Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2005 : Swingers Discussion 46391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSturgis Motorcycle Rally 2005
TOPIC: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2005
Created by: mn_nice
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're curious as to how many SLS'ers plan to attend the Sturgis Rally this year.

We thought it might be fun if some of us could ride-share, convoy and/or meet somewhere between here and there (if possible). It might be a great way to get to know one another... and once there, maybe show some of the Sturgis newbies around... or... just see the country with some new friends. And maybe camp in the same general area. ________________________________

We usually head out a day or two early. From Willmar, MN., we take State Hwy 23 to the SW corner of the state... jump on I-90, then take it west. More times than not, we dead-head it, but would love to take it slower if we met friends along the way. We're planning on getting to the Rally and setting up camp late Sat. or early Sun.

Also... don't forget about the barmeet at The Knuckle (in Sturgis) on Aug 8th, Monday night (for more info, goto www . webangelnetwork . com/sls/).

We're looking forward to hearing from you all... R&C

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
UPDATE:

Not sure if many of you have noticed yet, but SLS has posted the Sturgis Rally on their National Events listing. Thank-you SLS!

If you're at all interested in attending the Meet-N-Greet, Aug. 8th, make sure you sign-up so we can better plan the party with the owners of the Knuckle Saloon. There's also a link to the event on our profile... or just drop us a note and let us know that you would like to attend. It's all good!

Kisses & see you soon. Charity (& Rich)

Kerkhoven MN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Some folks have contacted us... asking where we are camping once we get to Sturgis. We (and some other SLS'ers) will be staying at Lamphere Ranch (accross from the main gate of Glencoe). We already have our reservations ($12/night... WOW), so we're set. If the campground management allows it, we will have our big black and white "SturgisBabe" banner by the camp.

Hope to meet you all on Mon. at the Meet-N-Gereet!!!

Kisses Charity (& Rich)

Kerkhoven MN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Hi everyone, we wanted to let those who are planning on going to Sturgis this year know that we have our own group we run at groups dot yahoo dot com/group/lifestyle_riders/ that is trying to do the same by bringing adult minded people together for this event.

From all of the surfing we have done on the net on adult minded sites we know that there is going to be a couple 100 people there who all have the same idea of fun that they want to experience.

The more people that get together for this common goal the better right. So hopefully here we can achieve that goal.

So, if you or people you know are planning on attending the Sturgis event then please use this site so that you can get together with others who want to have fun.

I know that we have a network of information on specific events taking place during the rally. I mean it is huge so we will be posting that information here so that you can check out which ones you want to go to.

For instance, there is a big Greet n Meet on the 8th at the Knuckel Saloon at 8pm being hosted by SLS and on the 9th at 8PM there is another Greet n Meet at the Full Throttle Saloon near the Burn Out Pit bar at that saloon. Several other adult sites and dating services like bikerkiss, swingers lifestyle and others are planning on hosting these Greet n Meets so that everyone on their sites can get togther and party. We will be there on the 8th (Journey is performing at the Chip on the 9th).

Speaking of the Chip, we will be staying at the Buffalo Chip from the 5th to the 14th in our motor home (yeh we know it's a taboo thing to trailer your bike, but Mark thinks of me and my comfort. He has even put a sign on the back of the bike trailer that states "Yah I know but my M.I.L.F. is worth it" lol).

We are staying in the south west forty area of the chip and we hope to have a banner that will let everyone know that we are there. I have a few fans that want to hook up with me while were down there so, hey why not.

Any ways if anyone is at the chip then please cum by and say hi.

Bi for now, Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Damn...I've always wanted to go...*sigh*

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
HDers

Thanks for the reply... to bad you're not going. You are absolutely right about Glencoe... naked ppl all over the place. You planning on the Rally next year? Hope so!

We are hoping, with SLS' permission, that this Meet-N-Greet thing will turn into an annual affair. They should be posting the event on the site soon... we hope anyway.

Kerkhoven MN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We're curious as to how many SLS'ers plan to attend the Sturgis Rally this year.

We thought it might be fun if some of us could ride-share, convoy and/or meet somewhere between here and there (if possible). It might be a great way to get to know one another... and once there, maybe show some of the Sturgis newbies around... or... just see the country with some new friends. And maybe camp in the same general area. ________________________________

We usually head out a day or two early. From Willmar, MN., we take State Hwy 23 to the SW corner of the state... jump on I-90, then take it west. More times than not, we dead-head it, but would love to take it slower if we met friends along the way. We're planning on getting to the Rally and setting up camp late Sat. or early Sun.

Also... don't forget about the barmeet at The Knuckle (in Sturgis) on Aug 8th, Monday night (for more info, goto www . webangelnetwork . com/sls/).

We're looking forward to hearing from you all... R&C

Kerkhoven MN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2005