TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 19839710451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gang, I find this to be tedious. I enjoy the forums until some insecure simpelton who wants to blame the world at large for his lot in life. Geez. Get over it dude and talk about your TV show of choice. If you don't have one and want to spout liberal hyperboly do it in the political forum. Hey did anyone catch Longmire? Good show

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
There was a successful author that also posted in the forums. The artist did not reveal to everybody his identity, but the author openly talked about herself. There has been politicians, actors, and some very wealthy people that are members and some have posted at one time or another. *

Not to mention several mayors, state controller and quite a few others.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Robert there has been at least one rap/country star posting in the forums. He has not posted in some time. There was a successful author that also posted in the forums. The artist did not reveal to everybody his identity, but the author openly talked about herself. There has been politicians, actors, and some very wealthy people that are members and some have posted at one time or another.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Daintypet - I'm also enjoying both Game of Thrones & The Borgias. While GoT gets all the media attention, I find the Borgias very compelling.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"we little people"? I don't think so! There are very few people that would make me go all "school girl" on them, and it isn't because of money and power... I have more self esteem than that.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Why do you think that posting in forums is arguing? Is it possible to post because it's fun? because you have friends with whom you can't socialize otherwise because this is the only forum they're in and they live far? Some even claim to come here for advice.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I was told once my looks were very deceiving. I looked like I should be teaching Sunday school. I told the person that I was the Sunday school coordinator for 4 years.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Well at the least I can be confident that they aren't posting on these forums. Such people have little need to argue with we little people, they don't need the reassurance of clubbing people in mostly pointless verbal discourse.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Right, but there are over 8000 members on the SLS website, I'd say that only .05% posts in the forum. How do you know that these two are not members? YOu seem to be awful sure about it, and I'm calling a bluff! Do you know why? Because you'd be shocked at who is or isn't a member of this website, trust me, I speak from experience.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I wouldn't want to fuck Donald Trump or Bill Gates. Now, J... him I want to fuck!! ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows