TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cplofun- couldn't agree more. I enjoyed the return of The Walking Dead. Hershel Walker? That is very funny... I look forward to the rest of the season!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Mid-Season premier of The Walking Dead was fantastic. Seeing Hershel's head as a zombie was tough to swallow...but it still didn't stop me from making light of it and naming him Hershel Walker. Really looking forward to seeing how things play out now that the group is scattered. I'm curious to see if they develop any sort of "romantic" story line between Darryl and Beth. In the 1st half of the season, she hugged Darryl a little too long when when he told her that her b/f was dead and after the hug, she gave him "a look" and now the 2 of them are off on their own.

I'm also curious now that the prison is destroyed and everyone is off on their own, if they'll ever get back to the dead rats thing or that part of the story has to be abandoned.

House of Cards S2 gets released on Netflix on Friday! I've never looked forward to Valentine's Day more than I am this year. The good news is that they are going to release the entire season at once, so I don't have to wait week to week. The bad news is that they are going too release the entire season at once, so I'm probably going to blow through the entire season within a few weeks and will have to wait who knows how long until they put out S3.

Saw a preview of a new AMC show coming out called TURN, which takes place in Revolution era USA and revolves around the forming of America's 1st spy ring. Show starts up in April I believe, so I'm definitely going to give it a look.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Mid-Season premier of The Walking Dead was fantastic. Seeing Hershel's head as a zombie was tough to swallow though...but it still didn't stop me from making light of it and naming him Hershel Walker. Really looking forward to seeing how things play out now that the group is scattered. I'm curious to see if they develop any sort of "romantic" story line between Darryl and Beth. In the 1st half of the season, she hugged Darryl a little too long when when he told her that her b/f was dead and after the hug, she gave him "a look" and now the 2 of them are off on their own.

I'm also curious now that the prison is destroyed and everyone is off on their own, if they'll ever get back to the dead rats thing or that part of the story has to be abandoned.

House of Cards S2 gets released on Netflix on Friday! I've never looked forward to Valentine's Day more than I am this year. The good news is that they are going to release the entire season at once, so I don't have to wait week to week. The bad news is that they are going too release the entire season at once, so I'm probably going to blow through the entire season within a few weeks and will have to wait who knows how long until they put out S3.

Saw a preview of a new AMC show coming out called TURN, which takes place in Revolution era USA and revolves around the forming of America's 1st spy ring. Show starts up in April I believe, so I'm definitely going to give it a look.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Fringe was never really my thing, hubby watched it, I tried, but found it utterly stupid. :/

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Gina, I saw HC several years ago in The Pajama Game when it was on B'way for about 10 minutes. I had seats in a box very close to the stage, and he was shirtless a good part of the time. And also sweaty. And also singing. It was fucking heaven.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I totally hear Eric Clapton's "White Room" in the background for this show, but so far, they haven't used it. And of course, I have my own theories as to what Dr.Tadaki (sp) is all about! It's not as good as Fringe (my favorite in years past), but it's up there.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Helix is awesome! I can't believe that practically no one here is watching it. It sucked us right in.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Mr watches Helix. Shades of The Stand, 13 Monkeys, etc, Contagion, in it, but from what I can tell, he's enjoying it. I kind of watch it in the "background" of whatever else I'm doing.

Since there isn't a post for it, like there used to be, I'll mention that I actually enjoy American Idol this year. Harry Connick Jr is usually spot on. Love that man, and he's been a fantasy of mine for years.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
I am a Walking Dead fanatic!! I also love NCIS and Law and Order SVU. I used to be a reality tv junkie... but I have grown tired of watching "adults" behave like spoiled, coddled brats. My favorite show is the Tudors on Netflix though, and I keep wanting to check out Downton Abbey because all of my girls keep telling me how awesome it is.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
i love jimmy fallon

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2021 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows