Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 487  Next »
91 to 100 of 4866
User Details are only visible to members.
After beating Penn State I felt the Buckeyes controlled their own destiny. Now it would take half a dozen teams taking a loss so the playoffs are out of the question this year.

Wisconsin looks like the only Big Ten hope and the committee hasn’t given them much love.

Just as we saw this weekend, all of this will sort itself out. An ND loss or a Georgia stumble reshuffles the deck. At this point, with my team out of the mix, I just want to see the 4 best teams and three great games.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5996 posts)
Hey Sir, did you watch the Huskies last night? Total blowout but cool to watch Dante Pettis get his record breaking ninth punt return for a TD.

His Dad Gary BTW is the Astros third base coach. He spent eleven years in the major league and also has five golden gloves to his name. Quite a family.

Go Dawgs!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2343 posts)
Big 10 might not have a team in the playoffs this year. Big shake up in top 10 coming this week.

New York NY
Username hidden
(2819 posts)
Definitely looks like CFP chaos this year. ND being relevant does make it interesting

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Also love game 7s in the WS.

Still rooting for for the Astros.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5996 posts)
I had the correct four teams and a little surprised by Georgia being ahead of Alabama but their reasoning is sound.

This will all sort itself out over the next several weeks but if ND wins out, a 1 loss ACC, PAC 10 or Big Ten Champion will get left out of the playoff. Won’t it be interesting to see which one!

And if Bama and Georgia both make it, TWO power conference champs get excluded. I love college football.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5996 posts)
How about them Dodgers??!?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13801 posts)
I'm assuming that if they had the skills, they would be on the NFL...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23057 posts)
Correction:

There are not 32 people in the NFL that have the skills to be a starting QB in the NFL.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Supply and demand.

There are not 32 people in the US that have the skills to be a starting QB in the NFL.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23057 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 487  Next »
91 to 100 of 4866
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.