Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 913   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Hot: I am a TV junkie and have only watched Orange is the New Black on NetFlix. A friend was telling me about Marco Polo and the fine women in that series. Have you seen that?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
Netflix has some great series-Bloodline, BBC series Sherlock (my fave), Lovehunny (adult toy store online too funny to miss), and the documentary Kink.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(508 posts)
Killing time before an appointment and surfing the channels, having to get away from the news, I came upon Legends of the Fall. One of my favorite movies. Brad Pitt was a fuck machine in this movie.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
The Ides of March with Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, et al. I know it's old but I had never seen it. Excellent political drama. (STARZ On Demand)

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
On RLTV yesterday, Chef Staib had several really good segments. One was from Paradise Island where Caribbean food was made. Other than the johnny cakes, I forgot what they made. It looked good though as I recall. Then the showed moved to South Africa where he, accompanied by a young woman, made ostrich kabobs using a bunch of ingredients that was used by the Zulus back in the day. I like ostrich. A lot of bodybuilders eat it. I never had it the way they made it, only as a burger. His web site deserves a look see by me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
Thankfully I remembered to set the DVR for American Crime last night. I woke up around midnight and watched it.....another great episode. I want to marry that Regina King!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
@Exit: I've never heard of this show and will have to check it out as I love Kevin Bacon. The sad part about most of the shows on TV is that they are based on true events in most cases. What does that say about us as a people?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
The Following with Kevin Bacon is absolutely the most violent show on network television. We have enough violence in this crazy screwed up world and I just don't like seeing more of it. That's the thought in one side of my brain. Now, the other side says..... It's a really, really good show. The story lines are intriguing and every episode keeps you anxious for next weeks show.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Nurse Jackie is back!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
I finally saw this week's episode of American Crime. Excellent; Being Mary Jane was interesting; Scandal, not to much. I only love it when Olivia Pope is fucking the President. He is so fine.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5254 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 913   End
TOPIC: TV Shows