Swinging with large dicked men :) : Swingers Discussion 47200
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwinging with large dicked men :)
TOPIC: Swinging with large dicked men :)
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
"when we go to a party and there's a really well endowed guy there, it can be difficult for me. I've seen her thrashing and screaming in a way that she doesn't seem to do when I fuck her"

After 8+ years of attending private swing parties, we have concluded that the "thrashing and screaming" can readily be misinterpreted. I swear there are a LOT of women who do that just to put on a show. Sometimes I think the women are having a competition to see who can thrash the most and scream the loudest.

Now, before anyone flames me for that, remember I didn't say YOU do that. Just that we have repeatedly observed such behaviors at parties, and usually the larger the party the more pronounced the theatrics.

The same women, at a small party of just 3 or 4 couples, don't behave anything like that, even with the same guy. Hence the conclusion that in a lot of cases it's all a big show. Without a large audience, there's no reason to put on an act.

I once even commented to a woman that I never heard her come like that before, and I thought she never came from just fucking. She said "I didn't come. I just wanted that guy to get OFF me so I faked it!"

Don't take everything at face value.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i agree with what wild said.. if it works and they know how to use it perfect.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Variety is truly the spice of life and comes in all forms, even penis size. There are some men who are truly talented in the arts and don't need a big cock for that. Larger doesn't mean better. I am just happy to see they can get it up and keep it up

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
who really cares. We do not care at all. Its about how much fun the others can be.I am sure its the same thing with females when they are with another couple where the other has larger breasts. It makes no difference each and every person brings different and exciting things to the dance.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
It is good to keep in mind that "large dick" does not NECESSARILY mean a happier woman. Some women enjoy a large dick because of its fantasy value. Some actually think it feels better. On the other hand, a lot of women do NOT enjoy a large dick, because it hurts.

Mrs. Valovers has never had a dick too small to be fun, but she has on several occasions had a dick that was too big and really hurt her, especially if it's attached to a "wham bam thank you ma'am" type of guy who hammers her cervix.

According to her, it's still technique that makes it good or bad, and a man who comes with that dick who is attuned to what makes her purr and what makes her uncomfortable. And she says thickness makes her feel more "filled up," but length doesn't make sex any better.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Just have to get a little creative in positions with a smaller than usual penis, which can be fun. My only experience with larger than usual was not a good one but from what I hear it is in how the guy uses it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17559 posts)
Good point!

Hardeeville SC

Username hidden
(32 posts)
I can't speak for anyone else, but when I'm having sex in the same room with others doing the same, it's not the other MEN I'm paying attention to! I seem to stay focused on the attributes of the lady I'm enjoying at the time.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I don't have a problem with the other guy being bigger than I am. She's always coming back home with me (umm... so she says anyway, :) ) Swinging for us is about fun and fantasy. If she wants to experience a bigger one, then she can.

Something to keep in mind is that size is relative... It depends a lot on the size of the woman and what she's used to having. And as far as guys go, you can be 10" and skinny as hell or 4-5" and thick as a soda can. Is one really smaller than the other?

Just my 2¢.

Hardeeville SC

Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Swinging with large dicked men :)