Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA: I don't expect you to relate to him frankly. To clue you in, these kids pick up that trash talking persona from the Floyd Mayweather's, etc. of this world and all the hip hop bling bling goings on. They are kids! Yes, they come from challenging backgrounds but does that mean they shouldn't have aspirations. The NCAA is surely recruiting them like I don't know what and, further, I rather see them doing this than strung out on prescription drugs or killing their parents or some other craziness. The bravado, I can deal with. I say let the haters hate! It makes you stronger.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
14 hours ago he bragged about a pocket full of money. He's hungry, why?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
I don't see the posts or twitter a/c you alluded to with respect to him and even if they were there, that's the trash talk that goes on in the locker room in the NBA, NFL or wherever. Do I agree with it? I could care less. It has nothing to do with him not eating or having expensive headphones, etc. WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
He already gets a free meal plan (and free just about everything). Can't he do ANYTHING to take care of himself if he wants more food?

Maybe he can spend some of the money in his hat full of cash he's waving around on his facebook page on food.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
I DON'T CARE....HE STILL NEEDS FOOD! Thanks for telling me his twitter name as I couldn't find him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
The kid's twitter name is _cash_addict. Please forgive the use of some words, I'm just pasting his.

Recent tweet's include:

Pocket full of money boy I know the feeling (14 h ago)

I know bitches realer than these niggas (yesterday)

He had two tweets on April 14 re: "niggas"

Most of his tweets are about money and/or "niggas". Fun fun.

Looks like he's getting a great education.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
This really hit a nerve for me because my grandson is aspiring to go to the NBA which is a long shot as the talent gets better and better. I sent him a text this am about this. He said he was shocked to hear it too. My grandson, fortunately, will not encounter this as his parents and I will make sure he has everything he needs when and if the time comes. I rarely hear from him unless I text him due to his studies and now away games on weekends. One more year and he's off to college.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
"I'm surprised it doesn't include free hookers."

Don't be silly. A kid on UConn's basketball team gets more pussy than he can handle.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
So this kid's a full ride, right?

Free tuition.

Free housing.

Free meal plan.

I'm surprised it doesn't include free hookers. Seriously? This kid is going to have to grow up a little bit someday.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Student-Athletes (lol @ that term, btw) help generate hundreds of millions of dollars each year for their schools and the NCAA as a whole and receive very little compensation beyond their scholarship, which can be terminated at any time for practically any reason. No scholarship is guaranteed for a single year, let alone a full 4 years.

I've been a proponent of college athletes getting some sort of monthly stipend in addition to their scholarships. Nothing extraordinary, but a little something to put in their pocket so they can take a boy or girl out to dinner and a movie every now and then, pay their car insurance, cell phone bill, or whatever. Scholarship athletes are not allowed to get a p/t job to help cover those types of expenses. Scholarship athletes in basketball and football (the 2 most profitable sports in college athletics) are also the most likely of all college athletes to come from poor backgrounds, so their families aren't likely to be able to provide their kids with the financial means to enjoy a few "luxuries" that most others have.

Of course, this really has nothing to do with the UConn kid who says he can't eat. That's his own damn fault.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss