Spring is here so let's talk about some gardening preps and tips : Swingers Discussion 2190461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSpring is here so let's talk about some gardening preps and tips
TOPIC: Spring is here so let's talk about some gardening preps and tips
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
SA,

If I has the same koi setup as you, I would have moved all my orchids around that area. It is absolutely perfect for warm growing dendrobiums and phalaenopsis ;). Both of which are above your kitchen sink on the bow window sill.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Okee dokee!

Grilled Koi and home grown taters for all!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Once Carrie gets this big Koi pond out of the way and set up at her place, we're gonna use that area to start a garden.

Should be fun!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
You've not had spud unless you've tasted one that you grew yourself organically.

I don't grow my veggies because its cheaper. It costs a boatload of money to grow your own veggies.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Fresh potatoes and garlic from the garden are so much different than store-bought. At least here in non-moronville.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
"Why do people bother growing things that are cheap and plentiful at the grocery store?'

Because you never know if the stuff you buy in the store is a GMO that will give you cancer!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
home grown is cool, Last year we did a few different types in areas we hadn't finished landscaping .

this year it looks like we are going to have 5 small raised bed gardens

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I prefer to buy potatoes in a bag.

Why do people bother growing things that are cheap and plentiful at the grocery store? Why not relatively expensive things where fresh from your garden make an incredible difference, like bell peppers, green beans, etc?

Now, perhaps I'm being naive. Are home-grown potatoes noticeably different than store-bought?

My home grown lemons, pineapple and grapefruit have always been awesome... but that's another story...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Let's get things going on the right foot. Last year somebody had posted about growing potatos in a bag, I lost the link , but I am sure I saw it in one of the posts in the forums.

Lets hear what other tips and things you do for the start of the growing season

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Spring is here so let's talk about some gardening preps and tips