Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 818   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone watching Banshee on Cinamex?

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
We like to watch the big bang theory, ncis, boardwalk empire, game of thrones, and some of the food network ones. She also sometimes watches the home fixup shows and ghost hunters. I said I'd watch that last one when they catch one :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1206 posts)
We DVR everything, and watch whenever we're cozying in. Usually watch, or else it's on in the background while reading or playing phone games:

The Big Bang Theory (our favorite comedy) Spartacus: War of the Damned Justified The Following Californication

Finished up American Horror Story and Fringe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7590 posts)
I used to watch television regularly. Since I've been travelling for work, I don't watch any regular programming at all other than sporting events. For regular programming, I wait until the entire season is over and catch up on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or some other service. As a result, I'm several years behind in my television viewing.

Shows I've never seen but have been told I would enjoy:

Breaking Bad Arrested Development The Wire The Walking Dead Oz Downton Abbey Six Feet Under Mad Men Boardwalk Empire Modern Family Justified Spartacus Parks and Recreation Friday Night Lights American Horror Story Flight of the Conchords Californication Castle The Tudors

I may never see them. Honestly, who has time to watch that much television?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I don't watch much tv as I find most of it to be unoriginal and unwilling to break away from the traditional formula.

The Wire: Best show ever created. It's the only tv show that I've purchased as a box set. The series ended like 4 years ago and I still watch it (in the middle of season 4 right now).

Hell on Wheels: I missed most of season 2 because I was in the middle of moving across country, but season 1 was excellent and the show had tremendous promise. Too bad AMC doesn't put episodes online so I can catch up on it.

Modern Family: Best new comedy I've seen in years.

Big Bang Theory: Guilty pleasure since it does follow the typical sitcom formula, but it's very well written and acted. Lewis Skolnick should be proud of the social advancements made by his people.

I usually fall asleep at night watching Family Guy reruns on Cartoon Network.

That's pretty much it for me as far as "must see tv" goes.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Holly, we always laugh at that too.

Please tell me that it's like a social media fun thing to vote for someone as bitchy and untalented as CeeCee on XFactor.

Liking Person of Interest.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7590 posts)
Been watching Broardwalk Empire...pretty good show

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
just started watching Moonshiners tonight , Awkwardly stupid, yet interesting....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9755 posts)
I hate it when the 13 year olds talk about how they've "worked their whole like for this" and that they "can't imagine doing anything else."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Sed, I think we're at least musical twins. I adore Vino. His bluesy soulful voice is amazing, passionate. And he reminds me a bit of Vin Diesel when he speaks. He's good looking too, love him. I agree about the bitchy vocal coach girl too. I hated her, hated her caberet voice and whole attitude about herself. Husband was afraid she'd continue on b/c producers like drama/ratings, but I had a feeling she'd go. There will always be a country singer. So many people like/vote for the country stars whether or not they're outstanding. The young black country star is not as good as people say. I think he needs a lot of work, and also needs to make up his mind. Kind, I was wondering what happened to the rest of the show too! As for leopard face girl, she might be a stronger singer, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's better or marketable. I'm hoping if they have to choose one over the other, that the girl from SA will make it through.

Is anyone else annoyed when they all say "I'm doing this for my daughter/family?" I hate that. Do it for YOURSELF if you're the one w/ talent!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7590 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 818   End
TOPIC: TV Shows