Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 99  Next »
21 to 30 of 987
User Details are only visible to members.
What I learned on The View today: There is a contest to win a Louis Vuitton bag valued at $1,300. The last thing I need is another bag so early congrats to whoever wins and American Girl Store Magazine, which I love, is under fire from some mothers somewhere who are not happy about a little foster or adopted girl who appears in the magazine with her two Dads. Get a life or go adopt or foster some kids!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Unsung on TV1. This show is so, so good. It highlights the lives of people in the entertainment industry who many may have forgotten about. I have to remember that on Thanksgiving they will be highlighting the top 100....remember, remember, remember. Last night I caught most of Jennifer Holiday from the original Dreamgirls cast and Martha Wash and her colleague whose name I don't recall right now/ They are famous for the song It's Raining Men. That was a hot song. She didn't get the recognition she deserved because she was a large woman; same with Jennifer Holiday who today is not fat at all and her career is on the upswing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Down Below ,OMG crazy bunch of people.on a charter yatch

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4606 posts)
Being Mary Jane -- is hot this season. For real.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
@SheSmooth: LOL They have some great programming. I am waiting for one show to return and that's Power. It airs on Starz but won't be coming back until June 2016 for Season 3 so I've deaded my premium cable until then.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
It's all yours BLT. If you ever see me watching PBS, it means I no longer possess the strength to push the button on the remote to change the station. Just go ahead and throw me in a hole and toss some dirt on me, cause if I ain't dead I'd rather be.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6761 posts)
PBS is becoming my "go to" channel for quality programming which means I feel obligated to send a donation. Damn! Anyway, I came in on the tail end of the play "Honky." Has anyone seen it either live or on PBS. The play's writer, Greg Kalleres, is hilarious. The emphasis, for those who may not know, like me, who hadn't heard of it, is a play on racial stereotypes. I am going to search it out as it's supposed to be funny and from the little I did see it is.

Something also scheduled is similar to the HBO drama The Knick, which I no longer subscribe to, about a hospital during the Civil War and the drama surrounding that time period.

All great stuff in this programming.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Haha. Deal.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6761 posts)
@SheSmooth: You can always watch...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
@blt. too snooty. i wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6761 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 99  Next »
21 to 30 of 987
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.