Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Today is National Signing Day in college football, the day when high school seniors can sign binding letters of intent to play ball at colleges that have been recruiting them, sometimes for years. Down here in the South, it's a big deal.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
No John , otherwise Peyton may not have gotten the 8 they were given..... Did anyone notice how the calls started going against the Seahawks ? or the pass interference calls that were not called against the Broncos after things were evident that it was going to be an awful Blowout?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
might have been better if it was played in 12 inches of snow, at least it would have been fun to watch.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Seattle fans are the only people who enjoyed watching that game, Denver fans hated it, and everyone else (roughly 90% of people watching) was bored halfway through the 2nd qtr. Terrible game to end the season.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
Personally, I'd like to see a more balanced game. There is no joy in seeing one team totally shut down another, especially in the SB. A nail biter is ALWAYS more interesting.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Cpl: It was very interesting to me and I am sure other Seahawk fans. I don't think the fans got robbed. It is what is. It's like when Mike Tyson used to fight. If you got up to go to the bathroom, by the time you got back, it was over.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2136 posts)
What a completely uninteresting game. What I expected was a low scoring 1st half with something like a 10-7 score, with Den making 2nd half adjustments and putting some points on the board. Once Seattle went up 15-0, that game was over. Because even if that Den offense started clicking, no way Seattle's defense was giving up a 2 score lead. As good as that defense is (and it's an all-time great d), that game was a pure anomaly. If they played 100 times, Den puts at least 24 pts on the board in the next 99 and they probably get close to a 50-50 split. Fans got robbed of what should have been a great game and what could have been one of the best SB's of all time. Denver simply wasn't prepared and Peyton has yet another poor big game performance.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
BLT, The under dog is more hungry then the favorite. That is why things change in life. This is what is wrong with our welfare society, FREELOADERS are not hungry. The will to live aka being hungry is very strong. a great book to read is, "SHIPWRECK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WORLD", by Jennifer Armstrong. These guys could die where they were or have the will to live.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Who Knew: While watching the end of the game yesterday as the Vince Lombardi trophy was being brought down the sideline, I noticed the bag it came out of -- Tiffany & Co. I didn't know they crafted the trophy. Just thought it an interesting tidbit.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2136 posts)
Fun_Ahoy: I agree with you! That's why when it looked like a run away at halftime I was like ok, don't get happy there is a lot of game left. In the end, it was really over from the beginning.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2136 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss