TV Blast from the past : Swingers Discussion 381501051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Blast from the past
TOPIC: TV Blast from the past
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
How about the adventures of Superman? Or Rob & Laura Petrey, with Sally and Morty and Dick and Milli and Jerry. Or Ed Sullivans "Rilly big Shew". And the Wonderful World of Disney, in Living Color - remember when the TV Guide used to have a "c" next to the shows that were in color? And how about Palidan - Have Gun, Will Travel! Or, who can ever forget Ginger and Mary Ann? A couple of the original TV Hotties. My all time favorite has to be Lucille Ball & Desi Arnez, though. I still Love Lucy!!!

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Combined response(we both likes these): Speed Racer, The Groovy Ghoulies, The Grape Ape show, OLD Scooby Doo stuff, The Roadrunner and Wyl E. Coyote, ANYTHING with the Tasmanian Devil in it ;).

We STILL watch The Three Stooges, The Honeymooners, and Abbott and Costello... :) Our kids get a kick out of watching black and white stuff. They are amazed at the past's ability to have REMOVED the color from the picture...lmao

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Okay gang, let's get down and dirty. I remember the Benny Hill Show and thinking he was perverted... lol

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
exit stage left . snagglepus,yogi bear and booboo,rocky and bullwinkle,huckleberry hound,who was the horse that was a western hero.mighty mouse,bugs bunny,elmer fudd, and friends. the two crows, I can't remember their names right now over 40 years ago.alvin and the chip monks. Old shows the bowry boys,abbot and costello remember how scarey the black and white frankensteins,dracula movies shown on late night tv always on friday........ Anyone from ohio may remember goulardi. way before hoolihan and big chuck.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Mornings before school every day was Sea Hunt with Mike Nelson, wish they would rerun that show on TVLand.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: TV Blast from the past