SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund : Swingers Discussion 397741031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can't applaud your generous support enough. I have been leading fundraising efforts here on the West Coast and it just warm my cockles (I know that sounds terrifically erotic). Well done and Happy New Year to the best site on the web.

Hidden Hills CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We'll spread the word!!! You guys are the best!!

Hugs,

Pete & Carole

Upper Darby PA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
We would like to extend the kindness and genorsity of the webmaster. Very nice gesture also anyone goes to our store we will donate 15% of the sale to the victims of Tsunami relief fund our web site is

thanks from steve and debbie

Farmingdale NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Like everyone else is saying it makes me happy to be a member of this site. A great gesture that will help make at least a few peoples lives a little bit easier after this terrible tragedy

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Great to hear of such positive action being taken. To all those who think we need to take care of our own in Florida first I say, " get a life"- we ALL have the opportunity here in the states to get help--we have families and many kinds of private and public agency to go to for help when we really need it. These poor folks don't have anything other than the air which they breath and it is full of germs from the dead. I say lets send all we can afford--each one of us-and then count our own blessings and know we did ALL we could.

Plano TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Three cheers for Webby!!!! What a fantstic gesture, my hat is off to both of you! What a terrible tradgedy those folks have suffered, reminds us how lucky we all are. I can't say enough for your generosity, really puts a lump in my throat.

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We just made a donation to Oxfam America Asia Earthquake Fund

Thanks Webmaster

Upland CA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
Thank you ChuckNMissy. I'll tell MrsWebmaster about your offer. Will need to check with our accountant/attorney about the details of doing that.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
No one can help everyone...and the fact that people are willing to help at all is what makes this world go around. Regardless of donations provided to ANY cause in the past present and future, I don't understand criticizing someone offering to help in a disaster that in the space of a few hours took 116,000 people off of this planet....Think about that number...not 116,000 injured or homeless....116K DEAD...now add in the injured and homeless, the children that have no one left in their family alive...

I understand your frustration with the situation in Florida, but what has happened in Asia is beyond anything that has happened in our lifetimes, many scientists are ranking it in the top 10 natural disasters in the history of the planet...and while your mantra is to help at home first, if that was the case for everyone then we would live in a very different world; Not everyone is equipped help themselves all of the time.

I applaud you, Webmaster, for the donations...We need to re-up by the 8th, so I'm glad that we will be able to help.

West York PA

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Our hearts and prayers go to those affected. What a tragedy!

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund