Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Stupid things that make you go hmmm
TOPIC: Stupid_things_that_make_you_go_hmmm
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 74
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the thread title. Have any of you ever investigated flat earth theory?

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
I love the pic for phoenix1929. Creative and funny. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
Very well put njny, I agree with your two cents :-)

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1121 posts)
now that the "who viewed me" feature is in preview mode, all the people (99.99999999% SMs) whining how unfair it is for people to be able to view their profiles if the people viewing have the type of profile they are viewing "blocked" and further going on to say that if the viewers are going to "block" certain types of profiles, then the blockers should be blocked from seeing the types of profiles they have blocked.

even reading that contributes to the headache brewing.

my $0.02: quit complaining. let them look. they just might reach out. if they can't look, they definitely won't reach out.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
Taking away the" Pet peeves,the sequel" forum!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Netiquette:

Not posting someone's first name unless they use it. I know many folks first name. They know mine. If they don't use it neither do I.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
A coworker recently dialed my number on the intercom and asked "John ? Are you there ?"

I answered "NO"

Seconds later she came around the corner with someting she was going to leave on my desk and stopped, stunned.... "You WERE here !"

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy Here's your sign.....

Adams MA
Username hidden
(212 posts)
good point SLO, We have a Dr. Pepper plant near that is still making it the old way, with cane sugar! It is the oldest plant in the nation.

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
No, No, No, No, NO! :-)

I love all that stuff like pizza, Burger King (McD sucks), Taco Bell, etc., but I can't handle soda with sugar. Acutally, today, it's not sugar, but high fructose corn syrup, a.k.a. embalming fluid. So, I drink diet Coke or some other diet soda whenever I want a soda ("pop", to you easterners). High fructose corn syrup goes straight to your thighs, ass or abdomen.

Non-diet soda makes me feel like I have a lead weight in my stomach. In the olld days, when they used cane sugar in Cokes, I could drink it all day. And no, it's not just 'cuz I'm older.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
When to Arby"s for dinner. They have the low carb wraps in a combo. With fries and a drink. Then they ask if you want it giant sized.

Hmmmm.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 74
TOPIC: Stupid things that make you go hmmm
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.