TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 716   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ff: Masters of Sex: Virginia Johnson is my fucking shero! Like the rappers say, she is the baddest bitch! I love her character. I have no idea where to start in this episode and I am not going to say too much in case others are intrigued and we turn out to be a bunch of spoilers. Dr. Masters' life is spiraling out of control to say the least; Coral really fucked with Mrs. Masters and the lesbians, as I said in an earlier post was a train wreck waiting to happen. Well, we didn't have too wait long. I wish they would do this program like the HBO did with the Wire -- putting advance segments out a week before. I can hardly wait for next Sunday night.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
No not Dolph Lundgren, it's a hot show rerunning on syfy. Lots of sex and hot bodies male and female.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: Spartacus -- hell no! I like Black Sails. Although, who is starring in Spartacus. Is it Dolph Lundgren? If so, I saw his body on a twitter post but I didn't read it. Yes, I saw If These Walls Could Talk. There were some heartbreaking stories there.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
Did you ever see if this walls could talk ? I think that is the name of. It was about closet lesbians over the years and there story's.

How about Spartacus ? Have you seen the first season of that?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: Further to that couple. The wife is not happy. She hooked up with a woman because she's a lesbian. Now, she has to think of herself as a straight woman. That is totally crazy. She even said it's really confusing, and it is.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
So agree on that poor couple with the transition person that is having the child. You can see the pain in his face.

I will check out that show you mentioned.

I'm a Sara Silverman fan but casting her in masters is wacko IMO. She's not that good of a actor and that is a meaty part. I hope she surprises me.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: Where to begin:

Masters of Sex -- The relationship between the two women is a train wreck waitig to happen. This is the appropriate statement that "hell has no fury as a woman scorned."

I figured I've missed a couple of episodes of the Naked Dating show. I would like to do that.

The L Word Mississippi -- I totally agree with you on that one. The doctor who is going through transition is a trip. I think her gf is really fucked up and I don't think they will remain together after she completes the reassignment. The black women who are the heads of those families. That is an old school way for gay kids to have a family connection. If you get a chance, if you haven't seen it already, check out Paris Is Burning. In that you will see all of the "houses." So this is no new concept. It may be new to MS but we've had that in NYC for ages. I believe it is outdated now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
On the second or third episode there is a couple that wrecks naked on that zip line....too funny. And a guy that gets a keeps a boner thru out the date. Yes Marcus did snake her away didn't he.

I watched that L word Mississippi documentary you mentioned. Powerful stuff but a little jaded. I'm not sure about the ex preacher lady. Her partner was a sweet heart, but she come across to me as one of those always the victim types. Forgive me cause I'm a do gooder.

On masters of sex the ex lesbian couple with Sara Silverman cast as one of them should be interesting tonight. I am wondering where that is going to go.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: At your prompting, I DVR'd and watched the episode with Mike and Candace. I have never seen such a group of people so totally clueless to one another. I thought perhaps Mike and Candace would wind up together until Marcus showed up. That woman who had the meltdown, had such an annoying voice, I wanted to face forward past her portion of the segment but watched it anyway. The second guy was a bore. I did like the naked bike riding and would like to do that. The third young lady who gave Mike a massage with whipped cream and that other stuff was cool. She was pretty but not my fav. Marcus was awesome! I like the fact that he seized the opportunity to be alone with Candace when Mike was caught up in the drama with the other woman. I was surprised that Candace actually picked Marcus but I think it's a good fit..plus she liked his dick (BBC) from the very beginning....LOL...hopefully, he knows how to use it....LMAO. Thanks for the heads up....tonight, Masters of Sex!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
The bridge , is anyone watching this show? Its in season 2 now . It's close to being of " breaking bad caliber IMO

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 716   End
TOPIC: TV Shows