Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I stand corrected...

What do you think they should do to him?

Just as an aside, this seems to be a momentary aberration with Dr. O'Neal, who has apologized for his actions to the individual.

Sterling, on the other hand, has a long history of racist actions, including a suit brought by his former coach and a multi-million dollar settlement with the Justice Department for being a slum lord.

I hate false equivalencies...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
The Main Reason I cam here,

The RANGERS win......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
ahem-

Shaquille O'Neal — "Dr. O'Neal," if you ask him — is hoping to help cure the Sacramento Kings.

As the Kings continue their image makeover that was sparked by the late May sale of the team to Vivek Ranadive, they have made a big and bold move by adding O'Neal as a minority owner. The TNT analyst once gleaned pleasure in deriding the Kings, whom he owned in a very different way when his Lakers thrice knocked their rival out of the playoffs en route to titles in 2000, 2001 and 2002. Now his joy will come from seeing one of the league's worst-performing franchises turn things around.

His involvement will begin in earnest today, as O'Neal — who has a doctorate degree in education from Barry University in Miami — plans to meet with Kings players and coaches in Sacramento before having dinner with franchise centerpiece and new protégé DeMarcus Cousins.

So it does appear he has an interest in the NBA, So again I ask that same question about how the NBA will protect it's image?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Shaq has no contractual relationship with the NBA.

Now if TNT or whatever network employs wants to do something, well, he will have to take the consequences...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I wonder if the NBA will be Banning Shaq for his actions this week?

It has gained little Ground , but I'm wondering why the media hasn't picked up on it with the same furor they did an illegal tape of a private conversation?

I Like shaq, and enjoy his humor, but I am amazed by the hypocrisy that abounds this day and age.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
All of these things are supposedly covered in the NBA contract with the owners.

Of course, that agreement is confidential, so we really don't know what is in it.

SI reports that the NBA could suspend Sterling indefinitely and "encourage" him to sell the team.

There is a provision that the league can sell the team without the owners consent, but only if the club is having payroll problems.

In any case, Sterling stands to make at a minimum $700 or so million on the sale.

Sterling needs to go. Not necessarily for this, but he has been a terrible team owner since the very beginning, when the Clippers were in San Diego...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
This will likely never see the inside of a courtroom. The NBA Constitution requires matters such as this to be handled in either arbitration or mediation (can never remember the difference between the 2), not litigation. None of the privacy laws concerning the legality of the recording have any merit in this case. This isn't a legal issue. He can try to turn it into one but he's going to lose. As an owner (longest tenured owner in the NBA at that), does he really think he can successfully prove that the NBA by-laws that he signed off on for the last 25 years are now magically illegal?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Agreed, this is going to turn into an ugly court battle.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
NO ONE HAS ANY "CAUSE OF ACTION" AGAINST DONALD STERLING, NOT THE NBA, OR ANYONE ELSE. I TELL YOU NOW IF STERLING TAKES THIS TO COURT THE NBA WILL BE THROWN OUT ON THEIR POLITICAL CORRECT ASS.

THE NBA IS FULL OF SHIT IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE ANY STANDING WITH THE CONTRACTS OR AGREEMENTS. THE LAW DOESN'T ALLOW PARTIES TO MAKE ILLEGEL CONTRACTS OR AGREEMENTS AS THEY DID.

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(465 posts)
ESPN is reporting Oprah is considering getting into the game. Wonder what she'll place under each seat for the fans to take home. Well she has the bucks and maybe Dr. Phil will entertain at half time.

WOW! Glad I don't like the NBA, but I had to put up with all the shit on the cable news and sports shows. Funny I didn't see to many whit guys being interviewed. Mark Cuban had some interesting comments when interviewed.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3571   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss