alone is worth my 8 bucks lol.

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
when I gave up my second business I thought we would watch more TV since I would be home in the evenings. BUT it stays light now until 8pm so we rarely come in from the barn until 8ish, make dinner get kiddo's to bed...by then its 9:30 and we are ready for some snuggle time.

I like to have on HGTV while I'm working in the house or crafting. Not really watching it mostly background noise.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20139 posts)
It's The Godfather weekend on AMC. I have to watch it. The best thing is I can fall asleep, wake up and know exactly what is going to happen next. I love this movie.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 913   End
TOPIC: TV Shows