Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 913   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can we blame you when Honey Boo Boo is still on?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22401 posts)
We just got one of those Nielsen diaries.

So if your show is not on next season, you know who to blame...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18089 posts)
This is Season Two. Eric McCormick fan. Although the show is sometimes predictable, I still like watching it. Kind of like Person of Interest in that you can figure out the plot pretty easily, but it's still entertaining.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
Big Brother starts tonight, we have been a fan of the show since it's start.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Husband watches it.

Was glad to see Perception coming back on. We DVR everything so we can watch at our leisure and zip past the commercials.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
Thought I had mentioned Falling Skies in here, but I guess not. We watched seasons 1 and 2 through Amazon and have been dvr'ing season 3, which we just started watching last night. So 2 more episodes and we'll be totally caught up.

It has some parallels to The Walking Dead, but mostly with the basic plot or concept of the show, which is following the story of a group of people in a post-apocalyptic world and their attempt to survive and rebuild. You can also see some strong similarities between characters from the 2 shows. TWD has zombies, Falling Skies has aliens. But the overall direction the 2 shows appear to be heading in totally different directions. Spielburg is involved with the production of Falling Skies though and the special effects have been mostly exceptional, especially for a television series.

It's not quite as "fun" as TWD, but the entertainment factor is still pretty high. The acting on both shows leaves something to be desired at times and both shows tend to leave some fairly big holes in the plot. But if you're a fan of TWD then Falling Skies might make the perfect filler show until TWD returns this fall.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
I need to finish watching the recent season of RuPaul's Drag Race

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
Yes, under the dome has potential and is worth a look. The Borgias ending annoyed the heck out of us...WTF that's it ?? is how we felt, ripped off from showtime. They could have done better, but decided to cut corners.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Just as long as Eric is never a wimpy little wuss again, I'll be happy w/ True Blood. Where else can they take this show? One of our favorites in seasons past. We'll be watching. Anyone else slated to watch Under the Dome?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
Agree with Finger... True Blood was a little week last season, still optimistic about this one and where it is going. Last season of Dexter was very good, can't wait to see how it all wraps up!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(84 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 913   End
TOPIC: TV Shows