Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
41 to 50 of 1001
User Details are only visible to members.
PBS is becoming my "go to" channel for quality programming which means I feel obligated to send a donation. Damn! Anyway, I came in on the tail end of the play "Honky." Has anyone seen it either live or on PBS. The play's writer, Greg Kalleres, is hilarious. The emphasis, for those who may not know, like me, who hadn't heard of it, is a play on racial stereotypes. I am going to search it out as it's supposed to be funny and from the little I did see it is.

Something also scheduled is similar to the HBO drama The Knick, which I no longer subscribe to, about a hospital during the Civil War and the drama surrounding that time period.

All great stuff in this programming.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Haha. Deal.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7218 posts)
@SheSmooth: You can always watch...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
@blt. too snooty. i wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7218 posts)
i agree. i think she is hot too

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
Angie Harmon is super fine! I liked her better on Law & Order. Rizzoli & Isles is straight up eye candy but I would definitely fuck her.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
OMG. MSNBC now has Chuck Todd on MTP Daily as if Sunday isn't enough....smh. He will never be Tim Russert.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
I have always had a thing for holiday shows. Every season, even now as an adult, I record Rudolph, Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty, and How The Grinch Stole Christmas so my wife and I can watch them together. Every year, every show.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7218 posts)
The love interest, I guess you can call her that, of the heroin addicted doctor on the Knick is Bono's daughter. She is so pretty and witty. I saw her last night on one of the late night talk shows.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
is anyone watching The Knick? It's on Cinemax. This would be Season 2. I watched it when I had all the premium channels. It was really good. I am not going back to premium channels until Starz Power comes back on in June.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
41 to 50 of 1001
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.