TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 198397101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 711   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ff: I DVR'd the next episode of Knick but I can't stand to watch it. There is a woman who contracts syphillis from her husband and her nose is all eaten out and blackened. Maybe it was the fact that I am still hung over or what but I just had to shut that down.

They're re-airing Boardwalk Empire in preparation for the finale of the whole thing so I am watching that now as I regret those two Bud Lights and Patron from last night.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
BLT, yes I have seen white oleanders. Pretty good movie, that's pretty neat you meet her.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: OT -- have you ever seen the movie White Oleander with Michelle Pfeiffer. It is one of my favs. I actually ran into her in Manhattan one day. She was so nice. I didn't act like a star struck groupie but I was in awe of her. She is a tiny lil thing and gorgeous even w/o all the make-up.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
Eviction nite on BIg Brother tonight CBS . This shows online feeds are what makes it so popular. People are cray cray taking sides and having online agendas for their fav's. I find it interesting. My wife thinks the online stuff is dumb but likes the show itself.

#BB16 #BBAD on twitter

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
7 Deadly Sins on Showtime. I was introduced to cross dressing men who wear female skin. That was deep. Then there was a guy in a wheelchair who isn't disabled and a woman who carries a life-like doll because she felt she missed out on raising her children. I am not judging anyone but it made me go hmm.....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
^Spartacus?^ Yes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I got nothing when it comes to real world newscasters. I'm a writer, actor,show concept, fan...of the boob tube and internet streaming now a days.

We have never had buffalo meat that I can recall. We will save our buffalo virginess for you .... We're that "tight as the saying would go. ......

GAWD I can't believe I worked that word in there. I so used to bust my kids chops when they used it.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: I cannot stand Carol Costello on CNN. Some of the questions she poses to people are so stupid and her comments are almost always negative. David Gregory, I learned, got booted from Meet The Press and NBC entirely. He destroyed that show after Tim Russert died. I am not sad to see him go. Chuck Todd is taking it over. He will be a bit better though he can be somewhat aggressive at times.

Yes, I am definitely a foodie. Everyone who has ever taken me out knows that and I don't mean a salad....LOL...I limit the red meat but bison, as you know, is in a different category -- really healthy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
We eat meat red, white, grilled , poached, broiled, sautéed or otherwise ;) yes it's a date. There are several Ted Turners around town one is close by us as a matter of fact. If you know the area we are close to the Mall of Ga. We haven't been to a Ted Turners yet, just cause there is so many choices here in metro Atlanta Ted's fell low on the to try list. A show called Atlanta Eats show cases restaurants and we try to check out the ones we like from there first. They have a web site with the same name as well as a tweeter account. Worth a look if your a #foodie.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
ff: If I ever do get there, we have to go to Ted Turner's for bison. I haven't had it in ages. I went to the restaurant in New York and Decatur. Do you and the Mrs. eat red meat? If so, it's a date -- my treat! My mailbox is still broken so I am going back to twitter and follow the madness as is Ferguson....so sad.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 711   End
TOPIC: TV Shows