Strange job interview questions : Swingers Discussion 224047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumStrange job interview questions
TOPIC: Strange job interview questions
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
While listening to the radio on my drive to work yesterday they were asking the listeners to answer this question that was asked at a job interview . Since my daughter has been interviewing a lot for teaching jobs this has me hypothetical answering odd questions with her. T he one she wasn't quite prepared for was " How will you go about presenting yourself to the community?"

Please add any questions you might have been asked for a job interview that were out of the expected questions.

The question mentioned on the radio was as follows.....as a side note the interviewee did not get the job.

You're driving down the road in a Corvette on a dark stormy night . As you pass the bus stop you notice a very old women who appears to be gravely ill. Beside her stand your best friend who once saved your life and next to him is the women/ man of your dreams. Which one do you offer a ride to ?

So .....who would you give a ride to and why?

Mrs Sav

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. Good boy!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Either your one hand is reading the Tao Te Ching or it's checking out some of Mrs. Cayne's latest pictures.

And yes, I know the whole Koan thing wasn't from Lao Tzu. I'm just being lazy.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
"I'm leaving a lot of the math out."

Good. Now you have time left over to calculate how much sound is produced by clapping with only one hand. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"logic was that relative strength will increase as the body decreases in size. "

Right answer, wrong logic.

If you shrink me to 2 inches tall from 72 inches tall, I am 1/36 as tall, but mass decreases by a cube function, so I would weigh just over 2 grams. However, my muscles would also be 1/46,656th as large and power correlates directly to muscle mass.

So if I happen to be able to produce a jump of 20 inches vertically (thus able to reach up to the edge of a wall 9', this means I can produce a gravitational potential of 465 J and thus reach to 150% of my height with my fingertips.

So 1/46,656 of 465 J is 0.01 J (exactly, interestingly). This means I can reach a new height of 23 inches given the proportional amount of force. Wheeeee!

I'm leaving a lot of the math out. But what a great question.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
LWC, aren't crickets popular as pets in China? I could have them mixed up with another country, but if not, then I guess having them think the diminutive size equals greater strength, especially jumping ability, kinda makes sense.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8935 posts)
"You've been shrunk down to 2 inches tall, placed in a blender, and told you have 30 seconds to try to get out before you are scrambled to death. What do you do?"

According to the wording, all I have to do is TRY to get out. So I try. If I fail, I simply ask to be taken out.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
"You've been shrunk down to 2 inches tall, placed in a blender, and told you have 30 seconds to try to get out before you are scrambled to death. What do you do? "

Wow why don't you throw a pirhana in there with me while you're at it, and put the whole contraption under direct sunlight so I get skin cancer before I'm RonPopeil'd?

I tell the person who put me in there that I have placed a time bomb in the house and it's set to go off in 25 seconds. If they want the code to disarm it, they'd better get me out of here.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
Wow thank you *blush*

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
"You're driving down the road in a Corvette on a dark stormy night . As you pass the bus stop you notice a very old women who appears to be gravely ill. Beside her stand your best friend who once saved your life and next to him is the women/ man of your dreams. Which one do you offer a ride to ?

So .....who would you give a ride to and why?"

None of the above because I'm not dumb enough to drive a Corvette on a dark stormy night.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Mr. Va- I'd give you the job! What a perfect answer.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Strange job interview questions