Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 865   End
User Details are only visible to members.
when I gave up my second business I thought we would watch more TV since I would be home in the evenings. BUT it stays light now until 8pm so we rarely come in from the barn until 8ish, make dinner get kiddo's to bed...by then its 9:30 and we are ready for some snuggle time.

I like to have on HGTV while I'm working in the house or crafting. Not really watching it mostly background noise.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19350 posts)
It's The Godfather weekend on AMC. I have to watch it. The best thing is I can fall asleep, wake up and know exactly what is going to happen next. I love this movie.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4735 posts)
@Mr.Heat: That is exactly why I am NOT a subscriber. I used the login of my ex to watch Orange is the New Black. Everybody is going crazy over House of Cards. I have no interest.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4735 posts)
Yes BLT we call it Netflix ... Shitflix. Not easy finding anything good on there if you haven't seen it already. Lol

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Heat: Is that another name for Netflix? I am looking forward to Orange is the New Black Season 3. On Starz, Power is back in June. That's the shit right there! Omari Hardwick, just the thought of him is.....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4735 posts)
I just started watching DareDevil the series on ShitFlix. LoL. So far it's been pretty good!

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
A good movie: The Constant Gardner with Ralph Fiennes. I find him so sexy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4735 posts)
KellyJean: I'd never heard of it. However, it appears that you may be able to find it on ABC Go. Looks like it only lasted one season. Plot sounds awesome.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4735 posts)
Does anyone remember the show "Betrayal" ... that's one show I wish I had taped and saved.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1245 posts)
@ff: I am not sure if you still have your subscription to HBO but there is a great documentary on Frank Sinatra. I loved Old Blue Eyes. I forgot he was married to Ava Gardner. She was a real looker, my type with that dark hair and features. I went to the museum that's dedicated to her in Smithfield, NC. When you go to Patsy's Restaurant in NYC, they have pics of Sinatra all over the place. That was one of his favorite places in the city. The food is excellent too. You might want to check out the documentary. The music is awesome of course....oh, yeah, they brought up that scene in the Godfather when the assumed Sinatra character talks to the Godfather about getting him the movie role. This documentary said that never happened.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4735 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 865   End
TOPIC: TV Shows