Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 869   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A good movie: The Constant Gardner with Ralph Fiennes. I find him so sexy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4904 posts)
KellyJean: I'd never heard of it. However, it appears that you may be able to find it on ABC Go. Looks like it only lasted one season. Plot sounds awesome.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4904 posts)
Does anyone remember the show "Betrayal" ... that's one show I wish I had taped and saved.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
@ff: I am not sure if you still have your subscription to HBO but there is a great documentary on Frank Sinatra. I loved Old Blue Eyes. I forgot he was married to Ava Gardner. She was a real looker, my type with that dark hair and features. I went to the museum that's dedicated to her in Smithfield, NC. When you go to Patsy's Restaurant in NYC, they have pics of Sinatra all over the place. That was one of his favorite places in the city. The food is excellent too. You might want to check out the documentary. The music is awesome of course....oh, yeah, they brought up that scene in the Godfather when the assumed Sinatra character talks to the Godfather about getting him the movie role. This documentary said that never happened.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4904 posts)
* Smile. Thanks for keeping the fora real and not a groupie fest :) I will never understand the haters or their purpose or goal . Unless it's being a fora attention whore . I get that.... LWS.......Do they not understand thousands of peeps view this for free and just a small percentage post on it. I wonder if they realize they are type casting themselves as swinger douche bags to the General public that read these forums for free ? It's my personal opinion that the fetish crowd are the worst. Sub's and Dom's fir sum reason are more of a. Attentionwhore then me... :). FUCk Them and their groupies :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
ff: Caitlin Gerard. Man, last night, I had never seen withdrawal from an O/D like that! She deserves an award for her performance in this. I actually felt sorry for her last night because she is just a hot mess. Her love interest is in over his head. I can't wait until next week.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4904 posts)
It's on normal TV and I watch on the DVR iduring the day when little man is napping as a filler show. bates motel is pretty good have you checked that out ?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ BLT ... Oh hell yeah... Speaking as a has been, Regina King is a old school never say die actor :) IMO only real fans of her don't see her as being type casted in that role. That shit has sum meat to it as a actor good for her.

That white girl junkie ain't bad either as a actor as well as the whole cast. Timothy Hutton I am not a fan of but he has acting skills I gotta give him that with his body of work.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ff: I know you have your hands full being a grand so I know TV is a very low priority. Wondered if you had enough energy at the end of the day to watch American Crime. It is really intense. I watch it for Regina King who is just superb in the role. However, the entire cast is excellent. If you do have a chance to check it out, let me know what you think.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4904 posts)
I DVR'd AD but I just haven't been up to watching it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4904 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 869   End
TOPIC: TV Shows