TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 667   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought he looked like Harry Potter. But without the glasses, I can see a little Sheli in him.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
p.s kid looks like Eli Manning ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
If you recall, at the start of the episode, the kid shook Daryl's hand ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
I thought it was a solid episode. I'm guessing that maybe 6 months have elapsed and during that time, the 2 groups have really come together to form a nice little community. They've got crops and livestock and formed some sort of pseudo government. Carl is getting something that vaguely resembles a normal childhood and Rick seems to have embraced the role of just being a contributing member to the group rather than the unquestioned leader.

I think the entire purpose of the episode being so "slow" was to give the audience a sense of what life has been like for the group.....calm and largely uneventful. Obviously shit is going to get real starting in ep 2 since there's a walker inside the prison. The obvious questions at this point are:

What made that kid sick in the 1st place? There's definitely a connection between his sickness and the pig.

Has the zombie virus evolved and gone airborne or is it something else that made the kid and the pig sick?

Who is that kid going to bite? I assume everyone is asleep other than a few people on watch outside the prison, but inside the prison I'm sure everyone is out cold which is going to leave that kid to roam free.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
I agree it was slow, almost anticlimactic. I saw Talking Dead afterwards they claim the next 2-3 weeks will be quite a bit more entertaining.... we shall see.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I like walking death.... If exist some situations like that i kill just man zombie. Woman zombie is so cute...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
I liked the slow start to the season since it's indicative of how life has been for the group over the 6 or 7 months that have passed between seasons 3 and 4.

I think they wanted to give the audience an idea of how calm and stable things have been. They've built a community and formed a pseudo gov't. Rick and Carl seem to have repaired their relationship quite a bit and Carl is able to have something that resembles a normal childhood.

It might not have been exceptionally exciting, but I think it was necessary to slow things down and give the audience the same sense of security that the group has been experiencing. But they ended the episode with a zombie inside the prison in the middle of the night while everyone else is asleep. Just wondering who that Harry Potter look-a-like is going to take out. Will it be a prominent or semi-prominent character or just some random group member?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Walking dead was disappointingly slow. Our friends are sleeping, they fell asleep during the show.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
The real question is will glen die or not ?

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
Walking Dead second half of the season is starting tonight :) and then the talking dead. Viva the nerdiest .

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 667   End
TOPIC: TV Shows