Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Superbowl Sunday
TOPIC: Superbowl Sunday
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NFL = no fucking lights

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
"lots of shitty calls on both sides"

Disagree. There were a few missed calls, but there always is so it's something that players simply have to play through. And of all the penalties called during the game (and there weren't that many), I don't remember any of them being even questionable, let alone bad. Unless I missed a really bad penalty, the flags that were thrown were absolutely legit.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
lots of shitty calls on both sides

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6863 posts)
I had expected and even planned to be lazy all day: A 5 mile hike in the woods, some food, some fooling around on the couch during the game. The hike turned into a 10-miler, up into the snow and wind. The 40-minute power outage, with the score 28-6, sent us to bed and instantly to sleep -- with no sex!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
That ball landed out of bounds and was uncatchable, so the no-call was the correct call.

Two other commercials that made me chuckle:

The Speed Stick commercial at the laundry "I'd fold your panties for you any day"

The GILDAN T-shirt ad where the guy tries to sneak off but returns for his favorite T-shirt

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
That ball was probably uncatchable to begin with. Even if he caught it, I don't think he's able to stay in bounds. Besides, there was illegal contact on both players as Crabtree was definitely pushing off. That late in the game, I'd def rather see the refs swallow their whistles and just let the players play. It's got to be a very blatant penalty for a ref to throw a flag in that situation.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I know some people hated it, but I LMAO at the Go daddy ad. As for the game, I am not a fan of eithe rteam, but I am sick of games being decided by bad officials That NON CALL for holding that should have gone against B'more which almost certainly prevented a SF TD was unexcusable

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
My fav was the old folks on a party binge. Excellent!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
The only E-trade commercial that I ever actually got a kick out of was the one where he's in "time out" for riding the dog and his mom comes in and takes his ipad so then he pulls out an iphone. Thought that was a good one. The rest of them were pretty stupid.

The Samsung commercial with Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd was probably the only one that gave me a legitimate laugh.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
The E-Trade babies? Yeah, I've never liked that ad, even when it was new.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
TOPIC: Superbowl Sunday