Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 913   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have actually not had our Direct TV service for almost 2 months and haven't missed it. However soon as football season starts we will have to have it again because hubby will want to see the away games and our internet sucks too bad to live stream it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20153 posts)
True blood opened the season a little weak IMO , the end is near I sense. They had a good run tho. Dexter,dexter,dexter........all in for the final season.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Amy Schumer... OMG... She's so honest & hilarious. I love a good laugh. Tosh is another one on the list.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Of course we inveted god!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
They are apparently closed for a short while, and will hold a re-opening, complete with a press conference to "clear the air".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22403 posts)
VA - I have a friend who lives in Scottsdale and she swears she's going to go to Amy's Baking Company and provide a first hand report. I'll let you know.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Walking Dead coming back "zombit boner". - that is hilarious ha ha!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I heard that 24 is coming back!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I only discovered "Kitchen Nightmares" due to this whole "Amy's Baking Company" kerfuffle in the news yesterday. I played several shows in the background today. I *really* like it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22403 posts)
"Touch" was cancelled by Fox after their Season 2 finale. Thought it was weird that they promoted it as the season finale rather than series finale because the decision was made before hand to actually kill the show.

Had I not watched from the very beginning, I probably wouldn't have kept watching. Show started off really good and then was just redundant. Kid gives his dad numbers, dad searches for meaning of numbers, dad figures out meaning of numbers, on to next episode. Yawn. At least they did the viewers a solid by closing up the main storyline.

Because it's against the law for Keiffer Southerland to be unemployed, Fox also announced that they are bringing back "24." Except this time it's only going to be 12 episodes, so there will be some "lost time" in this next season.

Filming started last week for Season 4 of "The Walking Dead" and will premier in Oct. Zombie boner.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 913   End
TOPIC: TV Shows