Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fingerfucker, that's AREA 51 and CAR 54 where are you.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I personally think the way that celebrity chef Ramsey guy is abusive in his mannerisms is wrong. Nobody ever calls him out for screaming at women.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
BLT agreed, one also gets endorsement money or positive affiliation for supporting a cause. It's the attachment of a cause that I disagree with. I'm not defending abuse in any way just because I could care less about what's up with Ray and more interested in Mrs. Rices rights to not be exploited.

I'm still of the opinion that TMZ is the bigger villain in this case. They are exploiting it for "profit.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
ff: When you sign up to be a celebrity or the SO of one, you've signed on for all that. That's just how it is in this age of technology, celebrity gossip, etc. It is "the new normal."

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3664 posts)
I've never been exposed to anal probing either, but I believe in aliens and area 54 .

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I posted " the second criminal offense " in my post. The actions in the hotel being the first and the exploitation of it for profit being the second. I acknowledged it as wrong IMO.

Not everyone wants their business exploited for profit or a cause. Forcing it on them is wrong. Putting words in her mouth or attaching causes to it , also none of my business and she has clearly expressed that. I am willing to give her the credit that she is a grown woman and can make up her own mind if she is a victim or not.

Of course domestic abuse is wrong, child abuse has nothing to do with the conversation but it is also wrong.

Making her the unwilling poster child for abuse is wrong

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Mrs. Ray Rice is being portrayed as this victim that is being held hostage from her own feeling. I disagree with that. She is her own person and is being victimized by everyone being up in her business.

By that statement I can only assume that you have never been exposed to domestic violence and the psychological damage it inflicts.

I can guarantee that it's wasn't the first time he has beat her.

Clive IA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
and no light at the end of the tunnel.

we need san antonio to get back to their plan of buying the raiders and bringing them to texas.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Cowboys still suck...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
i need to leave this thread alone for a while before i get myself in trouble.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss