Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
31 to 40 of 1007
User Details are only visible to members.
Very Soprano-esque, no?

It was not as good as last week, but the scene with The Undertaker was fabulous.

And Landry(I still call him Landry) now becoming the "Butcher of Lucerne". This story could all be told in code of characters past:

"Charlene and Sam were at the police station while Landry and Mary Jane were fleeing from the police"

I am also watching Jessica Jones on Netflix, and Chaos on the Bridge, about the making of Star Trek TNG. It is a week where work is physical and distraction is welcome.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
Kate and I watching this week's episode.

"He's gonna kill her."

"Nope, he's not gonna kill her."

"Wait. Oh, he's definitely gonna kill her."

"Did he really kill her?"

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7265 posts)
I'm digging Fargo as well, although so far I kind of prefer last season. Martin Freeman did "hapless evil" SO well.

The series perfectly meshes with something I'd read in a review of the Coen Bros' movie Blood Simple. Liked it so much I saved it a long time back.

".....the Cohen brothers refuse to present man's preference for bumbling, violent solutions to the most basic problems as proof of the breakdown of society or of the general existential godlessness of existence. No, the Coen brothers take a more Kubrickian view: They wallow in man's blood-drenched stupidity because they think it's really, really funny."

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Mrs. VA is watching Shark Tank with her parents right now.

It's amusing to watch a couple of borderline communists watching a show about capitalism.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24585 posts)
When that blabbering fool walked into that interview room, I said "Oh, my god, could you imagine being in that mess and THIS guy comes walking in?" Enjoy it while you can. Great writing doesn't seem to stick around on TV anymore.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7265 posts)
Being Mary Jane -- this show "really" hits home on a lot of issues. Gabrielle Union rocks the role.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Nic Offerman is the man! I never thought I could like a character more than Ron Swanson, but Karl Weathers proved me wrong

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
I would have called that episode, "A Tale of Two Doods". The last guy you would expect to make any sense, and one badass Indian.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7265 posts)
Still freaking over Fargo. It is soooo much fun.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
One more thing I learned from the show. I forgot. This carb depletion is crazy. Instagram has a section where women are posting untouched nude photos to show what "real women" look like. @BLM that might be fun.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
31 to 40 of 1007
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.