Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not against the law to be a Bigot. His big mouth got him in trouble and his history. But he sells the team for over 800 Million and walks away an even richer man. What a Joke.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1207 posts)
Bigot owner of the Clippers fined 2.5 million, lifetime ban from the NBA and is being forced tosell the team.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3132 posts)
As we come to the close of the first month of Baseball, I have to say my team is in a pretty sweet place.

I have to say that being on top and looking down is a heady feeling!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
RE: the hungry UConn player

The quote was taken somewhat out of context. Student dining areas are available until like 7 or 8 pm. If he's up until midnight and gets hungry, the dining facilities are closed. And because he's a scholarship athlete, he is prohibited by the NCAA from holding down a p/t job to put a little walking around money in his pocket. So he can't order a pizza or run to Taco Bell. So he goes to bed hungry. It's not that he hasn't eaten all day, it's that he hasn't eaten in 3 or 4 hours.

I remember when I was 18, 19, 20 yrs old in the military and I got free meals all the chow hall, but it closed by 7pm. I went to bed hungry a lot of nights because at midnight I wanted to eat and nothing on base was open. Young dudes, especially athletes, eat all freaking day.

RE: scholarship athletes

College sports are a big business, especially hoops and football. The revenue generated by those 2 sports provide almost all of the funding for every other college sport in the country. If individual college sports were forced to operate strictly on the revenue/donations they bring in on their own, there would be very few gymnastics teams, swim teams, baseball teams, wrestling teams or volleyball teams throughout college sports. These programs all rely on the revenue generated by basketball and football for funding. This is why every D1 college has a football and basketball team, but may not have a volleyball team or baseball. Temple University recently disbanded its baseball team. It was a good program but operated at a loss. Meanwhile, they're average at best football team still exists because people would rather watch bad football instead of really good baseball.

It's no secret that football and basketball stars are often recruited from poor neighborhoods and poor families, but there aren't very many wrestlers or gymnasts coming out of the hood. The NCAA rules that prevent student athletes from holding a p/t job do not affect Biff on he lacrosse team or Muffy on the tennis team because their parents can afford to give them money each month for a cell phone, car payments, insurance, and put some money in their pocket for eating out or catching a movie.

But the inner-city kid who plays basketball probably doesn't have that kind of financial backing from his family. If it weren't for shady boosters and their hundred dollar handshakes, a good majority of college basketball and football players wouldn't have much more than lint in their pockets during their time in school. No money for a cell phone or a beat up car or insurance, or in this case, a couple slices of pizza late at night after the dining facilities have closed.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
VA: I don't expect you to relate to him frankly. To clue you in, these kids pick up that trash talking persona from the Floyd Mayweather's, etc. of this world and all the hip hop bling bling goings on. They are kids! Yes, they come from challenging backgrounds but does that mean they shouldn't have aspirations. The NCAA is surely recruiting them like I don't know what and, further, I rather see them doing this than strung out on prescription drugs or killing their parents or some other craziness. The bravado, I can deal with. I say let the haters hate! It makes you stronger.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2826 posts)
14 hours ago he bragged about a pocket full of money. He's hungry, why?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
I don't see the posts or twitter a/c you alluded to with respect to him and even if they were there, that's the trash talk that goes on in the locker room in the NBA, NFL or wherever. Do I agree with it? I could care less. It has nothing to do with him not eating or having expensive headphones, etc. WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2826 posts)
He already gets a free meal plan (and free just about everything). Can't he do ANYTHING to take care of himself if he wants more food?

Maybe he can spend some of the money in his hat full of cash he's waving around on his facebook page on food.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
I DON'T CARE....HE STILL NEEDS FOOD! Thanks for telling me his twitter name as I couldn't find him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2826 posts)
The kid's twitter name is _cash_addict. Please forgive the use of some words, I'm just pasting his.

Recent tweet's include:

Pocket full of money boy I know the feeling (14 h ago)

I know bitches realer than these niggas (yesterday)

He had two tweets on April 14 re: "niggas"

Most of his tweets are about money and/or "niggas". Fun fun.

Looks like he's getting a great education.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss