Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 453  Next »
62 to 71 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly. It's all show.

Don't get me wrong- I still think it's cool and would love to be there (cough cough BT) but they definately don't play w their A or even B games.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2083 posts)
It's on in the other room and all I hear is that stupid horn every 5 seconds.

Not sure which is worse, NHL all Star game or Pro Bowl. I don't think either is fixable if they don't play it with more than 10% of the passion of a real game- which they never will .

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
@HR: Crawford might have been on the bench for all the good he was doing. Wish I had watched the Skills instead of these match ups (sleeping) - they're kinda zzzzz to me. Outside of PK Subban I don't think we have anyone else in it this year. Current players I mean.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2083 posts)
@Annie The 3 on 3 format sure is a wide open style. Poor netminders.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(955 posts)

I'm watching the NHL All Star Game and watching for BT in the stands right now..

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2083 posts)
@Current.

To draw a parallel between Pete Rose and Tom Brady is absurd.

Pete Rose bet on baseball games in which, as manager, he could influence the result of the game. TB's major indiscretion has been to want to get a better grip on the football so he could win. Apples and, well, rabbits.

Now if Brady were ever linked to throwing a game or gambling on a game in which he could influence the outcome (or point spread or over/under), then he would be in the same category as Rose and should be banned from the game.

Until that happens, most rational sports fans may argue if he is the GOAT or not but he is certainly worthy of being in the discussion.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5115 posts)
"The Three Amigos" :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
I remember those games. "The Orange Crush"

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I'm a Bronco fan and know those Raiders all too well.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
The "Raiders of old" were awesome. Miss those days. "Just win Baby" Al was a different person after his wife passed away. He became more of a maverick. Glad to see Raiders coming back. Anyway its all about a good competitive game. Pats have a lot of talent and knows how to win. Falcons' have the eye of the Tiger. I foresee a Good game.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 453  Next »
62 to 71 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.