Superbowl Sunday : Swingers Discussion 2162951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSuperbowl Sunday
TOPIC: Superbowl Sunday
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Leon Sandcastle Samsung w/Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd Taco Bell's Geriatric Party Animals

I think those were the only legitimately good commercials.

The Clydesdale commercial was ok, but still disappointing.

That Dodge Ram commercial about farmers was the worst. Waaaaay too preachy for my taste. I'm trying to watch the Super Bowl, not the 700 Club.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
It was a blatant ref SHOVE and he went after the ref more while other players from BOTH teams held him back. WTF is wrong with him! What was his problem in the first place! He should have been ejected! I'm so sick of rewarding bad behavior with BIG PAY CHECKS and excuses. He should have been ejected, fined and fired!

As for the call on the end zone play, It looked to me if there was no holding he could have had the extra step and caught the ball.

And the half time show SUCKED, worst ever. bey bey and her thigh smacking pole dancing type grunting self makes me wanna puke in my own mouth. WTF WAS THAT!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
"Oh and the Go Daddy commersical made me throw up in my mouth."

That seems to happen to you a lot. Might want to get that checked.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
I don't disagree, but I'm not bitching about it either. Had they tossed the guy, I probably wouldn't complain either since it was pretty blatant. I just know that the league doesn't want players getting tossed from the SB and I also know that no ref wants to be the guy to toss someone either.

But from an overall officiating standpoint, the flags they threw were legit and they didn't miss any blatant calls that took place during the course of actual play. Thought the refs did an excellent job overall.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
In an effort NOT to affect the outcome of a game, overlooking obvious infractions and letting players essentially cheat has the same net effect.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Oh and the Go Daddy commersical made me throw up in my mouth."

That was one of the 5 most uncomfortable moments in my life.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"A Raven's player threw three punches during a melee and wasn't flagged and Boldin head butted a DB after making a catch along the sideline without a penalty. During a regular season game, both are 15 yards and probable ejection. I guess that could be called good coaching, the players knew the refs wouldn't want to determine the outcome of a game so they pushed beyond the limits and were rewarded. Not surprising on a team who idolize a murderer."

Any other game and I'd be pretty outraged by that non-call as well. But refs aren't going to toss anyone from the SB. One of the players even pushed a ref and wasn't even flagged for it. Offsetting personal foul penalties and the game went on. Thought the refs handled it perfectly, actually.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Don't lie Nic , you wish you could have switched places with the young lad on the couch.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Oh and the Go Daddy commersical made me throw up in my mouth.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
A Raven's player threw three punches during a melee and wasn't flagged and Boldin head butted a DB after making a catch along the sideline without a penalty. During a regular season game, both are 15 yards and probable ejection. I guess that could be called good coaching, the players knew the refs wouldn't want to determine the outcome of a game so they pushed beyond the limits and were rewarded. Not surprising on a team who idolize a murderer.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Superbowl Sunday