Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
21 to 30 of 1005
User Details are only visible to members.
Fargo... "Hon, ya gotta stop stabbing the hostage." FAF (Funny as fuck.)

And could someone explain to me why he doesn't just park the damn car by the phone booth?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
While I get a kick out of Carter's impersonation of Hitler, Sgt. Schultz always makes me laugh with his "I know nothing" line. That's the way I feel when reading about most of the shows in this thread.

Always the ladies' man- Hogan is my hero.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
@Exit: I got rid of all my premium channels a few months back and this past weekend, we got them for free to attempt to sucker you back into subscribing again -- NO! I caught up on Homeland. It was excellent and I caught up on The Knick as well. I am not going back to premium until Starz Power is back on and as soon as Season 2 comes out on DVD, I will be buying it. I have all of Season 1 on DVR.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Homeland on Showtime channel is getting incredibly intense. There are only 3 episodes left in this season. Watch it On Demand from season 1 if you've never seen it. What makes it more thrilling is how relevant it is to the crisis this nation has in the Middle East.

Username hidden
(26 posts)
We watched the DONNER PARTY, 1846/1847, last knight on the Weather Station. It was great, 2 hours. It is on again tonight, Sunday, check your local stations for time, 9 PM on east cost, 7 PM in Mountain Time. It is worth watching.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Spymasters: CIA in the Crosshairs

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Binge watched The Knick 2nd Season. That is some great writing. Clive Owen is "the man."

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I am looking forward to seeing the new "live" production of The Wiz on December 3rd on NBC. No production can top the original for me but I will be watching.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Very Soprano-esque, no?

It was not as good as last week, but the scene with The Undertaker was fabulous.

And Landry(I still call him Landry) now becoming the "Butcher of Lucerne". This story could all be told in code of characters past:

"Charlene and Sam were at the police station while Landry and Mary Jane were fleeing from the police"

I am also watching Jessica Jones on Netflix, and Chaos on the Bridge, about the making of Star Trek TNG. It is a week where work is physical and distraction is welcome.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
Kate and I watching this week's episode.

"He's gonna kill her."

"Nope, he's not gonna kill her."

"Wait. Oh, he's definitely gonna kill her."

"Did he really kill her?"

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
21 to 30 of 1005
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.