TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 803   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i forgot but my DVR remembered....marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started last night. we will watch it this weekend.

and will be DVRing the red band society

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
Dr. Masters is a whiner...ugh...in real life, I read that when he died Virginia didn't even go to his memorial, funeral or whatever. I hate to say it but she probably said good riddance. I like the chunky lady. She is awesome and treats Austin like the bitch he is....LOL..if his ex-wife could only see him now. The diet lady is a hot BBW. Libby is so pretty and her early life's story so sad, I am happy she got laid....LOL....he's fine too; I'd fuck him....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3288 posts)
BLT lol, yes you did. I'm glad there is only one episode left for the season . I need a break from Masters sympathy mongerish ways. I suppose it's important to the story but good GAWD it's annoying. How Virginia tolerates him is beyond me. The Austin character's sex slave plot line is interesting that he to allows it to happen. I like the dialogue those two characters have too, funny stuff.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
@ff: Well, what about Ms. Libby? Did I not call it....damn!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3288 posts)
watching the premiere of madam secretary. glad to see tea leoni (so?) back on tv.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
Jay-Z and Beyonce's On The Run Tour is on HBO at the moment. It's pretty good with a bunch of lights, etc. and Mrs. Carter is as stunning as ever.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3288 posts)
My still-suffering-single-girl Sunday morning is being spent watching the Graham Norton Show on demand. He is so fucking funny, and I always have multiple belly laughs. It is the second best way to start this Sunday - with a big giggle. The first best way is not available.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
This is not a TV show but I finally watched The Hangover III. That Allen is a crazy MF. The funniest part, to me, is when he (Allen) comes out of the grocery store to cop from Mike Epps and Allen says "What's up nigga?" Omar Epps says "Excuse me?" That scene is hilarious. Allen is just fucking nuts and has all the lingo on lock. I know people are touchy when it comes to that word but, again, in this context it is so funny.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3288 posts)
Good morning BLT , glad you got to watch it, we watched football but it's in our DVR que I will drop a comment when we watch it.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
ff: I LOVED THE WEDDING! I want to date Wee Wee and Joe. I love them. For once VH-1 didn't have loads of commercials and I needed them because I was doing laundry at the same time! Thanks again. This was awesome. I'd like to go to a wedding like this.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3288 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 803   End
TOPIC: TV Shows