TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning BLT , glad you got to watch it, we watched football but it's in our DVR que I will drop a comment when we watch it.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
ff: I LOVED THE WEDDING! I want to date Wee Wee and Joe. I love them. For once VH-1 didn't have loads of commercials and I needed them because I was doing laundry at the same time! Thanks again. This was awesome. I'd like to go to a wedding like this.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3597 posts)
ff: Thank you for the heads up on Naked and Dating, The Wedding. So far, I am loving it. I am still watching the show but already I am loving the dynamic the couple had with the long distance relationship and meeting up in different locals and staying in touch by video chat. I could live with that. I can't wait to get to the naked Yoga. I did that at Caliente, topless, but most of the class was naked. It was cool....more later...

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3597 posts)
Thanks. I will set the DVR

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3597 posts)
BLT , dating naked has a wedding on tonight's show the season finale. Should be interesting for a chuckle.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Meet The Press: I saw Luke Russert yesterday broadcasting from DC. I couldn't help but think about his Dad....Tim. Meet The Press has never been the same without Tim and I predict that as Luke grows in his skills, he will take over that chair. I can't wait. I was happy to see David Gregory go and I am not wild about Chuck Todd who is the present host.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3597 posts)
I hadn't had much hope for The View. Even before Barbara Walters left, I thought it had a short shelf life and definitely after she left I never felt Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy could hold it down. However, now with Whoopi still on board and Rosie O'Donnell back and Rosie Perez added to the mix, along with the Republican chica -- I am not yet sure about her yet, I think The View will survive. This first week has been quite good.

********************** Wendy Williams moved to a new channel in our area and time slot. Wendy is Wendy. Ate that crow like she promised. She is truly a ride or die chick. I love her -- huge boobs, wigs and all! Although, admittedly, she can pour the tea a bit strong on some people..LOL..but, hey, that's Wendy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3597 posts)
I have watched SOA from the very beginning. I love Charlie Hunnam and Kim Coates. So far this is just too violent and dark. I may have to give up and just do the OD fast forward when it is all over.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Sed, if you have not seen them, youtube the out takes. It is impossible to think that the show could be funnier, but the out takes are even more irreverent than the show.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Whose Line Is It Anyway,

Is this not the funniest show ever?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 805   End
TOPIC: TV Shows