Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 869   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw a show last night I never heard of before, "Chasing Tail". A reality show on The History Channel. It appears Connecticut is a good place to get some horny tail.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4769 posts)
We really like the young actor in The Bates Motel, new show. Sometimes the show is a bit predictable, but this actor is outstanding. The angst in his face as he dives deeper into psychosis.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7600 posts)
There are times when The Following gets pretty twisted, but we check that out each week. Kevin Bacon is good in pretty much anything he does!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(83 posts)
We got hooked on The Following by friends at work, watched the first few episodes on Hulu. Sad theres only 3 episodes left.

Fort Defiance VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Direct TV has a winner in ROGUE, good show so far with only 2 episodes so far but pretty good none the less. But, when I want the humor of mindless TV I like Duck Dynasty

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(249 posts)
The Mrs watches The Voice, so I do by proxy sometimes. The reason I like it is that the only people there are people who belong there. They don't put screaming lunatics up for us to laugh at like on American Idol.

The singers range between "pretty good" and "excellent". "Pretty good" is not good enough.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21967 posts)
"I am really enjoying The Voice this year. It seems very unscripted and all the judges seem very genuine about the talent and with each other. All 4 are absolutely beautiful!! ...and funny as hell too! :) I'm not a fan of these battle rounds coming up though."

I'm not what you would call an avid watcher of the show. But out of all of the talent shows out there, this is probably the best. I don't watch Idol because (a) I've never been a fan of how they let just anyone audition. More importantly, how they make 15 minute celebrities out of complete morons with absolutely no talent. (b) Ryan Seacrest is easy 1 of the five worst people in the history of television. (c) Their judges are usually laughable.

Sometimes I'll check out that So You Think You Can Dance show, but usually it's just to satisfy the juvenile in me so I can perv some very sexy ladies dancing around in scantily clad attire. Dancer bodies = hawt!

"Does anyone watch Nashville? I keep trying but it's not working..."

Nope. It never looked even remotely interesting to me in the first place.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
I am really enjoying The Voice this year. It seems very unscripted and all the judges seem very genuine about the talent and with each other. All 4 are absolutely beautiful!! ...and funny as hell too! :) I'm not a fan of these battle rounds coming up though.

Does anyone watch Nashville? I keep trying but it's not working...

Username hidden
(545 posts)
:-D

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
I have a gorgeous strap on, with Mr.T written all over it!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 869   End
TOPIC: TV Shows