Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dumb and dumber? Corrupt and more corrupt.

Forgot that your home is the south lands, and always will be.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6536 posts)
I'm in Plaquemines Parish, not Orleans.

As for what to watch, how about the blood sport in your parish's sheriff's runoff?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Fun, who are you kidding? Its Monday morning. Its ok for you to admit that 10 minutes after the polls opened on Saturday, you KNEW that Mitch would be re-elected. Say it. On Monday morning, its not just ok. Its easy.

So, football season's over. Now, WTF do we watch? WWFD? Frank? Where y'at?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6536 posts)
Anyone who can tell how a game will turn out after only 12 seconds must be some kind of Soothsayer.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Havingfun: Not for nothing but I learned this from my bodybuilding days. No matter how good the champion is, someone is always waiting in the wings and you put in the work and no matter what things just don't go your way. It's like the stars were aligned for the Seahawks last night. They put in the work and they came in with the mental fortitude to kick ass and they did. Needless to say, I am elated for the changing of the guard. I know Manning is still thinking WTF happened.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2127 posts)
On the kick off into the end zone only a MORON from Bronco's number #11 would run the ball out. If he had taken the 20 yard line they would not have made that error on the snap. In 12 seconds Seahawks 2 point ahead. I knew the game was over for the Broncos then.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Yeah baby, Seahawks held it down!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2127 posts)
So that Percy Harvin guy ended up making his major contribution and pretty much validated that $16 mil he was stealing from Seattle with 1 kick return.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
tbr: Denver is now on the board. Are you happy....LOL!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2127 posts)
This game blows.

Not that I am a Donkey fan, cause I'm not.

But I would like a more competitive game...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss