TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If your box does have DVR capability your being charged extra for it most likely. It's a al a cart thing same as HD channels and having a HD box. Normal charge is $10 a month for each service. With direct Tv it is anyway.

The NfL package with direct TV is the bomb

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
The DVR is the greatest modern invention ever , other then twitter. #awesome haha

I don't think we hardly ever watch a show when it is actually on others then the news or sports. DVRed sports aren't that interesting to watch to me.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
About the only show I ever watch live is pawn stars and now, pawnography. No time for commercials. The DVR/Whole House DVR is one of the reasons the local cable company is still in business since you can now get the majority of programming straight from the internet.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
DVR is great because you can fast forward through the commercials. So funny, sometimes I forget it's on DVR and then I am there watching the commercials, although they do give you a chance to use the potty or get a snack...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
Call me old fashioned, but neither the Mrs. or I have ever DVRd anything. Ever. I don't even know if our cable box has the capability? I assume it does.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
If it wasn't for DVR we wouldn't see any TV.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16714 posts)
Your welcome, we will most likely save up several before binge watching some Sunday morning or rainy day.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
I watched the Dating Naked show after a failed date of my own...LOL....to cut to the chase, I wanted Joe and Wee Wee to hook up from the beginning. The Israeli girl was just the "type" Joe said he wanted to get away from....she was bad now, don't get me wrong, but she was a game player/drama queen. The other two guys were not a good fit for Wee Wee. The second one had no sex appeal to me and the black guy was a bore and an ego maniac and the black girl was way too skinny with no tits....like me....LOL!...and she talked too much and when she said men are intimidated by her, I rolled my eyes....please. Thank God Joe had enough sense to want to go with Wee Wee but who wants to think he's settling for you so I was anxious to see what Wee Wee was going to do. VH-1 has way too many commercials. I was happy she went with Joe despite her reservations. It would be interesting to see if they have an ongoing relationship. Thanks again for this reminder. I liked this episode but I doubt I will watch it again unless I DVR like I did last night.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
i don't watch much television, but just saw that USA network has a new show called "Satisfaction" premiering tonight....I don't think it's a bio on Mick Jagger either. I'll at least watch this episode.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3243 posts)
Agreed. Under the Dome blows. So much potential though, and one very fuckable red head.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16714 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows