Spring Cleaning : Swingers Discussion 2171561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSpring Cleaning
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Both. And I wasn't the one who got the sheets dirty :( or left the dishes on the table. Or who's white shirts I was ironing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We're you the sheet-changing maid at Colette, or more of the scullery wench type?

There's no wrong answer.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
all this talk of spring cleaning and I ended up being a maid in my dreams last night. And NO I didn't get to wear my cute little uniform.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It ain't Spring yet.

Until then, I just sweep a room with my eyes and call 'er done.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Gina, your house is immaculate! I have never been in a less cluttered, or a cleaner home.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Oh, yikes. I absolutely have the Ms.Va problem. And if I have to work alone, I am struck with a sudden bout of bitchy. I get so grumpy if I'm working on the house or lawn and no one else is suffering similarly.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
lol Va I will say I have the ADCD but not the other one you mentioned.

right now with as busy as we both have been I'm happy anything gets done. Speaking of which..off in a few minutes to spend several hours in the stable.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Wow someone just described Mrs VA's affliction.

She also has one called HMTBWDYDYJ, or "Help Me Thanks But Why Didn't You Do Your Job?"

Basically, if we're cleaning, she constantly wants help with what she's doing, so I help her. Then when she's done, she's done - and all of the stuff I was doing remains undone.

If I'm mowing the lawn and she's weeding the garden, at the end of the day, the gardens have no weeds, and about 10 square feet of lawn got mowed.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
this pretty much sums up my cleaning style half the time...

I have ADCD attention deficit cleaning disorder. Its were you start cleaning one thing, get distracted by something else that needs cleaning which causes you to bounce around cleaning a little of this and a little of that and looking like you accomplished nothing at the end of the day. comicstripmom

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm not quite sure what spring cleaning should entail. We had our windows done b/c that's one of the only things I'd rather not do, but that was last month. Of course, what's spring in Texas anyway? Ha.

I'm sort of a neat freak, and I like the house clean all the time, so other than perhaps doing all the baseboards soon, it stays pretty clean. Minus dog hair...that's my biggest battle. Daily battle. Very worth it.

I'm constantly clearning out stuff, closets, garage, drawers, even emails and contacts lists and messages.

I don't clean perfectly, but Husband once told me he appreciates that I'm like this, b/c at any time he would feel very comfortable if anyone at all walked in our front door to visit. That is not bragging. It's just something I can't help. Clutter to me is stressful.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 61   End
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning