Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 3665   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fair enough, sounds good to me. let's get back to having fun.

and i apologize for poking fun at you with your "fat jeans" post. i thought it was funny, but i suppose it was a little insensitive as well. congrats again on your birds win today. the future looks much brighter for them than it does for my cowboys. :/

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
You really should reread some of your babble. I'm going to do you a favor and take some good advice and let ur go.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
LOL. one day you're all over the forums posting your p/a "pot shots" as you call them, calling me a whiner, a crybaby, and a bitch. the next you're claiming you've been "fat bashed" because someone used your own post to poke a little fun back at you?

#victimizedmuch? #triedtokeepthisinprivateemail #readytomoveonassoonasyouare

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
Serena Williams 2014 US Open Champion!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3216 posts)
That's just dumb.

The fat crack was fat bashing in a post typing someone is to fat to fuck out of nowhere on off topic....Fitting in my fat jeans as a FB isn't a fat crack on myself it's a complaint.... duffus

The end :)

LWS

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
just to be clear, while i have had fun with the "fat crack", i did not originally post it. credit for that goes to FF himself.

how's that for a nice sav? :)

Mr. shesmooth, who does not own a pair of "fat jeans".

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
Jets just scored a 71 yard TD!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16447 posts)
over 25,000 cowboys fan signatures on a petition asking Obama to remove jerry jones from his role as GM. if he were to step in and do this i might have to seriously consider supporting him in a bid for a third term.

congrats to those damn dirty birds and ALL their fans. that game lived up to expectations.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5114 posts)
That fat crack really bugs you huh? I keep seeing you make references to it. Let'er go.

BT

Good gawd no way does it "bug me. I'm not to fat to fuck so it's all good. My fat jeans do fit me though :( .... I'm having a fat year. Making fat jokes about Rob Ryan is funny. But if I'm beating a dead horse or fat bashing agreed, I will shall no longer pound out burners about girth.

FF dead horse trader, joke milker

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
Congrats n the win.

That fat crack really bugs you huh? I keep seeing you make references to it. Let'er go.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8369 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 3665   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss