TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 19839710471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 786   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sons of Anarchy starts it's new season tonite.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
I can understand that by the time we get back from the club at 4am ish I'm usually right to bed. But 50% of the time we have been at a swing club and already had sex. But given the choice of TV or sex on a week-night Sex wins every time for me :) but that is just how I roll.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Yeah, for me sex cannot be the priority it once was because I am oftentimes not physically able to do it...and rather than stay pissed and frustrated I just mentally accept that fact. When we get home from the club within an hour I am not much into walking or doing anything. Dancing is more important to me than sex so giving that up is not an option. As far as shows go I just kind of half watch most of them, I am usually asleep by the end anyways haha

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
sometimes that is fun, depending on what we are watching. However I prefer to shut down tvs computer ect go lay in bed and relax. Sometimes we talk about who I've texted with or flirted with on here or the good looking waiter at the restaurant I went to.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I enjoy sex during a good tv show; it makes for extended foreplay :-). Light touching during the show, intense play during commercials, then total focus on each other once the show ends.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
for us the computers are a bigger problem then tv as far as going to bed. But we decided last year we really needed to have a more set schedule or by the end of the school/work week we were wiped out. Or I was having to go without bedtime sex because it was too late.......

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I hear you, I usually make it to be around midnight..and then drag my zombie looking ass up in the morning haha

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
DVRing Grimm, Once Upon a Time and Secret Circle. We will watch them here and there. Most of time we listen to music on the couple of nights a week I'm home in the evenings. The kids go to bed at 8:30 we usually try to be in bed by 10 so we can be ready to sleep by 11.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I am just waiting for the Walking Dead to start next month!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I watched the whole first season of Grimm. It was getting old fast. Has it picked up at all?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 786   End
TOPIC: TV Shows