Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Mr. Heat: If your gf who likes Power is black, fine and has a good personality, send her to FL....LOL...so we can watch it together.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
Thx BLT, I come in & look around on the website but it seems like the website is just dead. Not many use it , I only see people tryin to make money on this site. Most of us are here to meet nice people & have a goodtime, not try to make a living off this site lol. Yeah I said it out loud lol & theres just too many fake created accts made by SLS. LoL

Anyways i dont usually watch OITNB for the eye candy, but for the story line. I think it just hasn't been that very good as season 1 was. I haven't watched power but a girlfriend of mine loves that show. I may steam it since I don't have the channel. Thx & nice hearing from you

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
@Mr. Heat. You took some time off. It's good to see you. I loved OITNB. The new girl took my breath away and the pregnant one, Dahlia, she is so fine. I saw her on the Wendy Williams Show the other day. Man, she has some ass on her and the one who now runs the kitchen. They are some fine Latinas. It's good for the eye candy alone. I don't know if you have Starz. Power is good on that. Ray Donovan is back as is Masters of Sex on Showtime. Neither one is rocking me so far. Katie Holmes is on Ray Donovan now and will be coming on something else also on Showtime. Why does everybody think she's so great because she was married to Tom Cruise. She's boring.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
OITNB . 1st season was good but after season 1 I have been disapointed. I maybe done with it. It just hasnt kept its flare from season 1.

Season 6 The Walking Dead trailer looked amazing, I cant wait. And the new other Walking dead show based out on Los Angeles , I cant wait for that either.

Been watching Bates Motel & that's been pretty good.

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Ok I am pissed. I heard ATT-U-Verse is about to drop the STARZ network. Now that's going to mess with my show Power which has four more episodes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex are back. Neither premier worthy of the anticipated hype from what I've seen so far.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
San Diego Comic Con was this weekend and they premiered full trailers for Season Six of The Walking Dead and Season One of Fear The Walking Dead, the last trailer gave me chills and had me on the edge of my seat. At least FTWD will start on August 23rd, bridging some of the gap until TWD starts. My favorite show!

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
@BLT and Pirategirl I have to agree Ruby Rose is hot!!! -Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
on the rare occasion I'm attracted sexually to women its the eyes that catch me first, she has a hot body too, but its those eyes that draw me in.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20358 posts)
@PirateGirl: Among other things.....LOL....and she sports a Yankee cap on occasion. Baseball is not my thing but she rocks it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 927   End
TOPIC: TV Shows