Spring Cleaning : Swingers Discussion 2171561041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSpring Cleaning
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd happily come give you a hand PG. The only problem would be cleaning wouldn't get accomplished.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
our place isn't much bigger Bayou, but add in kids and their mess, and all the books and military figures it becomes a larger task. Specially if we are talking deep cleaning. Just remembered my SIL is coming this week-end, although I doubt she will come to the house, she is allergic to everything out here. But in a few weeks I have a special guest coming and they will come to farm, and most likely spend the night here.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Failing wax ring Bonikster?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
HOTTEST.MAID.EVER!!!

Our place is just under 1100sqft. Spring cleaning for us takes 2 hours, tops... And then we fuck to celebrate.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
so back to spring cleaning...

I'm going to start trying to get a room done a week. I wish I could take a week and just do the whole house but I don't have that luxury. Dinning room is the room of this week. We well see how it goes. Hubby is gone this week, so it means more things I have to do.

PG (going to dig out the maids uniform)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Fun:

Stop stalking, this isn't the politics forum... Stop trying to provok an argument. My mothers medical problems were preventable had her parents acess to medical care for their kids.

Don't like facts? Don't like the fact that my mother has had a life full of back problems, because we won't fund a national medical system... Tough, get over it. Because like it or not, you are being forced to become civilized. Fight all you want... But at the end of the day. Medical care is life.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
"Fifteen years later than she should have been. (all thanks to no medical as a child.)"

You came oh so close.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Spring cleaning. 1) empty storage room. 2) wait for april/may, strip walls of plaster and lath boards. Tear out old electrical and install new. Replace pluming which idiots never drained before closing down the hous before selling their half of the half double to my parents... 3) replace 100 year old windows with energy efficient windows. 4) install insulation apply layer of plywood, then drywall. (includes ceiling) 5) plaster seams and sand/paint. (includes ceiling) 6) rinse and repeat for kitchen in the first floor of the right side of the house. (remember it was two halves of a house called a half a double. We turned it into one large home)

Reap surperior heating savings next winter.

If there is time come the summer, build a deck in the back yard. (six feet long by four wide) nothing big, this would extend half way into the yard... We expect my mother to be wheel chair bound by three years time.

Fifteen years later than she should have been. (all thanks to no medical as a child.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
One of our cleaning ladies is such a cutie. It'd be nice if she were an afternoon guest some time.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
I threw out about a hundred weight of journals and magazines, a few of which I had actually read. The cleaning lady then removed the last speck of dust, just as my afternoon guest was arriving. Hugs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning