Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Blast from the past
TOPIC: TV Blast from the past
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mike,

I have done Beverly Hillbillies and Monkees at campfire jams. Regarding Robot spelled backward, Tobar the 8th man, I remember the show but the only melody stuck in my head is the line "Tobor, the 8th man".

Mike (scratching head looking at the lyrics and trying to remember the rest of the melody)

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Hey Mike, I often throw the theme to Gilligans Island in at campfire jams, tends to brighten the faces, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
There's a prehistoric monster that came from outer space created by the martians to destroy the human race the FBI is helpless it's 20 stories tall what can we do who can we call

call tobor, the eighth man call tobor, the eighth man faster than a rocket swifter than a jet he's the mighty robot he's the one to get

call tobor, the eighth man call tobor, the eighth man quick call tobor the mightiest robot of the land

You're welcome in advance to all the heads that one gets stuck in, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
hogans heros,ftroop,car 54 where are you,the munsters, my mother the car,sunday nights watching bonaza,the apple dumpling gang,love this old movie darby o'gill and the little people with sean connery singing in it.It was his first movie ever.the old pirate movies like black beard...so cool back then .

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
UpperBucksCpl> "How about F-Troop?"

Yeah! I still crack up whenever I think of that line...

"We're da Heckowie"

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Of course Wee Willy Weber, Gene London, Sally Starr, and Pixanne! I think they were all local Philly shows. I just watched them for the cartoons though!

How about F-Troop? Corporal Agarn, Chief Wild Eagle, and Crazy Cat were great characters, but Wrangler Jane was a hottie!

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Transformers...robots in disguise

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Is having flashbacks, lol!!! Buggs Bunny, Moose & Squirrel, Johnny Quest..........

Anyone remember Astro Boy? or Ultra Man? or Tobor the Eighth Man??? LMFAO Or Wee Willie Webber after school, if ya grew up near Philly?

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Diaper Man- Deputy Dog- Penopolie Pitstop- Dasterly & Muttly- Stretch Man- Space Ghost- ....I know theres more but its like 6am.....lol

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I remember racing home to watch Captain Scarlet and the Thunderbirds. Thought they had the coolest stuff on it, toys I always asked for for Christmas. Saturday mornings they had Land of the Lost, Scooby Doo, Josie and the Pussy Cats. Saturday night I used to stay up and watch Creature Feature on channel 2(San Francisco). The guy was a scrawny nerdy type guy but was perfect as the host. Channel 2 would also run week long marathons of particular movies, always loved Godzilla. Ah, the good old days when we only had 5 channels to choose from.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: TV Blast from the past