Sunny Rest Virgins : Swingers Discussion 43770101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSunny Rest Virgins
TOPIC: Sunny Rest Virgins
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would, we would!!!!! But wouldn't expect all to be provided, you know we would help!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
So with all this talk of campin, who'd be interested in a campin party in August? Private location along a creek with a pavilion, food & beer provided.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We'll do that for sure Upper Bucks, we'll look forward to that!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
Central, opening day is May 13, we are looking forward to it. It's been fun the last few weeks getting ready for the season with other site owners. Let us know when you go.

Poly, I just couldn't get the image you painted out of my head while we were "camping".

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Our RV trailer has all the comforts of home and is rare in that you can get two people in the shower quite comfortably. It makes Sunny Rest a blast for sure especially when you can pop into a cool environment and play, then eat and enjoy the freedom being nude.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
Poly, The mental image you painted of camping came to mind yesterday as we were sitting in our camper eating freshly prepared eggs Benedict for breakfast. LOL!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
We agree with most of what Bill & Suzie said. We have stayed in the rooms at Avalon during the sunnyrest off-season. The rooms are not THAT much better than Sunnyrest. We didn't like the fact that they have no TV, like to unwind to the boob tube at the end of the day. No cell phone service at Avalon, but a strong signal at Sunnyrest. The indoor pool is really nice in the winter, but the outdoor pool at Avalon doesn't come close to the one at Sunnyrest. The nightclub dance is both Friday and Saturday nights, Sunday too on holiday weekends. It is the people at Sunnyrest that make it. Always a party there. We may be biased, your mileage may vary.

Besides being distracting, Kathy can shoot a good game, bring it on, LOL!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
B&L, The shower stall in the camper is small, only 1 person. But we do have a shower outside the camper and that is what we use most of the time. There are also about 6 other outdoor showers and just as many inside the bathhouse.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
M&P, The rooms are just OK, they do have air and cable. We have never stayed in one. The price is high for the rooms. There is a brand spanking new Country Inn & Suites just down the hill if you don't mind driving back after the nightclub dance. I'm sure it would come out less expensive to stay there and pay the day rate into sunnyrest. But don't let me discourage you.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
We were both scouts. Him all the way to Eagle. We camped a lot when the kids were little. Now my idea of roughing it is no room service. But that fifth wheel does sound lovely. How big is the shower stall?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Sunny Rest Virgins