Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 381  Next »
72 to 81 of 3810
User Details are only visible to members.
"the only thing worse than a USC fan is a Raider fan."

5 minutes around a Yankees fan and I'm ready to empty the gas can on my head and beg for a match.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Serena advances.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Spent the weekend with some USC fans.

The only thing worse than a USC fan is a Raider fan...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18925 posts)
Raiserbacks fixing to win the national champions this year. coach Bulliema the best and his wife is hot to. woo pig soooie

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Williams V. Williams at the the US Open tonight. I will be watching.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
And the 2015 Fulmer Cup goes to ... Rutgers University. 

The Fulmer Cup, named after former Tennessee football coach "Fat Phil" Fulmer because of his notorious coddling of student-athlete criminals, is an award given to the college team that racks up the most arrests of its players during the off season. Points are awarded for each crime on a sliding scale of severity; a murder charge racks up 5 points, a misdemeanor gets only 1 point. 

Thanks to four of its players being arrested only hours before the season started, Rutgers came from behind and edged out Auburn for the top spot. 

By conference, the Big 10 won two of the top three spots, while the SEC was well-represented with four teams in the top 10. 

Last Year's winner was Ohio State, which tarnished the award by going on to win the National Championship on the field.  

The full report is at:

reddit. com/r/CFB/comments/3jz88m/the_2015_fulmer_cup_awards_for_criminal/

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
theadvocate. com/sports/lsu/13345103-128/it-drives-me-lsu-dt

Pretty good story in the Baton Rouge newspaper about LSU defensive tackle Davon Godchaux and his motivation to escape a life of poverty and crime.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
I just watched the PBS documentary on Althea Gibson, the first African-American "woman" to win Wimbledon. I had heard of her growing up but had no idea that women professional tennis players received no money and were lucky if they received sponsorship to cover their expenses. Thank God for Billie jean King who changed the financial landscape for female tennis players. I am rooting for Serena Williams to win the Grand Slam despite the negative comments about her swirling on Twitter and other social media outlets. She's a true champion and handles the BS with grace.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
"Closest thing to easy money" Ah, so not taking you to the track.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2782 posts)
I'm ruined; no new shag for the Resort. Just wait 'til I get my hands on Beeks. That bastard still owes me a crop report too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 381  Next »
72 to 81 of 3810
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy