Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
TOPIC: Surpasses,_Meets,_or_Disappoints.
Created by: GoofyGirlinDE
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering what are some of the good bad and ugly of meeting people. What I mean is when you met someone(s) for the first time did they

(1) Surpass what you expected

(2) Meets what you expected

(3) Disappoints

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 135  Next »
1 to 10 of 1344
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night was a bummer. We got invited to a Kasidie site meet and greet by a couple with phony pics. They claimed that this meet and greet was a group of real swingers who all play.

The whole thing was a lifestyle meet and greet all about social women dressing sexy but nothing about sex with no one sexual in the least. The people that organized the meet and greet said we should have been there last week they had 180 couples. Ya right. maybe 15 couples showed up. But another meet is going to be huge ...ya ta ya. the pool party meets in California turns into wild orgies just join the site its where the swingers are...ya ya.

How i hate what the lifestyle has done to swinging. Everyone is a phony.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
Surpass on meeting a potential SM. He was super respectful, straightforward and both cute enough and such a good conversationalist that I would have played right then & there which I normally Don't do.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3918 posts)
Sir,

You go dude, congrats.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1295 posts)
nothing to report yet

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15156 posts)
A handful of recent surpasses over the past month. Would not consider any of them a disappointment.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
Surpasses, meet up with a very nice person and we connected right away, I am just now home and getting ready for bed. I will be able to have nice dreams being I will be meeting up with him tonight.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(301 posts)
Last night met our expectations. The couch was a casualty of the war. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3034 posts)
Met a couple on Friday. She was 33 and a babe he was 44. She got all turned by me and what i was saying about swinging. He was loving the though of the Mrs naked, but they wanted same bed.

When his wife had her first orgasm and really got into the sex with me he freaked and jumped out of bed got dress and dragged his wife out the door. I hate same room and same bed sex. This happens all the time on one form or anther.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
nothing to report :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15156 posts)
positively a surpass last night

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15156 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 135  Next »
1 to 10 of 1344
TOPIC: Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.