10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 489  Next »
62 to 71 of 4886
User Details are only visible to members.
I won our family fantasy football league.

I barely got in the playoffs. To get into 8th place, I had to beat my opponent in the last game of the year, and beat her by more than 65 points. Beat her by 90, which put me in the 8 seed.

Had to play the 1 seed first round, 2 see second round, and 5 seed third round.

;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23281 posts)
If Michigan loses, I will take the Polar bear dip and shave my head(crossing fingers)..!!!!

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Two more really good games yesterday with Penn State holding off Washington’s late rally and Wisconsin dominating Miami, forcing 4 turnovers while giving away one.

That brings the Big Ten to 7-0 in bowl games with TTUN vs South Carolina tomorrow. I am not confident they will complete the sweep.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6028 posts)
I hate Notre Dame, they're always in the mix for no reason, they stink every f****** year.... let them join the Big Ten and see how they will become the bottom dwellers of a real conference...... when you come to the big tern its hard nose football.... look what happened to Penn State and Nebraska.... they fell from Grace..... GO BLUE

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(80 posts)
And the Big Ten is 5-0 in bowl games so far with 3 more to play.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6028 posts)
Dominant first half by the Buckeyes, sloppy second half by both teams but overall, a nice win for Ohio State.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6028 posts)
True Mr. F. Of course, you can also play a cupcake lower division school and make the playoff a la Bama. ;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6028 posts)
Valid point Scamp, but do you really want to be on a 7 win team, where 3 of your wins were cherry picked so you could say you played in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl or the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl? I know for the players it means a nice due mini vacation but some of the Bowls actually cost the schools money in I bought tickets and just crappy payouts. Rutgers got screwed in 2 bowls where their pay out had to pay for unused tickets and they had to provide their own travel.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2649 posts)
I agree there are too many games but some teams make as much for a bowl appearance as they bring in all year so I wouldn’t call them “worthless”. Lol

Yesterday had a couple of good games with TCU pulling out the win vs Stanford and OK state in a good matchup with VA Tech. As a big ten fan, I also enjoyed Michigan State thumping Washington State.

They could probably eliminate half of the bowl games and I wouldn’t miss them but the schools would miss the money and the players a memory to last a lifetime so why not?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6028 posts)
I yearn for the days when all the Bowl Games were on New Years Day. There are just way too many worthless Bowl games out there right now.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2649 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 489  Next »
62 to 71 of 4886
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.