Swinging marriage : Swingers Discussion 41700
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwinging marriage
TOPIC: Swinging marriage
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<L calls hubby. "Honey, could you arrange a tap on some phones in NJ and Brooklyn? Oh I'm sure there's some reason why it's job related, be creative.">

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
That is so weird! If you are in a relationship with your partner and THAT'S not exclusive because you swing, and you don't get posessive of your spouse, why the heck would anyone think you'd be okay with someone ELSE getting posessive of the two of you? I kind of know what you mean, though. Many times at the initial meeting or even afterwards some people ask repeatedly if you have any other swinging friends you're hanging out with. Even if I don't I still let them know that I will. We're looking for friends but the posessive type is completely out.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
don't bring a hook either or this could happen to you Nofun!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Only if you have a good worm!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I know a situation like this could be pretty scary. A woman friend of mine found herself being stalked by another woman.

However, these folks could just be normal, but lack certain social skills. Perhaps they found their experience with you so comfortable, open, honest and straight-forward that they unconsciously fixated on you and don't realize what they are doing.

The safest approach to this is to drop them and run. But, depending on how weird they have behaved and if you liked them and would see them again if they were not fixated on you, you might want to try sitting down with them and just straight out asking them if they realize what they are doing, telling them how uncomfortable you are with their behavior and explain that you cannot see them at all under any circumstances if that's how it will be with them.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Poly, They seem to be displaying a bit of jealousy and mebby possesiveness too. Not good, better back away from 'em. It's cool they like yas that much, but if they can't take bein told yous need your space, that to me would be a red flag.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I think we are all on different levels of swinging and always will be! What we determine as stalking you may determine as refreshingly pleasant. Poly, have you just sat down with them and said "We like being with you two but not every weekend!"

We are a little grey in our conversations with our vanilla friends but our swinger friends know exactly where we are coming from, what we are looking for and if we want to see them this weekend or not. You asked for advise from us, ask them that same question!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
POLY!!!!!!!!!!!! exactly why we are not interested in an emotional attachment.This has happened to us so many times its unreal.We wonder what the F$%k these people did before they met us.Were their lives so damn boring.If not what happened to their lives!! It became so bad , these couples would drive to the different pubs to locate where we were.When they woud catch us, if they saw us talking to another, they woud jump in our laps and start to kiss to interupt what we were doing.Just a huge mess in our minds. We purchased new cars. We would have to check out caller id on the cell to see if we wanted to answer it. Its really difficult to tell someone to lighten up without it affecting how they feel or act.Its a very tricky situation.Your the new toy in the toybox,hopefully they find new toys along the road.Chances are slim specially if your fun to be out and about with.Out of 6 couples who were way to clingy only one took it the right way, well actually told 3 of them to stop coming round.One couple tried to take our swing and vanilla friends away from us when we introduced them to our friends.If tehy could not find us they woud call our friends to find us.Way to bizarre for us. Not that we are that much fun,. we just do different things,we have so much fun together, with each other that most people see that and want to have as much fun as we do.What they are failing to understand that we can have a whole lot of fun just sitting in the same area looking at one another or while dancing the night away. We are a spur of the moment couple,we are also free spirits. Hell we have no clue what we might say or do with each other at any given time.thats the only given , who knows what is going to happen, we can drive by somewhere and say this looks interesting and poof go in from redneck to biker to classy,upscale it really does not matter to us !Whoever happens to be sitting next to us also is in trouble! LMAO. We have been blessed, most of the time people have been great, only a few spoil the whole barrel Best of luck to you, when you figure it out please let us know,until then we will keep on doing what we like without an emotional attachment and distance. Love travelers that come 2-4 times a year, they know when to go home and stay home..

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Poly, we would just be honest with them as we have with others. This boils down to sport fucking for us and while friendship is great to have we will not be exclusive with anyone nor will we update them on our activities with others. It sort of defeats the purpose of this game we feel.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
Poly, This has happened to us a few times, the worst being a couple moved half a block away from us. They would come over uninvited and be there whenever we got off work. During all this they wanted to know where we were and whom we were with. It became so bad that we even considered a restraining order. To end it we just stopped telling them anything but we are busy this weekend and refused to see them. They finally got the hint and moved away. But we still run into them once in awhile and they say hey why don’t you give a call. Yeah right! Anyway now we watch out for possessive couples and if they don’t get the hint the first time or two then we break it off even if we have to be rude about it. Hope this helps and be careful.

After this incident we stepped out of the lifestyle for almost two years.

Elko NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Swinging marriage