Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 920   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Finger...I have a Janice in my immediate family...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
@kib's don't furget Deliverance...lake Rabun was party central for cast and crew during the Burt Reynolds heydays. I only know this from meeting some old timers while boating up there on Lake Burton and shooting the breeze with them.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ cpl I find the guests on the talking dead interesting except for Kevin Smith or Kurtman I think they are dicks. When the actors them self come on after being written off the show is pretty neat too.

@ partyperks, tony's sister janet is pretty close to real life stereo typing too... haha

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Finger...Rose was the BEST Brotherhood and the Sopranos FINALLY correctly portrayed the Irish and Italian woman of that generation accurately In real life, they FAR more resembled Tony's Mom and Rose than the chubby cheeked apron clad charming Moms as they are usually portrayed.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Finger...I started watching Talking Dead during season 3. Usually I end up falling asleep before its over though.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
Lots of tv/movies, etc have been shot in/around Atlanta. Wilkerson's Mill {some of you might recognize from some of my privare "old stuff" gallery} has been used in scenes in "Smokey and the Bandit" for example {not exactly the BEST cinema has to offer, but a fun flick, nonetheless} including the one where Sally Fields asks Burt if he EVER takes his hat off, and the failed jump the police car did and wound up in the water.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11029 posts)
@ cpl have you ever watched the talking dead ? or the nerdist?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
** here being Ga. and Atlanta being our Hub if you will. Most likely some of the editing and behind the scene stuff is done in Atlanta proper. I do know that if you want to be a extra and maybe a zombie. That if you got the write stuff and are tweeter and or other social media buddies with some casting peeps it's easier then one might think.

Vampire Dairies are also shot here.

@livewire hop hop what's that...lol

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
The studio is in Atl but the setting for the show changes. Actually, outside of the first few episodes, there, Atlanta isn't part of the backdrop.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
As a attentiowhore follow up Ha ha. IMO the show swinger failed more because of the writing and casting then the premise. To much to fast and not on cable. It's a pitch setting on someone's desk in the to read file that hasn't reached MTV yet.

Maybe *Robert could pound it out as a screen play...haha

**Disclaimer I haven't written it nor do I wish too :) I come here seeking banter, and boobs.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 920   End
TOPIC: TV Shows