Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are donating the initial $10,000 via the American Red Cross today. We expect to make additional contributions several times during January. For those that are already lifetime members, if you wish to donate, please do so on your own. We can not accept your donation and pass it along, we are not setup to do that. If you plan to donate on your own, write the check today, it is tax deductable.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I feel proud to be a member. Job well done.. I've donated through the Red Cross & AOL also has a direct donation you can do. Just a FYI

Zeekie

Everett WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Mr & Mrs Webby (Brian & Olga) We knew when we met you that you were generous, compassionate & considerate couple. The people on this site are the greatest. That is why we are lifetime members. Keep up the excellent and humanartian work. Our heart & prayers go out to the victims. Chuck & Ida

Palm Springs FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Please donate any funds I may have generated through referrals. I got hit very hard during the two SE Florida hurricanes.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We are so happy to be a part of such a wonderful group!!! we will definately be spreading the word to all of our lifestyle friends!!! KISSES!!! peg and steve

Cicero NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Fantastic gesture, Webmaster.

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Great stuff. Spiffing good job Webmaster! :-) Just out of pure interest - which fund are you donating to? Any one in particular?

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
webmasters , your a class act !

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
This is really great. Almost makes me wish we weren't already lifetime because this would make us sign up. But we will pass the word.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Already a member, and this is a good incentive to go lifetime! Anyone wishing to make contributions can go to the red cross website at dub dub dub red cross dot org, or the salvation army at 1 800 sal army dot com or call 1-800-sal-army.

Champaign IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund