FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Stealing some
TOPIC: Stealing_some__
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
Bacchus does this on a fairly regular basis. Because I am a very heavy sleeper and often confuse dreams with reality, occasionally I have to ask him if it happened or not. (and yes I know there are symptoms but I'm also prone to female wet dreams). His poor little boo-boo face when I'm not certain makes me feel so bad. Only had one bad experience with it that ended up quite funny. When he was IG and we hadn't seen each other in about six months, I surprised him and flew into NM for a weekend. He was staying in the VOQ. We had a wonderful evening but at three AM I woke and my first conscious thought was this broad shouldered form hovering over me. Because I was used to sleeping alone, I let out a blood curdling scream that was heard throughout the halls. His staff had a ball with it over their breakfast the next day.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: Stealing some
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.