Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 382  Next »
61 to 70 of 3817
User Details are only visible to members.
@Jub: Not in a minute. We cum and go around these parts but we always cum back.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
BLT: I wouldn't be surprised her involvement with Drake played a role in her preparation. I just don't see those two as compatible. She has been a disciplined athlete while is the opposite. I am not surprised she loss.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Anyone on here heard from MRHEAT? He was always good people.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I am devastated! Serena's calendar slam has been stopped. It's a sad day for me and Serena's fans in general. The haters are happy of course.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
I am looking towards Christmas. NYC at Christmastime is wonderful as a tourist. I hope we're able to fly from Vero to Newark by that time.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
We'll let you know. I never thought I would say it, but I really do want to go back at least once to see a few things we didn't have time for when we were there in May.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
@SheSmooth: My office used to overlook the Park. If we are ever in NYC at the same time, it would be my pleasure to show you around. I am truly a NYC girl. LOL BTW: You know the history of the Park that it's man made. When you have a chance, check out the Central Park Conservancy web site. It's loaded with good info.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
"brash and loud".

I never understood this until I visited NYC. it seems more like a survival technique. central park on the other hand was absolutely amazing. so hard to imagine a place so serene and beautiful in the middle of that chaotic sea of concrete and humanity.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
I wish the rain in New York would just stop already so we can continue the US Open.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Really getting a little tired of the stuff their doing to Coach B and the Patriots. For the record I am a Bengals fan ( ever since they had the word Bengals on their helmet s. It just seems so many people hate the Patriots and I don't get it. If you use the same hand signals then you should have them copied. It is called "intell" in the world I grew up in and that is one of the keys to winning the battle. As to the football being deflated. Really would it have made a difference. The commissioner talks about integrity of the game. How about the crippled player that leave the game and are near vegetables while the fat cats sit in their boxes smoking their cigs. I am empathtic to the Patriots and yes Tom Brady is a bad dude. He was a 5 or 6 round draft pick and one of if not the best QB in the game. You have our "Red headed" chime bunny well take Brady any day. I think he is going to have a chip on his shoulder this year and the record books are about to be re-written.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 382  Next »
61 to 70 of 3817
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.