Spring Cleaning : Swingers Discussion 217156101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSpring Cleaning
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
p.s. same for us in terms of his and hers *duties*

Our favorite time together is after we have dinner (yes we always eat together, all four of us, every weeknight, and sometimes weekends too), and we're cleaning up. Or before dinner when he helps me in the kitchen.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
The one catastrophic area of our house that is consistently in shambles is the garage. If only he didn't mind, I would have had that horrid place in tip top shape in 2 days. It is his domain, it is filthy, cluttered, disgusting, and he knows exactly where everything is.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Rinse and Load? Anyone? Wow...innuendo indeed! Maybe if someone had said load and rinse?

(thank you, Sed, I guess I think everyone's house is like ours, until I approve sls profile pics, that is!)

I have the PG/Mrs.VA disease too, but I guess it eventually all gets accomplished. I end up making more projects for myself, or if I'm cleaning out something like boxes, going through all the stuff and reminiscing. agh.

Mr. prob does the dishes more often than I do after dinner. Seems we end up using our dishwasher as a drainer more than anything else, but try to run it once a week to keep it in good working order. And yes, there are only two of us, and no, we don't necessarily use paper plates (maybe for things like pizza occasionally). I admire the working moms who also do the majority of the housecleaning, but hope that they have families who pitch in and do their fair share as well.

Mr and I don't believe in "his and her" jobs, although there are some I prefer, and he doesn't, etc. I love to clean the garage, for example, and he is better at cleaning the shower. I'll do the laundry (I like it) and he does more of the dishes. It's a nice trade off.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Ohhh mmmmm geeeee!!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
No worries. I learned how to do windows and many other things as a kid while mom was in grad school. You didn't think the French maid costume was meant for actual work?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6650 posts)
{blush} I don't do windows!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
Gotcha. I thought Santa might be sending this year's present early. That's all ;-)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6650 posts)
I just got off work....after three deliveries, one almost being a precip, everything's "STAT" lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
Oh, I dunno. Might have been that emphatic STAT.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6650 posts)
No particular reason, why do you ask?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: Spring Cleaning