Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 437  Next »
81 to 90 of 4362
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry about the "LOL Fred" . Anything's possible.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
LOL Fred,

Atlanta might beat the Hawks but they ain't gonna beat the winner of the Cowboys/Packers game. I think that will be the Cowboys. And I'm thinking the Chiefs in the AFC. Anybody but the F-ing Patriots would be ok with me. The cheating assholes.

I'm with Duke and BLM though: Dear Lord please deliver us at least one close game in the next seven days. Amen

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
BLM, Add Roger's performance in the second half and how he zero'd in on a missing DRC ... gotta give props. the guy is good.

Totally disappointed, not just in the Giants, but can we get at least one competitive game on wild card weekend ?

Maybe tonight. Don't have a dog in the fight but leaning towards the Tide....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(627 posts)
Those dropped balls and Hail Mary pass hurt the Giants big time.

I'm thinking it's gonna be Clemson tonight BUT really rooting for a close game.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6485 posts)
Ok all you Giant fans ,how would you like your CROW ,baked ,boil , Odell Beckkham couldn't caught a cold . That Hail Mary pass did the Giants in ,Ok on to the Cowboys ,maybe that will be a football and not a massacre .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9702 posts)
NFC championship game Green Bay and Atlanta . Atlanta wins

Face champsionship game pats and kc. Pats win

Super bowl winner pats

Clemson beats Alabama tomorrow night by more than a touchdown.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1212 posts)
Boy was that the right choice. Oh well the first half was exciting. Go Packers I guess.

I'm thankful that the Orange and Rose bowls were exciting. About the only two really close games I've seen in weeks. So what are the prognostications about tomorrow. I'm thinking Clemson by 17.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Pac,

I like the way your autocorrect works. My GF went to the club with a couple of our friends last night. She Played with some sexy young rookies and based on their SLS profile they look like they would be excellent roomies. :)

Well, Rogers has woken up and this game is looking like a blow out with two Beckham drops. Think I'll go take a hot tub in the snow.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
LOL , now my imagination is going wild on the roomie thing. I have a wonderful imagination; )

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(441 posts)
Totaly missing DRC...

Pa I knew what you meant.... although I did have a few choice lines on the Roomies ...but will refrain... lol

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(627 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 437  Next »
81 to 90 of 4362
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.