Statistics : Swingers Discussion 43284
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumStatistics
TOPIC: Statistics
Created by: Lick_N_Nibbles The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And JUST for good measure..

Sonnet CXXIX

The expense of spirit in a waste of shame Is lust in action: and till action, lust Is perjured, murderous, bloody, full of blame, Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust; Enjoyed no sooner but despised straight; Past reason hunted; and no sooner had, Past reason hated, as a swallowed bait, On purpose laid to make the taker mad. Mad in pursuit and in possession so; Had, having, and in quest to have extreme; A bliss in proof, and proved, a very woe; Before, a joy proposed; behind a dream. All this the world well knows; yet none knows well To shun the heaven that leads men to this hell.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Sonnet LXX

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect, For slander's mark was ever yet the fair; The ornament of beauty is suspect, A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air. So thou be good, slander doth but approve Thy worth the greater, being wooed of time; For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love, And thou present'st a pure unstained prime. Thou hast passed by the ambush of young days Either not assailed, or victor being charged; Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise, To tie up envy, evermore enlarged, If some suspect of ill masked not thy show, Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
This one's a major cum laude but if you recite more of the bard I'll forget I ever knew I was better than you!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Looks around...

There's a MINOR L in here??

ACK!

L., who is a major if ever there were one ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
<blowing kisses at the minor L> yes but we love your deviations.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I was hoping that this thread was about a re-evaluation of my college statistics grade to correct for errors. Guess I was 100% wrong.

L., a non-standard deviation

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Now this is funny. I had to go back and read it all again.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I think can't was her operative word here.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
You walk into a dark room. All the sudden someone undoes your pants and starts to give you the best blow job you have ever received. You reach up and turn on the light to find a little bald headed man on the end of your penis. I say 85% of the men will turn off the light and continue enjoying the blow job.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Licks, we're planning a house party. What's the statistical probability of grabbing the wrong person in a puppy pile?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Statistics