Stories Behind the Pics : Swingers Discussion 212249
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumStories Behind the Pics
TOPIC: Stories Behind the Pics
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic notices things that even I don't notice, like my own tit deciding to hang out on Bourbon street, without my knowledge or consent! ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16516 posts)
I had a gig for two seasons at a giant Christmas light themed village years ago. Long before bad Santa ever come out. Long story short there was a carnival there as well and every night after closing we would party like rock stars and let peeps get bad santa photo's. drugs, sex , booze and rock and roll.

In the days of my youth, long before the lifestyle idea ever entered into the picture. That girl in the pic, her son is a dancer in a old MJ video, I think black n white maybe.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
I noticed Carrie!

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
picture say's take me from behind, spank me, pull my hair, in both holes. but dont cum in just a minute either.

Williamsville NY

Username hidden
(22 posts)
This was taken on Bourbon Street. Sed dared me to walk, down the street, with my boob hanging out, to see if anyone noticed. No one did. :/

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
Had to perv your other pics, Roc em! Hot!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Poor hubby got left out. The hot tub was too full so he had to sit on the side lines.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
This pic is pretty self explanatory:

Miss Cpl wanted to fondle the Man of Steel. Was taken in the town of Metropolis, IL during a road trip from Cali to Nashville about 2 yrs ago.

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
Mrs.LWC, I wouldn't even know where to begin, lets just say that it's a sort of a humorous story, an inside joke between forum members that goes back years :).

Story behind the photo here however is Akron's fine butt! I didn't really spank anyone, but it sure looks it ;). This is after we had dinner with Akron and his lovely bride, Nic, and Perfectmatch. The Akron's bailed with Nic around midnight, the Perfects and us continued to party in a vanilla bar with lots of Redbulls and vodka...and boobie flashing ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16516 posts)
That's an awesome story if for no other reason than it involved duct taping a cell phone to a ceiling fan. That's some McGyver shit right there. Next time you guys tape it up there, use the video recorder instead. ;-)

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Stories Behind the Pics