Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Swingers Needed for Research Project
TOPIC: Swingers Needed for Research Project
Created by: The_Musicians
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone!

I am currently studying to be a sex therapist, and I am conducting research for my degree. I decided to do my research on the attitudes and beliefs of swingers: why did you start swinging, what do you like, what don't you like, how it affects your relationship, any advice for non-swingers etc.

If you are interested please private message me, I cannot post a link to my study in this forum.

The survey is 100% confidential and anonymous. It will not be published or made public in any form, it is only for me and my supervisor to review so that I can get a grade to finish my degree.

Full information regarding the study is given on the first page of the consent form.

Thank you everyone, I'm really hoping all you fine people at SLS can help me earn my degree!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah I thought about that, but I do need the data, and through SLS I can reach the most swingers at once.

Most Lifestyle people I know are respectful of everyone's privacy. I've run into many people in my professional life who 'found me out' (or I 'found them out') and life went on. If I run into any complications I will deal with it then.

Thanks though :)

Tecumseh Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
That worked.

The only concern I have is that link has your Full Name and academic email address. I'd be hesitant about posting that link on here as-is.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20588 posts)
Oh thanks guys! Let me try this then:

ht tp://fluidsurveys.c om/surveys/telliers/study-on-consensual-non-monogamy/

Tecumseh Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You have to break up 3 w's too... and remove ht tp

example

ww w.yahoo. com

Ditto on Scandle's welcome, Canucks. Glad to see you're not on pogey and blowin' on 2-4s and toques ;)

And yes, I know there's little need for toques in Windsor.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20588 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, Musicians. If you really want to post a link to anything here, it can be done by inserting a space between different characters (. com as opposed to dot com, for example.).

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9298 posts)
Hello everyone!

I am currently studying to be a sex therapist, and I am conducting research for my degree. I decided to do my research on the attitudes and beliefs of swingers: why did you start swinging, what do you like, what don't you like, how it affects your relationship, any advice for non-swingers etc.

If you are interested please private message me, I cannot post a link to my study in this forum.

The survey is 100% confidential and anonymous. It will not be published or made public in any form, it is only for me and my supervisor to review so that I can get a grade to finish my degree.

Full information regarding the study is given on the first page of the consent form.

Thank you everyone, I'm really hoping all you fine people at SLS can help me earn my degree!

Tecumseh Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Swingers Needed for Research Project