Swinger-Specific Problems : Swingers Discussion 221228
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwinger-Specific Problems
TOPIC: Swinger-Specific Problems
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
"The padding is uncomfortable and makes it really hard for someone to cop a feel if they can't feel anything and neither can I."

This complaint made me think that this is a swinger-specific problem. Can you imagine telling the Victoria's Secret girl that you don't like the bra for this reason?

We had our cleaning ladies find a ball gag under our bed. Didn't say a word - just left it on the bed.

I also had a coworker find a bra that clearly couldn't have been Mrs. VA's in the back of our car. Whoops. I couldn't think of a good excuse for that one and asked where we were going for lunch.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This will be a fun little post to monitor as our time in the lifestyle increases.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Carrie, we went on our honeymoon on the 15th of Sept. One of the first flights out of Louisville. Going to the Island wasn't bad, but coming home they emptied my entire suitcase out onto a table. Lingerie which had been worn, toys, condoms.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
This reminds me of a quote from our last house party: "Did you come in my hair... AGAIN?"

It really was the quote of the evening.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I remember when we first flew, after 9/11 and all the restrictions were put in place. Our airport didn't have an x-ray machine, for checked luggage so they checked it, by hand and they did this by the ticket counters, in front of everyone.

In my suitcase, I had my little friend, canes, etc. I handed it to them, smiled, said have fun and walked away. Wish I could have been a fly, on the wall, when they went through it!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
"The padding is uncomfortable and makes it really hard for someone to cop a feel if they can't feel anything and neither can I."

This complaint made me think that this is a swinger-specific problem. Can you imagine telling the Victoria's Secret girl that you don't like the bra for this reason?

We had our cleaning ladies find a ball gag under our bed. Didn't say a word - just left it on the bed.

I also had a coworker find a bra that clearly couldn't have been Mrs. VA's in the back of our car. Whoops. I couldn't think of a good excuse for that one and asked where we were going for lunch.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Swinger-Specific Problems