Swinging and Menopause : Swingers Discussion 430421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwinging and Menopause
TOPIC: Swinging and Menopause
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Valovers appears to have finally hit menopause at the age of 57. Her gynocologist said she was her oldest ever patient still having periods. She went on PremPhase, a lower-dose precursor to PremPro, designed for perimenapausal women. Higher doses of estrogen give her bad leg cramps. The low dosage of PremPhase does not cause cramps, and she's had none of the symptoms of menopause other than cessation of monthly periods.

I can't detect any changes in her libido that I can attribute to menopause. Her libido seems to be a function of how stressful her job has been lately more than anything else.

Take her on vacation, especially to the seashore, and she's a terror. Take her to a swingers seaside resort, and Katie Bar The Door! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
About the only problem I've had with menopause is the night sweats. I hate waking and having to get out of bed without disturbing Bacchus to let the sheets dry. Other than that. I can't even tell any difference!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Aunt Flo has hit the road and she ain't comin back no more no more no more no more!!!!!!! WoooooHooooooooooo!!! Some women have a rough time goin through menopause, they're the ones ya hear about. Most handle it to where ya don't even know about it. It's not automatic that someone's gonna turn into a monster 'cause of it. A question to the younger folks, Would you endure a year of PMS, to never have PMS again? That's about what it equates to.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Well, for me, my hormones went the opposite direction. When I did have periods, I was unbearable to even look at let alone if spoke to me. Mine were beyond comprehension as far as blood flow went, and my sons always send that they knew before it even came to avoid mom at all costs. Had an operation almost two years ago (hydroablation) and even though the bleeding has stopped, my hormones and moods are so much better and being premenopausal doesn't affect anything as far as my hormones, personality or moods go. I believe if you take care of yourself, exercise and eat somewhat healthy, it helps with the wonderful change we all have to experience sooner than later.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
I can only speak for myself when it comes to how my menopause has affected me.

I LOVE not having my period every month......I never was rude, crude, nasty, hyper, when I had my period...so I am not that way now..... (Although my husband tells me he can tell each month when it is around that time if I was having my friend.) HHHmmmmmmm guess that comes from being together forever. LOL

We never have to "SCHEDULE" our playtimes around that time of month anymore and no bloating and cramping is a HUGE PLUS..... LIFE IS GOOD at my ripe old age.......the only thing I hated was the night sweats and the hot flashes.......they never lasted long but they drained me and felt I needed a nap....

Anyway --- you youngsters who read this......it is a fact of a womans life WE ALL WILL GO THROUGH this.......you just have to wait it out and take it for what it is worth

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
We didn't begin serious swinging until the wife went into menopause.....and we've never looked back!

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I suffer from mood swings. NOT good ones!!

I knew when I wanted to take a hatchet to the sofa..I needed help before it did.

I didn't know what it was. I knew it wasn't depression. That I know. An older guy I had lunch with suggested peri-menopause. I looked. Damn, I had it big time.

Estrogen fixed it like a miracle. I slowly tapered off it. I would take it again in a heart beat. I would be unemployed without it.

I might be the only one who would mourn my period. Why? I never thought it was bad. Yes, cramps were a bitch. My body was so regular when everything else wasn't. It meant I wasn't pregnant. Ha, things could be worse!!

When it does stop, it will require some getting used to. I am now more prepared for the next passage.

My sexual appetite waxes and wanes. There's a normal range. I seriously notice when I'm not up to speed. My gf seems perpetually hot. If a continuous decrease should assault me, I would take some dabs of testosterone. Better living through chemistry. Oh..wait That backfired the last time!! Big time...

There was a conference today. It described nothing works better than estrogen. The evil estrogen can cause cancer, heart attacks, even negatively affect your brain.

Shit. I've played with harder stuff than that. I read "Go Ask Alice". Immediately, I went out and tried ricepaper. Nothing but a few flash backs to show for that 5 year run.

I'll take my chances. Some how thinning vaginal membranes, loss of libido, and other little nasties are more immediate.

I've lived much longer than I ever thought I would. I'm 15 years in the black...currently.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Well for the younger crowd who think that us menopausal women or for me, peri-menopausal since age 37, maybe some women can be a little edgy, but personally,I have never encountered anyone like that. Sometimes, the younger generation take our knowing what we want (ii.e., not into mind games, long endless chats or emails, etc.) as being rude, crued, etc., but maybe just our maturity levels are quite different from the younger generation.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
OMG goats this is a great time for me also 52 and luvin it and aunt flo is history woooooooohoooooooooooooo...dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Im not a regular poster here but read the forums every day. I was prompted to start this topic from a post in the age topic from a younger couple who said they try to stay away from menopausal women because they find them, "Rude, Crude, Crass and Damn Near Crazy". Although I could take issue with that comment I though it would be more constructive for those to share how the big M has affected thier lives in relation to swinging. Also I had to laff because no one stays young forever so I guess they are going to hate themselves when they age. ha ha ha. And were they talking about the time before Menopause called Peri Menopause which includes women in their 30s or were they talking about those who have stopped menstruating altogether? Personally I have found a new -found patience tolerance and understanding and more self esteem too because I am not constantly worrying about Aunt Flo and her unpredictible visits and aweful smells. I love this time of my life and feel happier than ever and am able to laff at the body changes.. what do you all think? Mrs. Goats...

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Swinging and Menopause