Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 101  Next »
481 to 490 of 1005
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a 58 episode supply. I can go on a major bender.

p.s. I've watched 12 episodes now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25244 posts)
I wish I hadn't gotten addicted to it the first season. Now I know what an addict feels like waiting for their next fix.

OK, maybe not that bad...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Yes, yes I know. I was waiting to begin it until I could give it the attention it deserves.

I finally got the fucking DOJ off my back (for now) so I can breathe a little, and I finally have some free time.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25244 posts)
You only have 52 more to go. The rest of us have 2.

You may be impressed by the chemistry, the gun nuts are not impressed by the marksmanship [in To'hajiilee].

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I have finally begun watching Breaking Bad. I am totally impressed by the (usually correct) science in it, and I find the story terrific.

10 episodes in, we're hooked.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25244 posts)
Watched, "Hope Springs" starring, Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones.

Great to view for couple married a long time. Meryl Streep shows she has it in her when she tries oral with a banana.

Getting it from Library on DVD to view it again. We are third in line. Popular movie?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Breaking Bad is getting very interesting. Only 3 shows to go. I can't help myself, rooting for Walter White, but unless there is some kind of "Sopranos" ending, I am sure I will be more than satisfied the way that it ends...

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(93 posts)
One of his shticks was to introduce his "dog" Spot.

Which could be anything from a dog to an elephant...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
If I am not mistaken he also had a dealership in Houston. I remember a commercial with that tag line. Also did he not have a bear in his spots? RIP Cal.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(86 posts)
On a related note...

"LOS ANGELES — Cal Worthington, who built a fortune from a series of West Coast auto dealerships and became a TV fixture thanks to folksy car lot commercials urging customers to "Go see Cal," has died. He was 92."

This guy was an icon on local TV. He would buy up all the air time no one else wanted, and fill it with his commercials. Cartoons during the day, movies right before the TV stations signed off (you remember test patterns, irght?).

And a decorated WWII bomber pilot.

Truly a treasure. Vaya con dios.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 101  Next »
481 to 490 of 1005
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.