Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 437  Next »
72 to 81 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh look who out of the closet LOL , Well lets hope its a better game then the Giants game was . I'm still saying Green Bay will be the winner at the ends .I'm banking on Green Bay going all the way to the Super Bowl . Them and New England that would be some great game, 2 very good QB perfect .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9721 posts)
And I hope your off again.....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
Ok I know we have a few closet Cowboys fans on this site ,Let here from you all . Ok Inez says 28-14 Green Bay I was a little off on the Giant game ,That was because the Giants folded like a cheap chair . Too much fun in Miami ,should of waited till the season was over guys .Well it is now, Party on guys .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9721 posts)
That had to be the longest final second in Championship history. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
The Bears 6 national championship record stands for another year.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
Man I love football!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
Pretty awesome Champiomship game!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(637 posts)
What an ending!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
Wow. What a finish!!!!!! Now THAT is football!!!!!!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
Holy Moly!. third and sixteen. Then they go for it on fourth and one. And then Hurts runs for it! Well as requested a heel of a finish. Three point game with two and a half to go.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 437  Next »
72 to 81 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.