Swinging and Classism, a possible study : Swingers Discussion 46416
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwinging and Classism, a possible study
TOPIC: Swinging and Classism, a possible study
Created by: sexualintellectual The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
interesting topic! so as i go back through our past playmates and experiences, i can't say that classism has been a blatant issue, BUT i DO believe it exists sheerly by the nature of how swingers tend to meet.

the places we've met people require that you have the disposal income to afford steep cover charges, expensive drinks, and typically money for the trendy hotel where the action carries over.

we've met people who scrimp and save and go once a quarter- we've met those who go almost every weekend! but if you are THERE- there's an assumption that you can AFFORD to be there.

would we avoid a free event or one with a low cover charge because we don't want to meet people who can't "afford" the high priced parties? not at all! but we've found that when we HAVE gone to these parties- there are SO many people there who are just curious to SEE the swingers in action but would never pay a $100 cover to just get a peek, or just too damn many people overall! i get Walmart syndrome- too many choices so i go home with NUTHIN. lol which is why i never go to Walmart either.... different topic though- i digress. :)

i like the extra effort that most people take when they are spending alot of $$$ on a night out. chances are the folks are like us- not wanting to drop THAT kind of cash without making the MOST of the evening!!! like anything else in life- if you don't INVEST yourself in it- you VALUE it less. but you put precious time and money into it- you will put it on the line and make some fun...

ciao, xandria

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I can see some of them, and still get the red "x" on others.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
huh-uh! Now that you opened your privates, I saw a very nice pic that shows very nice stuff there. You sure do have a sexy look when you are feeling sexy!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OK, now where are the topless girls? <weg>

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Do I hear castanets??? Where are the colorful dancing skirts?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"you forgot to tell her that we now have openings for new members in the so called "clique""

But only if you click, right?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
ROFL. Damn, I'm sure glad you took care of that M!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thanks Marie! I'm actually from your area. Wales Center (very tiny town outside East Aurora). I still have a lot of family there. Let's do dinner. I'm happy with a beef on weck or chateaubriand. <weg> Or come on down here in a couple weeks and you can snob around with Poly and I.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LOL,You mean all these years I toiled on the "rich" folks properties,they didn't want to have their way with me by the swimming pool? Damn,you guys sure know how to ruin a good fantasy! "G" Is it too late to start over?

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
BacchusnLadywife, you can snob us anyday you want. We'll gladly meet and go to dinner and leave in whatever kind of vehicle is available. We aren't people of "means", we get by. We are working stiffs, but we've found that most generally our personalities overcome our lack of discretionary income and we have fun anyway. It's a shame that the almighty dollar keeps people from getting along, getting to know and enjoying one another. We've had friends in the lifestyle ranging from ditch diggers to waitresses to doctors, lawyers, nurses, airline pilots, you name it. Mostly we've found them to be interested in us for us, not what we made or our net worth. Our net worth can't be measured in dollars and cents, we've ploughed it into our children who will take some of what we are and make it better and continue it to the next generation. That can't be measured. Poly Girl, anyone that wants to snub you due to a lack of discretionary income is NUTS!!!

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Swinging and Classism, a possible study