SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund : Swingers Discussion 397741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our hearts go out to the victims of the tsunami. What a horrible waste of life and property. I think it is very generous to work so hard to collect donations and shake down governments after this disaster. And make no mistake this is a big shake down. If you or your government isn't ready to bust the budget to rebuild these third world countries there can only be a few excuses. One you are racist, or heartless or evil. But mainly you may just be brainless.

Perhaps billions of dollars will be funneled into third world corrupt governments to help the poor victims of this tragedy. Believe me, what the waves failed to finish their own corrupt governments will certainly finish. Remember not long ago the night club in Balli was bombed hoping to kill as many Americans as possible. The turd world government of Indonesia didn't break their backs finding the bombers. No need to they all lived in the country and most of the governmental officials quietly approved.

Since we all need to find some way to justify our successful country and plentiful lifestyles, giving money to this relieve fund will allow us to sip our lattes and nod to others about how generous we are when the chips are down. I implore you to give and give at the level of your guilt that we have it too good in the USA. Give as much as you can and then a little more so later when the truth about how all the money was stolen and misused you can look back at how you felt when you wrote the check.

If might not be stolen or misused if we had an agency like the UN to administer the fund and see to it the people get the much needed food, medicines, housing and clothing so desperately needed. Oops, wait a second, we tried that once already, the Oil for Food program. Well scratch that one. Hell lets just make out the checks to the people that are gonna line their pockets anyway and save the middleman cut. Is there a list on a web site for corrupt government officials to save time? How about a list of militant Islamic terrorists waiting for refunding after the tsunami? They need more Bin Lodin tee shirts over there too.

maybe while you are writing your checks to the disaster dejour you might want to consider the families of permanently disabled and fatherless, motherless US military veterans. Kids that have lost their moms or dads fighting for America. Maybe after you write that check for the victims of a tsunami half a world away you might find a few bucks to donate to the VA or other veteran agencies that can help the financially stricken families right in the USA.

Since I just renewed our membership for another year last week I do hope that my 10% goes to a fatherless veteran family here in the US that a half pint corrupt official in a turd world country.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We agree liketowish, it is wonderful that the Webmaster is doing this.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
How sad.

So many of our fellow humans killed. So many children orphaned. So many parents who have lost their children. So many others out of homes and warmth and food.

And, while most on SLS voice support, so many find fault with the EXTREME generosity that the webmasters have shown.

How sad.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Everyone has their own reason for being generous and charitable and only they know what is in their heart and why they are worried about the welfare of complete strangers! Why don't Americans feel this need to rebuild the devastated homes in Florida and the hurricane ravaged US areas? I personally think this need to publicly demonstrate the American citizens generosity to the third world is due to the guilt our youth are being taught to feel every day in the schools they attend. Every day our children are told they should feel they are exceedingly lucky for living in such a succesful and wonderful country. You bet we as Americans are lucky but the success of our country is due to the work ethic of 99 percent of Americans not due to some miraculous lucky break that no one else can take advantage of. Other citizens can throw of the yoke of tyranny and make more free countries like America, all it takes is the guts to die for it! This need to go Ga Ga and get mushy because you and your neighbor made some small gesture (compared to your actual condition of living) is hypocritical and void of any real emotional satisfaction. I would also venture to say that if donations to qualified charities were not tax deductable the amount of the large corporate donations would shrink tremendously. Has anyone stopped to consider that most of the damage was done to predominantly Islamic people? Indonesia was the worst hit country and it has the largest islamic population. Bin Laden and his ilk have called for muslim martyrs and in my book God gave him what he asked for. Its a shame some innocents have to suffer too but such is life.

Overbrook Hills PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
All of the giving and sharing is great, but living here in Florida and seeing the destruction from the barrage of hurricanes and tornadoes and the vast amount of people still homeless, without food and struggling, makes me think that we should be concentrating on helping people here in our home land before turning our backs on our own people, neighbors, friends and/or relatives to help outsiders on the other side of the world.

Guntersville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I hope more of our free members open there hearts and wallets the way sls has our prayers go out to all those involved wtg sls

Gaylord MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Dear Brian and Olga,

We applaud your generosity and feel so blessed to have met you.

We wish there were more people like you in this world.

2004 was quite a year. Let's hope for happier and brighter days in 2005!!!

Monica & Dave

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I FEEL BLESSED, TO BE ABLE TO SHARE A NEW YEAR WITH MY FRIENDS AND LOVED Ones TAKE DAY TO DAY LIFE FOR GRANTED, AND WE ALL MUST REMEMBER THAT ... WHAT EVER, OR WHO EVER YOU BELIVE IN, BELIVE IN THOSE YOU LOVE, Enough TO TELL THEM, OR SHOW THEM EVERYDAY. I GUESS Tomorrow NEVER IS REALLY PROMISED TO ANY OF US.

Warren MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well I think its wonderful that you are donating $10,000 to the victims!! God Bless you! We too are donating $$ next week... I can't talk about this site enough to all our friends... You guys are awesome!

Jeff and Lisa Victorville, California

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello I think this is an awesome site and I for one am glad to be part of it as well as to say you a re awesome to dionate part of the money to help those less fortunate then we are

absoulately awesome

tweety

Mckinney TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
TOPIC: SwingLifeStyle Tsunami Relief fund