TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 198397
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha, oddly enough I don't have any me nudes on our profile even in the private section. We used to but they where getting outdated so I deleted them . Besides that since being regulars at the local nudist resort it's seemed not necessary. That and the picture uploading issues always frustrate me so I just leave our profile be.

I we agree about being on a swinger date, we know right away if we click or not.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
ff: Send me a pic...LOL! Man, those other two dudes were duds. She "connected" with Joe from the beginning. This brings me to an OT statement. It's like when you're on a sls date. Either you feel the connection or you don't. At least that's how it's for me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
I guess I coined needy in the same category as possessive. She really didn't give either of her other dates a chance. I did like her voice and facial expressions.

Oh and I am typing naked...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
Joe was immediately drawn to his "type." We all do that, don't we until we get another kick in the ass aka wake up call and have the brains to move on. At least that's how it is with me and, frankly, I still gravitate to my type too so I couldn't be mad at Joe. Thankfully, he saw the light...LOL

Wee Wee, if you recall, had been celibate for a year! I didn't find her needy but think she felt threatened by the Israeli girl and rightly so knowing that she wasn't as attractive. At least she had the good sense to go with Joe in the end.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Good morning BLT , we watched naked dating yesterday. We liked it, I think it would make a great swingers dating show. Just have the dates as threesome dates or couples dates. Then a mixer like they did.The fact that they change people each week I really like too, fresh meat so to speak is better then the long drawn out dating show formula. The hostess is a little weak I think too.

I thought Joe was a puttz and wee wee was a little too needy. They deserved each other in the end. I do like that they didn't have perfect contestants flaws are interesting TV. Next weeks preview looked interesting and we will keep the show in the DVR que'd for rainy day watching.That island was the bomb tho, damn we both said we would love to go to a nudist resort like that.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
With the luck I've been having lately, I'll take it! LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
I'll post my review for you after we watch it, scouts honor :) hell I'll even type it out naked for chits and giggles...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
Oh, my bad. I thought you meant for future episodes...duh, thinking you had watched.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
I did, I posted we will most likely save them up and binge watch them on a rainy day. I'm not sure if it's filmed here in Atlanta or not, it's getting a lot of attention on local news here. There is a lot of stuff filmed here. The walking dead being the most famous.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
Finger: You had me watch that show and haven't chimed in on what you thought about it? Come one, tell me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows