Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Walking Dead marathon starts riiiiiiiiight........NOW.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
Haha

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
You should watch The Wire. Best show of all time. -----

^^ This.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12230 posts)
@cpl I have at least three times. I will agree "the Wire" is a complete show, writers, actors, production the perfect storm. From beginning to end it rocked.

I also enjoyed The Brotherhood and Deadwood just as much. I/we enjoy actors that bring writers words to life and give us characters worth investing our time to.

When a show sucks, my smart azz wife's go to "bazinga" is you could have been it that.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"You should watch The Wire. Best show of all time. "

Entertainment Weekly agrees with me and ranked it the #1 show ever.

ew. com/ew/gallery/0,,20712079_20711820,00.html#21351457

"The most sustained narrative in television history, The Wire used the drug trade in Baltimore, heavily researched by creator David Simon, to tell tales of race and class with unprecedented complexity. (Perhaps that's why the show never won a much-deserved Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series and earned only two nominations for writing.) Politics, the war on drugs, labor unions, public education, the media — these were among the big themes, all examined through exquisitely drawn characters, such as the brilliant yet broken detective Jimmy McNulty (Dominic West) and the great avenging thug Omar Little (Michael K. Williams), who will live on in legend."

If you're fascinated by the social, economical, and political problems in our country then you can't not love this show. The acting is sometimes bad, the writing is nearly flawless, and the realism is unmistakeable. Rent it, buy it, download it.....do what you must to watch it. Hell, I've got the box set that I'll gladly mail to you so you can watch it.

I don't make it a habit of pimping stuff, be it tv, movies, music, products, etc, etc. But I will make it my life's work to see to it that everyone I come in contact with watches this show from start to finish at least twice.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
Dexter, opening night last night. Without any spoilers for the DVR crowd. They are off to a great start for the final season. The writing is refreshed and the actors are going out with a sense of accomplishment. They just grab the viewers attention in the first 10 minutes and make you want more. Yet at the same time knowing the end is near you are on the edge of your seat. Not a easy feat to accomplish.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
My daughter is watching Beyond Scared Straight. My son is watching Tom & Jerry.

Are there any requests?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18210 posts)
You should watch The Wire. Best show of all time.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
I occasionally catch part of an episode when flipping through.

I've just never found it especially funny...

But I'm nkt much for comedy shows. Sopranos is my favorite show of all time.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18210 posts)
How can you know you don't get it when you haven't watched it?

You of all people would love it, I would think. At least the political-leaning episodes (which are at least half of them).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 927   End
TOPIC: TV Shows