Stories Behind the Pics : Swingers Discussion 212249
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumStories Behind the Pics
TOPIC: Stories Behind the Pics
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let's see if this goes anywhere....

Does one of your pics have an amusing or unusual story behind it?

Is there a specific pic that another forum poster has that you would like to ask about?

I've had people ask about this pic of me. Most people think it's me wiping out on a floatey thing being towed by a boat. Not really. It was part of one of those "do it all" day packages in Key West. This was a slide - you climb a ladder up one side and slide down the other. In spite of having biked 100 miles over the previous 2 days, we went out, and at this point I had parasailed, snorkeled, swam a lot, been towed on a banana boat, ridden waverunners, and the water-skied. I was exhausted. I struggled to the top of this slide, but couldn't find the energy to right myself to go down on my ass. So, I said fuck it, and just fell face first, allowing myself to tumble down the inflatable slide. Someone on the "mother ship" boat took the pic and emailed it to me.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a gig for two seasons at a giant Christmas light themed village years ago. Long before bad Santa ever come out. Long story short there was a carnival there as well and every night after closing we would party like rock stars and let peeps get bad santa photo's. drugs, sex , booze and rock and roll.

In the days of my youth, long before the lifestyle idea ever entered into the picture. That girl in the pic, her son is a dancer in a old MJ video, I think black n white maybe.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3344 posts)
I noticed Carrie!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
picture say's take me from behind, spank me, pull my hair, in both holes. but dont cum in just a minute either.

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
This was taken on Bourbon Street. Sed dared me to walk, down the street, with my boob hanging out, to see if anyone noticed. No one did. :/

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Had to perv your other pics, Roc em! Hot!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Poor hubby got left out. The hot tub was too full so he had to sit on the side lines.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
This pic is pretty self explanatory:

Miss Cpl wanted to fondle the Man of Steel. Was taken in the town of Metropolis, IL during a road trip from Cali to Nashville about 2 yrs ago.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
That's an awesome story if for no other reason than it involved duct taping a cell phone to a ceiling fan. That's some McGyver shit right there. Next time you guys tape it up there, use the video recorder instead. ;-)

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
We third (or is it fourth) what is being said about Livewire's pics. They convey sexuality in a "nice" but still hot way. Show them to your grandkids someday!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
This pic of Miss Cpl was taken while I was still in the military. We had just moved to a helicopter squadron and I was on 24 hour duty keeping all of the terrorists at bay. Miss Cpl came by in the evening with dinner for me and wanted to check out the aircraft, so she climbed in.....and got naked and sat in the cockpit so I took some pics of her in there as well. Then we shagged like crazy in the back of the helicopter.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Stories Behind the Pics