Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What happened with walking dead?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
Anyone watching, Siberia? (CBS)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Ray Donavon isn't that bad. Rolling on after Dexter looking for a fan base can't hurt its chances either. I hope it makes it, we are Trixie fans from the Deadwood days. I' m a Jon Voight fan.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ cpl, I was a clerks fan. I guest I still am funny as hell movie. He lost me when he went to tweeter about being a fat man. Really, giant fail in my book.

Kurtman is just a smug jerk nerd elitist, ok he pitched the walking dead it got bought he's all popular. Yawn, it's just him and how he carries himself that rubs me wrong.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Finger.....yeah, Kevin Smith is just awful. They've got him "hosting" the TWD marathon right now and everything he says is just a giant fail. At one point he misspoke and said something like "coming up in season 3...." when he obviously should have said season 4. Makes me wonder if they weren't doing it live because surely someone would have caught that and cut filming and had him start over, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
@ kib's Tallulah Gorge is so awesome but a real hike all the way to the bottom and back up. We have done it 3 times. I know that spot you're talking about for the rowing events. Random fact: The Redneck Olympics have seen their last days and are no more.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Oh, fingers, you just reminded me of somehting that used to crack me up when the Olympics was being held in Atlanta. When I found out they were doing some of the boating events on the same stretch of river as Deliverance, I couldn't help but think to myself that if Ned Beatty got "you got a purty mouth, boy", what were a bunch of Frenchmen in tight Speedos going to encounter? lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11054 posts)
Finger...I have a Janice in my immediate family...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
@kib's don't furget Deliverance...lake Rabun was party central for cast and crew during the Burt Reynolds heydays. I only know this from meeting some old timers while boating up there on Lake Burton and shooting the breeze with them.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ cpl I find the guests on the talking dead interesting except for Kevin Smith or Kurtman I think they are dicks. When the actors them self come on after being written off the show is pretty neat too.

@ partyperks, tony's sister janet is pretty close to real life stereo typing too... haha

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 927   End
TOPIC: TV Shows