TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 713   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We eat meat red, white, grilled , poached, broiled, sautéed or otherwise ;) yes it's a date. There are several Ted Turners around town one is close by us as a matter of fact. If you know the area we are close to the Mall of Ga. We haven't been to a Ted Turners yet, just cause there is so many choices here in metro Atlanta Ted's fell low on the to try list. A show called Atlanta Eats show cases restaurants and we try to check out the ones we like from there first. They have a web site with the same name as well as a tweeter account. Worth a look if your a #foodie.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: If I ever do get there, we have to go to Ted Turner's for bison. I haven't had it in ages. I went to the restaurant in New York and Decatur. Do you and the Mrs. eat red meat? If so, it's a date -- my treat! My mailbox is still broken so I am going back to twitter and follow the madness as is Ferguson....so sad.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2918 posts)
If your ever in Atlanta it's a date we love television and talking about " our shows with others comparing notes. Ray Donovan is dark as hell. I'm a Jon Voight fan and started watching it because of him. His character is pretty shady, great casting on the producers part.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: Mrs. Masters is so starved for love and affection as she should be. Her husband is a prick! She is hot for who we now know is Coral's brother. I have no idea where they are heading with that. I am happy Bill and Virginia will be moving out of the hospital setting. Dr. Masters is totally clueless about Virginia. What a shock for him when he discovers she as a bf. Virginia has such a huge heart. Her scene with the dying doctor was wonderful. Those two dykes are crazy....LOL...

I caught a bit of Ray Donovan -- the hotel sex scene with the two couples. I am really not into this show but will catch up on it when I have nothing else to do. I have a friend who loves it.

I pulled up Spartacus online and will save that for a rainy day viewing as well.

We are quite the TV couple. Invite me over. I'll bring the popcorn...lol Have a great day!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2918 posts)
BLT good morning , yes I remember seeing American Gigglo in the theater, great movie. I thought he had the best job in the world at the time...lol Watched Masters of Sex last night. Wow did they cover a lot of ground in one episode. By the end I was sad and angry. I'm kinda speechless really, what a train wreak Bill is causing to himself and those around him. I just don't know how to say what i felt about Mrs. Masters actions. The writers did a great job of invoking discusss in her characters actions. On the up side there was Sara Silverman's boob shot, you could tell she wanted to do the scene to show the audience her rack. She's such a attentionwhore .She cracks me up, but any lust I had is gone now after seeing her naked. It's that hair style she has in the show ewwwww

Don't know if your watching it, but Ray Donavon had some interesting swinger blackmail moments in this weeks episode.... Al la taking one for the team.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: I know we've been talking about TV series but during one of my yet another middle of the night stints I came across American Gigolo on Encore! Lauren Hutton was so good in this movie and we won't talk about Richard Gere and his wardrobe!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2918 posts)
I'll drop a comment about it after we watch this weeks episode.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: Masters of Sex: Virginia Johnson is my fucking shero! Like the rappers say, she is the baddest bitch! I love her character. I have no idea where to start in this episode and I am not going to say too much in case others are intrigued and we turn out to be a bunch of spoilers. Dr. Masters' life is spiraling out of control to say the least; Coral really fucked with Mrs. Masters and the lesbians, as I said in an earlier post was a train wreck waiting to happen. Well, we didn't have too wait long. I wish they would do this program like the HBO did with the Wire -- putting advance segments out a week before. I can hardly wait for next Sunday night.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2918 posts)
No not Dolph Lundgren, it's a hot show rerunning on syfy. Lots of sex and hot bodies male and female.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: Spartacus -- hell no! I like Black Sails. Although, who is starring in Spartacus. Is it Dolph Lundgren? If so, I saw his body on a twitter post but I didn't read it. Yes, I saw If These Walls Could Talk. There were some heartbreaking stories there.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2918 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 713   End
TOPIC: TV Shows