TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 198397
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 667   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yay, Californication is back on! I know it's pretty stupid, but it can be fun.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
It is set during the Cold War era and has a great plot. Think the Reagan years and star wars techknowlegy. They are entering Oliver North territory this season. You kinda want to root for the Russians even tho they are the perceived enemy at the time. The writers take a interesting artistic license with the characters and history.

It's well written IMO and has a solid acting cast. Worth a watch.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
FX I have to get caught up when they have a marathon. I like a couple of the actors.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2125 posts)
I never even heard of it. Is it on cable or regular? I'll GOOGLE it.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2125 posts)
Anyone watching season 2 of The Americans ?

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
cplofun- couldn't agree more. I enjoyed the return of The Walking Dead. Hershel Walker? That is very funny... I look forward to the rest of the season!

Appleton WI

Username hidden
(79 posts)
T,

check out Helix. You wont be sorry, i promise.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Mid-Season premier of The Walking Dead was fantastic. Seeing Hershel's head as a zombie was tough to swallow...but it still didn't stop me from making light of it and naming him Hershel Walker. Really looking forward to seeing how things play out now that the group is scattered. I'm curious to see if they develop any sort of "romantic" story line between Darryl and Beth. In the 1st half of the season, she hugged Darryl a little too long when when he told her that her b/f was dead and after the hug, she gave him "a look" and now the 2 of them are off on their own.

I'm also curious now that the prison is destroyed and everyone is off on their own, if they'll ever get back to the dead rats thing or that part of the story has to be abandoned.

House of Cards S2 gets released on Netflix on Friday! I've never looked forward to Valentine's Day more than I am this year. The good news is that they are going to release the entire season at once, so I don't have to wait week to week. The bad news is that they are going too release the entire season at once, so I'm probably going to blow through the entire season within a few weeks and will have to wait who knows how long until they put out S3.

Saw a preview of a new AMC show coming out called TURN, which takes place in Revolution era USA and revolves around the forming of America's 1st spy ring. Show starts up in April I believe, so I'm definitely going to give it a look.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Mid-Season premier of The Walking Dead was fantastic. Seeing Hershel's head as a zombie was tough to swallow though...but it still didn't stop me from making light of it and naming him Hershel Walker. Really looking forward to seeing how things play out now that the group is scattered. I'm curious to see if they develop any sort of "romantic" story line between Darryl and Beth. In the 1st half of the season, she hugged Darryl a little too long when when he told her that her b/f was dead and after the hug, she gave him "a look" and now the 2 of them are off on their own.

I'm also curious now that the prison is destroyed and everyone is off on their own, if they'll ever get back to the dead rats thing or that part of the story has to be abandoned.

House of Cards S2 gets released on Netflix on Friday! I've never looked forward to Valentine's Day more than I am this year. The good news is that they are going to release the entire season at once, so I don't have to wait week to week. The bad news is that they are going too release the entire season at once, so I'm probably going to blow through the entire season within a few weeks and will have to wait who knows how long until they put out S3.

Saw a preview of a new AMC show coming out called TURN, which takes place in Revolution era USA and revolves around the forming of America's 1st spy ring. Show starts up in April I believe, so I'm definitely going to give it a look.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Fringe was never really my thing, hubby watched it, I tried, but found it utterly stupid. :/

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 667   End
TOPIC: TV Shows