TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 790   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's eviction night on BB16

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3887 posts)
Gina, there isn't anything wrong with it, I just don't have time for it in my life. Trooper fences some evenings, I dance, kids have girl scouts, choir events, school events, horse care/riding. Trooper and I would like to go back to taking salsa/latin dance lessons. we just tend to fill most non-sleeping hours with other things. I do tend to have on HGTV while I clean and work around the house, craft etc. Kids usually get to watch about an hour between finishing homework and barn time. They get a choice between TV and Wii. Some people would say we are too busy and that we need to chill more. There is no right and wrong!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
For the shows I'm a fan of I find it very interesting. In the big picture I would think it's a marketing ploy to get the viewer to their web presence for hidden extras, like DVD bloopers and such.

I never really go there, with the exception of viewing live tweeting during Big brother or survivor. That is a show unto its own with millions of people partaking.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3887 posts)
ff: A friend told me they did something like that for Scandal. I've never watched an entire episode of that and I love Kerry Washington.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
After Anarchy ( it's on after each episode of SON ) is interesting if you like the production and writing of television shows. It's interesting also to get the actors perspective on how they are playing the characters without giving spoilers on stuff they have already shot.

Talking Dead ( from The walking Dead ) started these kinds of round table, book club talks if you will. Breaking Bad did it as well.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3887 posts)
@BT: LMAO! I am not giving up my secrets, especially to you.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
I watch Pittsburgh and State College news in the mornings on my treadmill. Rarely turn the TV on until 6:30 to catch the evening news and I never watched any reality show with the exception of Naked & Afraid for about 15 minutes. Law and Order SVU and Dallas are about the only TV shows I watch weekly, and either HGTV or Discovery. Our TV times is probably about a total of 1.5 -2.0 daily.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
Our TV is probably on from about 6:30-9:30 every weeknight. Sometimes it's just background, sometimes we actively watch something we have on DVR, and sometimes there's something we actually watch "live." Mr Sexus has a high focus "brainiac" job, so he likes mindless TV when he's home. It helps him leave work at work. And he's good about not turning it on right when he walks in the door (as he did in his single days), so we have time to talk and reconnect, walk the dog, do an errand or chore, etc. before our relaxing evenings.

I'm home most of the time in the daytime but I rarely turn the TV on at all.

He watches a little bit of world news in the mornings before he goes to work, while drinking his coffee and checking emails.

So what if people like TV? My ex boasted all the time that he never watched TV, or read a book, and he was the most stressed, wound up, type A assholes ever. It's okay to relax and chill out. It's okay what you chose to do that with. And it's okay to feel that you can't do those things either, that you need to be productive. At the risk of repeating myself or sounding like a hippie, "it's all okay."

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
y'know, i see tons of peeps watching shows on their e devices during my lengthy commute each day.

maybe i could catch up on a couple shows too.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1893 posts)
I'm a safety engineer at a nuclear power plant. What else would I be doing with my time?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 790   End
TOPIC: TV Shows