Strange IM's : Swingers Discussion 48681
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumStrange IM's
TOPIC: Strange IM's
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gentle, most of us in the forums know you are nothing like the single guy talking to Exp. Yep, single guys have two strikes against them before they ever open their mouths in the lifestyle. I feel for you. Just be yourself and don't let yourself be judged by someone else's actions.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Gentle,

That is why I am always changing my default pic. Brings in more views.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Never said I didn't like the pic. I was just making a suggesting.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Instead of deleting it, why not just change your default pic?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
You think you couples have it bad? I got this one last year.

couple-in-germany: Hello, we are a couple that travel to Detroit two times a year and I like my wife to be taken by multiple black men the day before we go home.

me: Sorry, I'm not in Detroit. I'm on the other side of the state.

couple-in-germany: I know. My neighbor is from Niles Michigan and told me where you live. Its not that far, only four hours, right?

(only four hours? lol)

me: Yes, it is four hours away. But I don't travel that far to do things like gang bangs with people i don't know. Especially when other men I don't know will be there.

couple-in-germany: We know them. We met with two of them before. Wife wants two or three more men to be there. Not a lot of black men on this site and we aren't using another site anymore. Too many fakes. I want to take movies so we can watch them at home.

couple-in-germany: This is Olga. I like to have sex with three or four black men when we go to the US for business. Two soldiers we know live there, and I want two or three more.

me: Like I told your husband, I appreciate the contact, but I'm not interested in doing a gang bang with people I don't know.

couple-in-germany: You don't believe me. I'll turn on my webcam so you can see us.

me: Thats ok. Its not that I don't believe you. I'm not interested in what you say you like to do, plus you are going to be on the other side of the state.

couple-in-germany: You said in the forums you wished people would contact you, then you turn us down?

me: YUP! Sorry. Not interested in being just a body. Ever thought about asking the two guys you know to get two of their friends?

couple-in-germany: They said they would, but we want guys who are already swingers. I wrote a woman near you and she said you were real.

me: Polly?

couple-in-germany: No. Honeybee. Nice try. She said you dated a friend of hers.

me: You are right, but I'm still not interested. Sorry.

couple-in-germany: What can we do to make you interested?

me: Can you give me the names of the two guys so I can talk to them?

couple-in-germany: They are not on this site and don't have email. I would have to call them and that would not be right.

me: Well, unless I could talk to them, I wouldn't feel safe. Sorry. Not interested.

couple-in-germany: They are good guys. Honest. They were in the army. Thats how we met them.

me: So, how is the weather in Ohio?

couple-in-germany: We didn't say we were in Ohio, did we?

me: I was just trying to make conversation. I heard its raining there.

couple-in-germany: it was, but its muggy now. we leave for detroit in the morning. Is there anyway you can change your mind? We fly home day after tomorrow.

me: Tomorrow? I can't do it, even if I wanted to. I have a date and I won't stand her up.

couple-in-germany: Are you going to have sex with her? I can promise you will have sex with me several times if you can.

me: thats not the point. I like talking to her. Sorry. I can't make it.

couple-in-germany: (the guy this time) bring her along. she might get off on watching, and maybe she will want to join in.

me: I'm logging off now. Bye.

If I ever get another chat like that....

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
lol.. that's a good one..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Oh Perm, how gross! But at least you get ones who want to talk...I usually get the single guys "I've got a big cock!". At that point, I reply "So do I, and I don't have room for two." And block them. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
ok.. this one is something all unto itself....

Blah blah .. hello how are you today Perms.... good thanks and yourself.. blah blah.. great.. you are so pretty.... perms ... thank you... blah blah... what r u into perms.. depends on the day and the people... blah blah...... do you have pets... perms.. yes we have three dogs and a bird that talks..... blah blah... i have a snake and a dog... blah blah... i love my animals... perms.. ?? doesn't everyone love their pets... blah blah.. no i love my pets..... blah blah... i love the feel of my dog licking me.... my snake feels good wiggling inside me... can i borrow your pets... perms.. you fucking gross.. why would you think I would allow you to abuse my animals. that is just the most horrid foul thing in the world.. blah blah... come one try it with me...

lol.. at that point i closed window.. and blocked...

that was the worst of worst we ever got... I did feel awful sick and really thaught I was going to lose my lunch.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
hello... is this the wife....

well not right now...

ic window closed...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Strange IM's