TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 19839710481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
""you conservatives" Now that's some funny shit right there... "

Now that's some funny shit right there...

Chairman Mao is a conservative next to Robert.

Mrs. VA loves "Pawn Stars"

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17561 posts)
Loved Hatfields and McCoys, best mini series in years.

Dumas TX

Username hidden
(240 posts)
C&K, watching part 3 tonight. Wondering how accurate the story line is.

Still doesn't even get close to my all time favorite... Lonesome Dove

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3881 posts)
Who would have thought a thread called "TV Shows" would end up in the politcal forum?

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"you conservatives"

Now that's some funny shit right there...

I've been called a lot of things in my time here, but the word conservative has never been used...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
Tbr:

If that was true, then why are you conservatives demanding the guarantees of tax cuts, before investing? Guarantees that unions will take pay and benefit cuts?

Why are the republicans demanding the guarantees of spending reduction without tax cuts, before doing their damned jobs?

That's right, where do you think occupy learned to be so much of an obstruction to society? Willing to bankrupt cities with their protest for our guarantees tha we want before moving forward. You and te right might hold the purse strings, but if you want people to get back to work, you best start providing more than empty promises or take pay cuts to provide...

To quote VA, we are worth only what we can command. If this is true, then you won't have a productive population as more and more of us are saying we are worth more than you are paying.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
So... how about those Hatfields and McCoys?

watched the last episode today, pretty good.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
"we want guarantees"

Te only guarantee that you get in this life, or any other, is that you will eventually die...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
So... how about those Hatfields and McCoys?

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3881 posts)
VA:

When you people start talking about being part of a larger community, rather than a untrust worthy dog eating everyone in sight, simply to fill your inexostiable hunger for more personal wealth... Manybe I will start to listen... Oh maybe when you people actually listen to the facts that I have stated how I have already done many of the things you all suggest... With the exception to thing that break the law... Like starting a business without the licenses and filing the correct tax forms. Because the IRS doesn't forget, or forgive when you jipp them.

I have stated that I have employment (minimum wage) but am employed, in a job that allows me to work on my writing.

I have stated multiple times that I have filed applications, either I am over or under qualified... Or simply don't hear back.

I sell or try to sell online my 3d projects... Again, today, every Tom dick and Harry can make almost any object and 3d modeling is just about a basic requirment for any good graphic artist... So not much in the way if sales there.

So now I am writing books, hoping they sell.

So does this sound like I am doing nothing but sitting at home in my underwear with my thumbs up my ass?

Am I going to work multiple jobs at once? Not if I want to keep any of them. Each employer demands that you be there when they call or they will find reason to terminate you.

What you generation doesn't like to hear, is the very word thrown back at you, words you yourselves have said. "we want guarantees"

Your generations biggest bitch is that you won't invest your money unless you are guaranteed a return. Well we have learned to demand a guarantee, it is called a job after taking thousands of dollars in debt to become productive workers... Because you and those like you keep moving the goal post, you keep upping the requirments, wanting more done with less time and paying us less. (both pay and benefits)

So if you want a future that is like your own for your kids, than I suggest that either you stop demanding guarantees or you start providing us some. After all, you wan us to learn from you, don't you?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows