Swingers on TV : Swingers Discussion 42298101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwingers on TV
TOPIC: Swingers on TV
Created by: ou812yuck The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah it's pretty sad how information is controlled by by a few media giants who create standard crime drama shows and re-use the same old themes. If the first portrayal of swingers that is widely viewed is that of murderers or psychotics then swinging may be in trouble. How long until we have our own Stonewall Riot?

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Any and all non-vanilla lifestyles can and will be used against you in a court of law. I can just hear the defense lawyers now...

Murder/Attempted..."they were sex freaks, what do you expect when you have sex with other husbands" Rape/Sexual Assualt/Harrassment..."well she frequents sex clubs, thats an open invitation" Assualt/battery..."he makes passes at wives all the time, he practically asked for it."

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I don't know how much nationwide air play this case got, but I know it got some. It was all over the place for months in California and really did wonders for the reputation of swingers. A little girl from San Diego was abducted in the night from her parent's home. Her body was found days later partially buried in a freeway pulloff. She had been sexually molested. As the investigation unfolded, on the night in question her mother was at a bar known as a swinger hangout. While there, she rebuffed the advances of a male neighbor. The mother hooked up and did not come home that night. Meanwhile the father was home and put his children to bed and then had a play partner of his own. He spent most of the time in his garage playing and smoking dope. He then went to bed without checking on his children and the child was not found missing till the next morning. Ultimately the male neighbor was charged, convicted and sentenced to death. His defense had put the parents on trial and tried to mitigate the sentence by saying that the parent's alternative lifestyle had contributed to what happened to their daughter.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Oh great swingers portrayed as murderers. I was wondering when TV will give us our stereotype to duh masses.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Swingers on TV