Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Blast from the past
TOPIC: TV Blast from the past
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This conversation came up at work today,lol. How about Land of the giants.....Love American style

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Don't worry, Mike. You're a nice guy and all, but you're safe from ME!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well, nofun4rme, I was kind of hoping you would come to the party anyway. You looked like you might be fun4me! <wink>

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
If you're going to advertise our swing party, nofun, get it RIGHT! It's not a PJ party, it's a SEXY PJ party!!!

And are YOU coming?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Out of the night, When the full moon is bright, Comes the horseman known as Zorro."

Do you think he was a swinger? Or just a voyeur?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Thank you, no fun, you made me feel better, not! I can still remember having no tv and then black and white with 2 channels...oh well, at least I am still around to say "I remember when...." And no I dont remember the first episode of lost in space...I never cared for that show... BTW, I remember the name of the program with the pilot raising his neice."sky King", Tada,,,,I must be having a good day, mind cleared....and my senior moment has passed.

Sunny

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Oh, I forgot my favority...Mighty Mouse!

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
watched bugs bunny, Porky pig, Felix the cat (never knew that he was a Dom until later), the Jetsons, Lassie (when the boy was I think Tommy, preTimmy era), the fairy tale hour, one with a man with a plane who was raising his neice (getting old, cant remember s**t) bonanza, gunsmoke, The Arthur Godfrey Show, The Phil Silvers Show, the ed sullivan show, lol, Lawrence Welk. Phew, I am getting old....lol...

Of course then there was the time there was no tV.((I am definitely showing my age)..and then to experience the wizard of oz in color...unbelievable.

I still have never figured out how they get all those people into the box..but I guess it will always be one of those mysteries of life.

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Holy Memory lane Batman!!!! :) Wow I like this subject. Some of my favorites lets see??? Remember H R Puffinstuff? Godzilla Gamera Sigmund the sea monster, Beverly Hillbillies. Peanuts Holiday specials Muppets, Star Trek, Mr Rogers, The Electric Company, I really liked MaryAnn. :) And Daisy Duke, Looney Tunes, And my all time favorite Our Gang The Little Rascals. Hal Roach was a Genius. He also had Laurel and Hardy working for him. March of the wooden soldiers. Classic. Thanks for the run down memory lane.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
how about... Laugh-in...hee-haw....I dream of Jeannie

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: TV Blast from the past