Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i need to leave this thread alone for a while before i get myself in trouble.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
They should allow Ray Rice to play. Just without pads and a helmet. He could get knocked out several times a game...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Mrs. Ray Rice is being portrayed as this victim that is being held hostage from her own feeling. I disagree with that. She is her own person and is being victimized by everyone being up in her business.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
C&P That's right FF we should keep it behind closed doors where it belongs, Just like child abuse. That's not what I posted or implied. Those are you're words.

The key words In my post are " for profit and everything implied by them. Propaganda is propaganda, as is mob mentality and labeling people and things.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Self defense??? Haaaavin'funtagedder-- yinz gaat sum dippy gray matter innat tick skull a'yinz... any man dat hits a woman is naaaat only a lunch-head jaggoff but he's also a cow-ert. Yinz hear me? A cow-ert.

Da "self defense" comment is as igg-n'rant azzat stoopit NFL Ligg c'mish-ner Roger Goddumbshit. Beinizzat Ray Rice was seen on vid-yo draggin'er aaahta dat elly-vator, I dunno what dey tink happened innair but it duddent looks azzo der were playin' tiddlywinks, n'at.

It took 'em too long, but dey fine-lee decided ta dooder jobs and punish dat wife beatin' somebitch. Da Oakling Raiders will gladly take anudder crim-nal but I tink Ray Rice is all worshed up anyways.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6969 posts)
That's right FF we should keep it behind closed doors where it belongs, Just like child abuse.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(226 posts)
ff: I totally agree that it is none of our business but social media and media in general has put it out there for discussion and, guess what, everybody is talking about it. As far as did she have a gun or a knife. Obviously not. In the world I come from, he would have to eat or sleep at some point and that's when he would (a) been poisoned or (b) or remember Al Green and the hot grits? What about Mrs. Bobbitt. She handled her shit....Aside from crazy, I would like to know what made him go off.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Did she have gun or blade in her purse ? Did she say I'm going to cut you? We don't know plain and simple. She isn't volunteering to be the poster child for domestic abuse either.

Tmz is the villain here. It's between her, her husband and his employer. Playing it out in the court of public opinion for profit is the second criminal offense commented.

He will sign with the eagles or raiders next year if his lawyer does their job.

Totally different story if his GF wasn't letting it go. Bottom line it's none of our business collectively.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
When all the NFL players are trained to be fighters on the field what do you expect from the reaction of one of them. He didn't even have time to think. If he was a 'pencil pusher' geek in a office, the reaction would have been different. He would have 'plotted' her MURDER.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(542 posts)
Sport agents , NFL PR firms and college athletic departments are taking application for Ray Donavon types to counter this new sporting paparazzi type witch hunting.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss