Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was able to see the Yankees in San Diego last year! Both my teams! Going to try and find a game for them this year.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
April? Actually, there's a slight chance that I may be there in April.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6636 posts)
BT - I don't know, but I do know that the Yankees are in Houston on Opening Day. We could meet there for a really great game!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(849 posts)
Jaycee,

I'm awaiting the opportunity. Geography seems to be an issue presently. How do we remedy that?

OT: I do love how baseball season starts with such hopefulness, until the realization settles in, that like in life, money can't buy you love.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6636 posts)
They - No, you are NOT the only one anxiously awaiting Opening Day! Pitchers and Catchers in 2 days - can't wait!!

BT - Shush and Hush - I know there are much better things you could be doing with your mouth! lol and just so you know I am all about rivalry and bring nice. I had dinner with a life long Sox Fan last night. Actually this was the second time in a week, so see I can compromise in some situations......

LCC - don't you think it is going to be a beautiful year for our beloved Yankees?

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(849 posts)
ahhhh cant wait for baseball. never a dull moment in yankee land. should be interesting winning without a-hole. and yes BT cant wait for those fucking "hatesox" to play the lovable yanks. where is jaycee?

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
I'm just going to busting your balls when they fail this year!

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
It never ended.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6636 posts)
And now the rivalry begins...

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
No. You'll hear from the avid Yankees fans shortly. There just so....loveable.

BT (B, as in BoSox)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6636 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss