TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I crashed before Masters of Sex came on. Thank God for the DVR. I am not going to spoil it for you guys. All I am saying is, it's hilarious. Enjoy! We can talk about it later.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
ff: I think it may be on Netflix as well. I don't have that.

The Dallas Buyers Club is being shown on HBO. I saw it when it was in the theater. I loved it. Jared Leto was amazing as evidenced by his win on Oscar night. Matts' transformation was incredible as well. I am happy he has gained some of the weight back.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
OddC .....I felt the same way about Hannibal and gave up on it in the DVR que. Also cool beans about masters of sex. Glad you are enjoying the conversation about in here. I don't think we are giving spoilers per say. The flow of the show in season two is fast , almost like there isn't going to be a season three IMO.

BLT we don't have on demand and on my iPad the showtime app sucks. I will keep a eye out for it tho and drop a comment if I watch it.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Is anyone watching Hannibal? I started season 1 and felt like I have been missing something through out most of the season. Not sure if I need to read the series of books first then watch the show. How is season 2? Due to our jobs we catch most shows when the series is released on DVD, thanks for Masters of Sex updates. You guys have me chomping at the bit for season 2.

De Graff OH
Username hidden
(30 posts)
ff: Fruitvale Station is showing on Showtime. It's a tough movie to watch. I first saw it in the theater when it was released a summer or so ago. It is a true story. If you ever check it out, let me know what you think.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
My wife likes SOA, I loathe the show. The whole premise of the show is based around violence. On top of that it is so unrealistic it should be a comedy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
That's a haunting movie. The images really stick with you.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
ff: Thankfully, I don't have that channel. I don't need one more thing to watch. Although I did see a really good movie yesterday...it's an oldie...The Piano. I loved it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Black Jesus on Adult Swim is pretty funny if you are a fan of Charlie Murphy and Corey Holcomb humor.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I watched a few minutes of SOA to see what the hype was about. I don't get it either. I guess it just takes a lot more to draw me in, or I'm really, really demented, but American Horror Story has kept me interested.

Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 805   End
TOPIC: TV Shows