Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sunny Rest Virgins
TOPIC: Sunny Rest Virgins
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO, Poly are you saying you are high maintenance? When I was younger, we tent camped, but I don't recall it being THAT bad. You don't mind things that go BUMP in the night, do you? I guess it depends on who is doing the bumping. Thanks for the mental image of camping!

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Did you think I meant roughing it? LOL! Our 5th wheel with 2 slide-outs has all the comforts of home and beats a motel unit any day!

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
The restaurant is quite good, not 4 star but not horrible. Price is reasonable, but not great. The resort is BYOB, so the bill is half of what we spend at a regular restaurant. Are you staying in a motel, or camping? Motel includes breakfast.

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Most hardcore nudists and natureists will tell you that nude is not lewd. Most bring their kids up that way. They're taught early that they are not to be ashamed of their bodies. To them, nudity & sex are seperate issues. The whole point is to be able to be naked without sexual connotations. We were not brought up that way. Though we really think it's cool, and we admire those who do, we have a little trouble seperatin lewd and nude. We like a little lewd with our nude. We can handle bein nude with folks we don't play with, but when kids are brought into the equation, I think that's a little beyond us at this time.

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
They do restrict children in the hot tub on weekends and must be accompanied by a parent on weekdays. The pool, however, is open to all. There are very few children around and we have never been bothered by them (except our own).

It is clothing optional everywhere except no clothes in the pool or hot tub. The water stays cleaner that way! They have a byob nightclub dance (no one under 21) weekend nights and that is where you can show off your skimpiest club clothes or lingerie. There are always activities going on weekends. You can check the events and policies at sunnyrest dot com.

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Couple looking, we usually wear them on a chain around our neck, at least one of us anyway, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9051 posts)
Pen, you have the right attitude.

Poly, I understand. We weren't sure about introducing it to our kids at first. They are now growing up to be great adults. Not sure if nudism affected them positively or not. We hope the one thing they come away with is body acceptance and self confidence.

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
a sarong is common among nudists for the women. theres like 1000 different ways to wear a sarong.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We have our camper at Sunny rest permanently! We are there every weekend during the season. We have been going for 9 years, and believe it or not, we bring our kids every-other weekend. Before Sunny rest, we camped at regular campgrounds and I have to say, I feel safer with them at Sunny rest. I worry about them more at the mall. Nudists are friendly folk that look after one another. Our kids are upper teens now and haven't got naked since puberty.

Imagine a meet and greet at a public location. Only this time everyone is naked. Overt sexuality is not permitted in public. Same here. There is an abundance of swingers and everyone is friendly so you will meet people.

During her period, Kathy cuts the string. But only if she doesn’t have INSTEAD, a diaphragm type tampon.

As far as first time jitters, on our first time, we registered, took our clothes off in the parking lot and never looked back. After the first five minutes it will feel perfectly natural, and wonderful! Of course it is clothing optional, and you can adjust at your own pace.

Let us know if you have any questions, we’d love to show you around!

Mike & Kathy

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
We had never been to a nudist resort or beach until we went to Hedo II during a Lifestyles Week one January. We also wondered about women on their periods, and about men with erections, and about the "newbie jitters."

Forget your worries! Like pen said, women are permitted to wear a bikini bottom, and nobody even asks why. We never saw a man with an erection unless he had a woman playing with him. And as far as the "jitters" go, we just dropped our towels when we hit the nude beach, and within 3 seconds forgot about being self-conscious. When the beach is packed with naked people, you quickly realize that nobody is particularly paying attention to YOU!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Sunny Rest Virgins