Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Swinging and Menopause
TOPIC: Swinging_and_Menopause
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 30 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.
Im not a regular poster here but read the forums every day. I was prompted to start this topic from a post in the age topic from a younger couple who said they try to stay away from menopausal women because they find them, "Rude, Crude, Crass and Damn Near Crazy". Although I could take issue with that comment I though it would be more constructive for those to share how the big M has affected thier lives in relation to swinging. Also I had to laff because no one stays young forever so I guess they are going to hate themselves when they age. ha ha ha. And were they talking about the time before Menopause called Peri Menopause which includes women in their 30s or were they talking about those who have stopped menstruating altogether? Personally I have found a new -found patience tolerance and understanding and more self esteem too because I am not constantly worrying about Aunt Flo and her unpredictible visits and aweful smells. I love this time of my life and feel happier than ever and am able to laff at the body changes.. what do you all think? Mrs. Goats...

Username hidden
(205 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 30 of 30
TOPIC: Swinging and Menopause

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy