TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 19839710471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ice Road Truckers

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
Wow! We really ARE talking about a soap opera! :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Chasen:

"Robert... have you thought about joining the military?"

Been there, done that. Can't serve in a military that will deny the soldiers the ability to defend themselves. I have spoken with the men from my fathers unit, they were ordered on more than one occasion to bunker down inside their humvees and not return fire... despite men being on the ground and their cover deteriorating away. (jersey barrier)

Or how the military would send men who are mentally unfit to war, then hold them accountable for doing what they are trained to do... kill whom ever they see as the enemy. Of course a man sent to hell three, four times in their life and placed under the ungodly pressures our soldiers are under will snap. And all our military will do is throw them to the wolves?

Sorry, there is this thing called loyalty... until our military relearns what it means to be loyal to the soldiers, until our military learn that you can't repress the soldiers and then send them to war thinking that they will only kill the bad guys and then count every shot fired....

COIN doesn't work, it gets US service members killed and destroys many others who aren't killed or wounded... which brings me to another man from my fathers unit. Shrapmetal in his leg, kept on light duty while in country with the objects cutting his bone... the army said that if it becomes a problem their cut the leg off, but the man wont' be sent to Germany to have the metal removed.

The man survives a rocket attack and is wounded, but the army wont' send him to Germany? and makes him change tires on humvees as light duty? Then tells him to lose the leg if it starts to cut the arteries?

I am sorry, but I have too much loyalty to my countrymen, too much respect for the fighting soldier to serve such a military while it operates under these rules. We aren't fighting WWIII, the wounded don't need to be worked until they bleed to death or must have a limb cut off.

The military isn't a police force, they are our attack dogs and if you send them,... don't count who they kill just buy them a beer and say thank you for doing what I wouldn't do.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Fjep:

"Robert do you have any idea of how expensive nursing homes are?

Unfuckingly believable!"

Nursing home or other... I don't know which, but what I do know is that no one would take her in. She lived with my parents for a short time and made life a living hell with her demands and harrassment of my sisters. (her house was being repaired form fire damage.)

After that, her daughters chose to rip her off and then after 2 years dumped her on the state. The state doesn't just dump elderly into the street, there are laws against this. They (the old folks home) Tried to bully my father into signing documents, he had a family lawyer return the phone calls and we never heard from them again and no we weren't sent the bill, nor were anyone else.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
"True Blood Fans here too! Can't wait!! :) ...."

------

Agreed! -- My DVR is already programmed and ready ;-) If I recall, the True Blood Season premiere is net week, June 10?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
{Oh, I thought we WERE talking about a soap opera ;-) heehee}

We can talk about how yummy Vampire Eric and Werewolf Alcide are!! ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Someone is getting Mr. Va drunk. Is anyone available to take advantage?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Don't mattah ;)

Nice tits.

Source: I've had 2 very strong drinks :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
I could have sworn he said he was a Marine!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I thought he was National Guard? Oh well doesn't matter.... he said he was only in for the period required in his contract and then left. I'm not going to comment either way on that.

Our TV is black right now. I think I'll watch/listen to some loud music on youtube.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows