Spring Cleaning : Swingers Discussion 2171561031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSpring Cleaning
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We got the cleaning service back. I just can't deal with it. The professionals do it better. Clutter drives me nuts, we taught the kids from day one, that once they are done with their toys/books/whatever, they are to put it back, end of story. No chuchkies to drive me crazy in my house.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
well so far I haven't even started on the dinning room. And I still have costume stuff to do for Wednesday night so I can't see it happening soon.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
i think melvin is avoiding me asking him to come over and do my spring cleaning when he is done with his. we dont live that far apart, and i tip well ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
While she is cute, Melvin, I'm not going to hit on the cutie cleaning lady.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
the maids uniform will make it a little easier to get through TSA ;) although the 7 inch tall mary janes might raise some...eyebrows.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"PG (going to dig out the maids uniform)"

Oh dear. I just noticed that my cleaning lady missed a spot. I'll save it for you PG if you'd like to come do some polishing.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well now...that I can assure you won't become distracting. I can't stand cleaning and will make any excuse not to do it, but when it comes to problem solving or fixing shit...I'm as one track minded as a monorail.

Tell you what, I'll come fix whatever broken, and you can try your best to distract me. I work better under pressure anyway. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"Robert and Fun, take that shit elsewhere. You guys will not fuck up my Spring Cleaning category."

Melvin, I like you. But if you ever again try to instruct me on what I may post, or where I choose to post it, that could change. Understood?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Stop stalking, this isn't the politics forum..."

Exactly. Which is why I complimented you for (almost) leaving out one of your tiresome political statements about healthcare, a topic which has absolutely nothing to do with spring cleaning. Now run along, sonny, before you whet my appetite to mock you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sigh same problem with all the guys willing to help with my technology issues...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning