Swinging and Menopause : Swingers Discussion 43042101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwinging and Menopause
TOPIC: Swinging and Menopause
Created by: goatsrus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Im not a regular poster here but read the forums every day. I was prompted to start this topic from a post in the age topic from a younger couple who said they try to stay away from menopausal women because they find them, "Rude, Crude, Crass and Damn Near Crazy". Although I could take issue with that comment I though it would be more constructive for those to share how the big M has affected thier lives in relation to swinging. Also I had to laff because no one stays young forever so I guess they are going to hate themselves when they age. ha ha ha. And were they talking about the time before Menopause called Peri Menopause which includes women in their 30s or were they talking about those who have stopped menstruating altogether? Personally I have found a new -found patience tolerance and understanding and more self esteem too because I am not constantly worrying about Aunt Flo and her unpredictible visits and aweful smells. I love this time of my life and feel happier than ever and am able to laff at the body changes.. what do you all think? Mrs. Goats...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For us it means that nothing is set in stone.If others can't understand oh well ,. it really does not affect or have any effect on us at all.it can be two weeks 6 weeks , then come every week for two weeks. You have to deal with it, might as well make the best out of it. As far as the out of no where comments , it would seem they were meno./

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I've had several nights in the past few months when I woke up soaked and shivering, had to change out of my jammies and scoot over on the bed, so I'm guessing that's those infamous "night sweats". Ah, well, one phase passing and a new one beginning, I suppose.

Good thing I'm feeling sexier and happier than I have at most other phases of my life, or this peri-shit might bother me!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
<<You want to talk about odor and hygiene! Let's talk about MEN"S crotches! There it's much more relevant.>>

No argument there. In fact, I'm working on developing a "masculine hygiene" product called "Cock Sure."

ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
And by the way, what's wrong with having your nose in it?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
<<Please explain what you meant by your comment>>

No, I did NOT mean to equate lack of scent with hygiene. I meant exactly what YOU said, we all have scent. You can't scrub it away no matter how hard you try. And thank goodness we do! I totally agree that "essence de femme" est tres bien!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
CnL: Night sweats are not just sweating, you will know they are real as you, your sheets, and if like me you can actually ring you hair out that is how wet you are. As I recall when mine started at 37, they happened off on and for a few months, and then I did not have them again until 40, same thing off and on for a few months and from what I understand, this is a long drawn out period for a lot of women some go through peri, pre and menopause for many years. My mother went through the actual menopause for 9 1/2 years, and pray that's not me, but again, if the night sweats, and hot flashes are the only things that come my way, I will be happy with that as I plan on doing this on my own without any replacement theory.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
Va you never cease to amaze me!

"No matter how hygienic a woman is, there will be at least SOME degree of odor. I know."

The scent of a woman is normal. Generally, you shouldn't be able to smell her unless your nose is in it. Please explain what you meant by your comment. No matter how clean.. The phrasing leads me to believe that you equate hygiene with lack of odor.

I find the scent of a woman to be an incredible turn on. Those pherhormones kick my ass.

I'm very sensitive to this. The male dominated advertising media leads women to believe that any odor, any discharge requires THEIR product. Floral this, herbal that, perfume is a must, deodorant that.

I spend countless hours attempting to convince women otherwise. They want to douche. This has decreased very, very much. The idea that ANY odor is a disaster causes "normal" women to become fearful of what makes them women.

Mini-pad normal secretions. Women are self cleaning. They open downward. What do they make underwear for? I stain the hell out of mine. I usually wear non daily ones for dates. LOL Not that anyone would notice.

You want to talk about odor and hygiene! Let's talk about MEN"S crotches! There it's much more relevant.

Men bang their dick against the bathroom stall, stuffing it into their pants. They don't bother if a little wet urine stain appears. There should be a product for that unsightly and horribly embarrassing male urine stain. Mini-pads for MEN! They need MDS too. What if that URINE smells? Will the dog wag his tail in their direction?

Mischief<-- discussing feminine hygiene as taught mostly by men. Still trying to get Kathy Rigby's leotard out of my mind.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
FYI, if anyone can see a musical play called MENOPAUSE, it's really funny. I went with my mom, my SIL, and SIL's mom. We laughed so hard that I was hoarse afterwards. I saw it in Philly, and it's still running and will be for quite a while. The house was sold out.

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Hmm.

Last time I went for an annual gyn exam, my midwife mentioned peri-menopause, and I was all, not YET! But she said some of the changes in my cycle I was talking with her about were a pretty good sign that times, they were a-changin'.

I have been having night sweats for a few months, and have wondered if that's part of it, so reading that from others my age sort of makes me wonder a little more. Of course, it's winter, and the heat is on at night, and I sleep next to C. The Human Furnace, so that could be a factor. It's just that I've been sleeping next to C. for many winters now, and never had that problem before.

If I'm gonna have it, let's HAVE it already- this peri-shit is a waste of my time!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
That too!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Swinging and Menopause