Star Wars : Swingers Discussion 45620
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumStar Wars
TOPIC: Star Wars
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I liked the Movie But the only part I thought was way too Off the wall was The Mustafar Lightsaber Battle. In reality they Both would have been Incinerated as soon as they stepped off the ship. The ship woulda Melted too Come to think of it. Otherwise it was OK.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
What killed me was from the begining,DROIDS SHOULD NOT HAVE EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!,come on,battle droids saying "uh oh" before they are destroyed? who the fuck was the idiot that thought that was realistic? And exactly when did r2-d2 start poping out of ships like a zit? In the earlier movies he was taken in and out with a machine.That was just a couple of things that really upset me. I feel this movie should of been in 2 parts, there was just too much material to cover in one movie.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Could've been better, but they did have a lot of ground to cover in this one, so it was bound to be somewhat of a letdown right out of the gate.

One of the things we DID enjoy was that it finally showed, in great detail, exactly how it was that Sen. Palapatine came to look like Jesse Helms & was forced to start wearing that hooded cloak.

-m/a

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
it was very cartoonish for sure.very disappointed in the one tat was suppose to be the bets of them all.I still think return of the jedi was the best

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I knew I should have read on, but appreciate the warnings... :)

R2D2 was definitely the best part of THIS movie... missed the Wookies completely though... SOMEONE had to go to the BATHROOM....lol

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Ok, lol Being that this was the second Star Wars movie I had ever seen, I Like Yoda and R2D2 the best...lol! They actually had the comedy part of the film. I will have to let hubby post his own thoughts, he is the big star wars fan. Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
We love Start Wars, but were disappointed in Episode 3

Too many fight scenes and the backgrounds were way too busy. It was like see how many vehicles we can cram into a city scene

The story was pretty lame. You knew where it started and you knew where it would end, but there wasnthing much in between. None of the characters seemed likeable.

Would have like to see more of the Wookies - and no I don't have a thing for big hairy men.

And disappointed that baby Leia didn't have the buns on the side of her head...lol

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Star Wars