Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 865   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@BLT not really,I doubt we will miss them that much. The point is more about what new shows or stuff on netflixs we are missing now and don't have time to watch together. We can always buy most series on Amazon prime too if we really really can't wait for netflixs to show it.

Salem season one is on netflixs and looks pretty good. Sleepy Hollow is going to start shooting season 3 here in Atlanta.

Binge watching when the weather is bad outside or on lazy Sunday mornings has taken the place of waiting each week for a show to air.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@finger: You're going to miss them. Anyway, if I hit Lotto, Power Ball or MegaMillion, I'll get you a lifetime subscription for your cable.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4751 posts)
We programmed our DVR to record Last Man Standing so we don't miss an episode since it airs on Friday night.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I saw a facebook meme that read sorry Jax's your real father is a shoe salesman named All Bundy.

I have two more monthly credits coming for Showtime and HBO. I think I will just drop them after that and explore the basic channels and netflixs for the rest of the year then binge watch Game of Thrones in 2016

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I am waiting for Power on Starz to return in June and the third season of Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. I've lost track of when Ray Donovan, Masters of Sex and the Affair as well as The Knick are coming back. Prior to my Plus One, cable was my companion. Hopefully, my DVR will get worked overtime as I'll be otherwise occupied.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4751 posts)
Now for something to break up the bored room:

jezebel.c o m/buns-of-anarchy-a-retrospective-of-jax-tellers-beautif-1670564662

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5588 posts)
@ Vabeach. You got that right. We had a cunt where we live that started a rumor that we are swingers. We are very open with each other as I'm sure most on here are. PDAs are not uncommon with us we don't lay all over each other but a kiss and hug is always right around the corner. Right before the rumor came out one of the male halves of a couple told ne that they celebrated his son's 21 BD in Las Vegas with booze and working girls. He thought it was cool I thought he was an idiot. Buying a whore for your engaged 21 year old son. WOW

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
"be nice to see a show with people who just like to go out have fun, get their freak on, then go home and have more fun."

That would be the opposite of what TV executives want, but exactly what swingers crave, "NO Drama"

S

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4227 posts)
The public isn't interested. They want us to fight, cheat, etc. that's their "normal".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21926 posts)
so is it a reality show, or scripted actors?

most likely scripted actors.

be nice to see a show with people who just like to go out have fun, get their freak on, then go home and have more fun.

now *that's* a pipe dream.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 865   End
TOPIC: TV Shows